Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Topic (Juliette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:47 pm

"Okay, sure, let's go." Skylar said without much though. She stood up and dewrinkled her t-shirt. "What do you usually do here? Show me a day in the life." Skylar smiled again.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm

"Well, if you want to know a normall day in the life, you might not want to pick an antisocial ass like me. I'll show you what I do though. I generally, just avoid people, attend my lessons, and hang out with my girlfriend. Exciting huh." I walked towards the door, and threw my cup away. I started to walk towards camp "So why did you sneak out?"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

"Hey' I'm an antisocial ass, too. Woot." Skylar tossed her half empty coffee in the trash can. She didn't need it, anyway. "I snuck out because I needed a break from all those people, if that make sense. I needed to be alone for a while. I felt like people just keep coming up and introducing themselves."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm

"Are you kidding me, when I first arrived in camp it was hell. I was just hoping they'd leave me alone. I was so happy, when I was old news. Even when I met my lovely girlfriend, I was just hoping she would leave me alone. I hope they stop soon, I'll show you some places where you can go to gt away from all the people.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Skylar was glad she wasn't the only one this had happened to. She usually really didn't like people, but she felt like her and Taylor were basically the same person. She was also really excited to meet his girlfriend, maybe she didn't like people either. Maybe they could be friends, too. "Alright, that's good. I could really use some hiding places.'
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

"Yeah, I guess so. It's sucks to be crowded around by people. I called a taxi, and it pulled over for us. i told the guy "I'll just tell you where to drive."I opened the door for Skylar, and walked around to mine. I got in, and told him where to go. When we got there, I paid him and gave him a $20 dollar bill as a tip. I opened up skylars door for her again and waited for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Skylar was quite surprised when Taylor called for a cab. She had walked here and wanted to protest taking a cab so much, but she decided not to. This is normal, she thought. Everybody takes a cab. "Oh thanks," Skylar said, stepping out of the cab.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

"Normally, I wouldn't have taken a cab today, but I was too lazy to walk today. So, what would you like me to show you in camp first. There are plenty of hiding places and things to do." I started walking up half-blood hill.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Skylar followed Taylor up the hill, trying to decide what to do first. "Hmm, what do you want to do? I'll just follow. I don't really know what I'm doing or where I'm going so..."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 pm

"I don't know, thats why I was asking you" I laughed, "We can go steal some food from the mess hall. The food here is really really good, come one." I started walking to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Skylar followed, even though she wasn't hungry at all. She just wouldn't eat. "Do you get in trouble for stealing food? That'd be a great first impression to everyone."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 pm

"Well, not if you don't get caught, honestly I've never actually stolen anything before. If you don't want to steal, we don't have to. Here, we can go and look at some hiding spots." I started leading her towards the forest. "There are some monsters here, but they aren't to dangerous. Most people don't spend to much time in the forest."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

"Okay, let's go see those hiding spots." Skylar smiled, relieved they weren't going to steal. She was secretly scared to do that. She really didn't want a bad reputation at this new camp. All Skylar wanted was for everyone to accept her and not exclude her. She feared she would be marked weird.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am

[color=cyan]"I was joking about stealing anyway. I just wanted to see how you would react. I found the small alclove I went to in the forest, and showed her it. "This is really my only forest hiding spot. I don't much like it either. If you want to meet someone who likes the forest, you should meet Joseph Black."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 am

"Yeah, maybe I'll run into him eventually." She didn't feel like introducing herself to anyone anymore. She just wanted to go home. Her real home. Why was she feeling this way? Her cheeks flushed, she felt like she was going to vomit. "Hold on, let me sit down for a minute," she said uneasily as she lowered herself to the ground.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 am

I sat down next to skylar Crosslegged facing her. "You don't look so hot. You want to go to the infirmary." I stood up again, worried that she might pass out or something, and I waited for her to say something
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 pm

"No, Skylar said, reassuringly. "I'm alright, just had to sit down for a minute. Let's keep going." She rose to her feet and started to walk. "Where's the next spot?" She tried to keep the conversation up.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:16 pm

"The strawberry fields, You'll run into some Demeter kids, but other then that, you'll be safe." I lead Skylar, towards the fields of fruit, and turned around to her "Do you like Strawberries Skylar?"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yeah, they're pretty good. Not my favorite fruit but I still like them." Skylar heard herself say. You sound so dumb, she told herself, he's gonna think you're an idiot. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic (Juliette)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2