Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} Empty
PostSubject: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:12 pm

I was walking along the lake. Again. There was something that drew me here all the time. Maybe it was the peacefulness. Or maybe the calming waters. I don't know. All I know is that I always end up here.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel ran to the lake, towel in hand. Today was a good day for a swim. She slowed down, because she saw a boy, about her age, walking around. She walked up to him, saying, "Hello. I'm Rachel, daughter of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I was approached by a girl and she introduced herself as Rachel. Thats akward... "Hi, I'm Ethan, son of Athena." I replied. I kept my hands in my pockets. It was getting cold here. Yet it shouldn't due to the controlled weather at camp.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel smiled. "Well... I'm going for a swim. If you want to join me, your welcome to." She stepped back, then dived into the water. She landed with a splash.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"Sure" I replied. I was bored and had nothing better to do anyways. So why not? A dive would be fun. "I walked by off the trail and closer to the lake. I took off my shirt. I swore I saw some girl look over. I cannonballed in the icy cold water.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel floated on her back, looking up at the clouds and at the birds that flew past. She felt a tingle on the back of her neck. "Hey Ethan," she called. "Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?" She righted herself and looked around
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

"Yeah. The gods." I replied. The gods were watching us on Hephaetus TV 24\7. It was an invasion of privacy if you asked me. I can't even talk to a girl without Aphrodite telling me how I should get a girlfriend. Its really annoying if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Rachel Jennings.
Rachel shook her head. "I mean, like, right there, a person is watching you, hiding somewhere. Not the gods." Rachel looked around. There weren't any other campers, except for a girl staring at Ethan. "Er... Ethan? That girl is...Er... Staring at you."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 pm

I looked over from the top of the water as I was floating on my back. I fell off. I looked over at the girl. "It's probrably another girl that stalks guys." I said. It was in fact, really akward at first. Since I was the nerd and all. But then you get accustomed to it. The girls just don't understand that I don't want someone that I don't really like. It's just going to break their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel tried hard to restrain her laugh, but her smile was still there. She could guess why the girl was staring at Ethan, for he was handsome. But not really Rachel's type. "Want me to get rid of her?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:38 pm

"I don't know. Should we?" I asked. She was holding back laughter. I could tell. She looked like someone that would make a good friend. Not stuck up and smartalecy like my siblings... Okay. I admit it. I am smartalecy... At least I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel shrugged. "If she's annoying you, I'll go 'bug' her," she said, her voice casual, but with an edge. She hated when people were there, not announcing their presence, and staring. Rachel was a victim of that a lot. "Your choice, Ethan."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I smirked. To think about it, it was really annoying. "Sure" I said. I just don't know what to do... To get her to leave me alone... Even if I did that to her, not everyone else would leave me alone. Or you can walk over and flirt Ethan. a voice said. Aphrodite. She really needs to leave me and my life alone. I was getting really annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel smirked and dived underwater. Even though she wasn't Poseidon's daughter, she did have a few water nymph friends. "Get me the Coke and Mentos," she mouthed. They sped away, and came back with a pack of Mentos and a liter of Coke. "You might want to back up a bit, Ethan," she warned. She dropped the Mentos into the Coke and aimed towards the girl. She got hit full in the face.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

I swam around 2.5 meters away. And the girl got hit. Right in the face with cola. I was a about to burst out laughing when I dove under the water for her not to suspect me. That was hilarious! If only the other children of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:33 pm

~I'm SO sorry. I have WAY too much homework, plus I have to take care of my little brother..

Rachel Jennings
Rachel waved at the fuming girl, a grin plastered on the daughter of Hermes' face. "And good day to you!" she called after the fading figure. She turned to Ethan and almost had a heart attack. He was underwater, a smile visible on his handome face. Gods. No, she thought. Recently, her heart strove to annoy Rachel, by make it dance whenever she saw a good-looking boy. But it thumped harder around Ethan. It was unpredictable. Swimming to shore, she cursed herself and Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 pm

~S’okay^^ I’m deciding to change the charrie I’m using for this thread. I dunno why XD~

I heard her mutter curses, something about Aphrodite. I swam towards her. “Tsk tsk, girls like you shouldn’t be making curses like that. Gods, did that just make me sound like a douche? I cursed mentally. I waited for her to slap me or something, like ”OMG YOU JERK!” or something.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel climbed onto shore, shaking her head. "Well, you got a problem with me doing it?" she asked. Sitting on the shore, she untied her hair, letting it fall into ringlets around her face. "I hate Aphrodite. I hate myself." Watching the waves roll in, she combed through her wet hair with her fingers. "I'd rather not elaborate on why, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}   I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANT THINK OF A TOPIC. {B L Y.}
Page 1 of 1