Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sephora, baby!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Looking around the Water Tower Mall, rolling up to the next floor on the escalators, I smiled. Out of camp! Yes! I could be around normal people again. I walked onto the red carpet that lead right into Sephora. I smiled, and sniffed the air, it always smelled great. I was greeted by a tall women with too much blue makeup on. I rolled my eyes when she left. Oh, sneaking out of camp was amazing. I was free and normal once again. I didn't bring anyone with me this time, but I didn't see why any other demigods would be here at Sephora. Except other Aphrodite girls, of course.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

I walked onto the red carpet for Sephora. I always felt like a movie star when I shopped her, thanks to daddy and my credit card. I didnt suspect anyone else from camp would be here, I mean, why would they? Only an Aphrodite girl had a real need for a store like this.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 pm

I whipped out my two credit cards. It helped having a family that was, well, rich and wealthy. I smirked happily. I strolled between aisles, looking for whatever crossed my vision, and begged me to buy. Mascara. I was out of mascara. I needed a new brand though. My other Aphrodite girls all hated the brand I used, but there wasn't any other ones kinds that we had. Oh, and I hated it too. I walked anxiously down an Urban Decay aisle.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

I walked down the isles of make up, looking for the colors that would make my eyes stand out. While looking for some blush I periodicly looked up, scanning the room for any 'fake' people.
I saw them all the time, they came in all the time pretending to be interested but knowing full well they can't afforn anything

Last edited by Achilla Adonia on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 pm

I picked up a tube of black mascara. Why would anyone need a different color besides that? Or a charcoal color would do. I scanned the label and such. I shrugged and tossed it into the small basket I had. I looked around, so many fakes and phonies. Like they could afford this stuff! I rolled my eyes. How pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 pm

I looked around for some red lip stick. I knew I didnt need any, but I needed to look good for Jake, and the other guys at camp of course. I found a deep red shade that made me look much older.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

I found a bottle of shiny pink lip gloss. I smiled, and tossed it into the basket. I walked into another aisle. There was one other person in the aisle, buying a lovely shade of dark red. I lifted my chin a little, and strolled into the aisle. I glanced back at her. She was pretty, the first non-fake girl here I've seen. And she looked familiar. Almost too familiar.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 pm

I looked up from the lipsticj and noticed someone staring at me. I pretened not to notcie, and went to find some eye shadown.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I knit my eyebrows together. I then looked at some skin color eye shadow, that usually brought out your eye color.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:58 pm

I decided to go over to her. I gathered up my things and started my approach.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:18 pm

I put an expensive duo of skin tone eye shadow in the little basket. I never wanted to leave this place, camp was cool and all (most of the time) but I loved Sephora and the other stores here.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

I walked up to her. "hello"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I turned to the girl who I thought I knew. "Hello," I said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"I just wanted to say, you look vaugley like someone I think I kno." I thought maybe she went to camp, But no, why would someone from camp be here?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"Oh, that's weird," I said, my eyes darting to the floor. "Maybe I think the same thing," I flipped my golden hair over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm

"Sorry." I said as I start to walk away. I probably had just made a fool out of myself.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

I nearly let her walk away. "Wait," I said. "You kind of look familiar too."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

I turned around. "Do I?" This was definatly going somewhere. "Well I do go to this.." I hesitated. "..Camp, for most of the year."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm

"Eh, me too," I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Well this was getting akward.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her. Maybe she was starting to think I was a freak. I was not a freak, no way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sephora, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephora, baby!   Sephora, baby! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephora, baby!
Page 1 of 1