Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Topic (Juliette)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I walked into the starbucks, and walked to the counter. I ordered a hot chocolate. When I got the drink, I went and sat down at a near-by table. I spilled some of the warm drink on myself, and just wiped it off.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Skylar was sitting at a small table in Starbucks when she saw someone sit at a nearby table. He looked really familiar. He spilled coffee on himself and didn't look happy about it. She took this as an opportunity. Skylar went to the front and grabbed a few napkins. Then she went to the table, handed him the napkins, and started to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Skylar." She looked down and saw he was drinking a hot chocolate. Her favorite. Maybe they would hit it off. "Can I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm

"Sure, why not." I recognized the girl, and asked "Do you by any chance go to camp. The one near Thalia's pine." I said, trying not to say the name, for fear of giving it up.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"Yes, I thought I recognized you." Skylar broke into a smile. She immediately took a seat across from him. "So what is your name?" Skylar looked up and examined his facial features, noticing his eyes in particular. There was something about them that seemed mysterious. Something about them drew her in. She wanted to know more. He suddenly seemed so interesting.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"I'm Taylor, son of khione. Whats yours? I took a few more napkins from the table, and continued to wipe the drink off of me. "By the way, I'm sorry if I'm making you cold. Being the son of khione I tend to make the air around me colder then usual."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 pm

"Skylar, daughter of Hedylogos. No wonder, I thought they had just turned on the a/c." Skylar grinned. She had no idea why, but this guy really made her smile. "So, how'd you get to the camp?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

"I ran away from my orphanage, and my satyr lead me here. How about you. Why are you grinning, did I say something funny?"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

"No, you didn't say anything, just, you seem so interesting. I'm excited to get to know you."She thought of how to explain how she got to the camp. "Well I woke up one day and I was in a strange man's car. I hadn't spoken in a little over a year and I guess I looked confused. He told me that we were going to a camp that my mom wanted me to be at. He just dropped me off with a backpack of clothes and that was it."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

"Interesting huh. I have never really considered myself very much to think about. If you want interesting, go meet my girlfriend, auburn spalin.. You weren't creeped out by this skylar. I mean, if i woke up in a strange mans car I would be so freaked out. I laughed, and took another sip of my hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

"Well I really didn't know what was going on. At that point, my life seemed like one big dream. I didn't want to believe any of it was happening. I actually refused to believe it." Skylar paused and tried to think of how to explain it. "My mind was telling me that nothing could get much worse than it already was, so I just went with it. I wasn't sure if I would stay at the camp or run away from it. I'm still not completely sure, but I'm going to give it a fair chance."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

"I'd advise stating, it's much much safer then the outside world is. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the people in this room were monsters. So, how do you like camp. I know you aren't sure whether or not to stay, but what would be some reasons you would stay with the rest of us demigods."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

"You guys all seem really nice, and I feel much safer there. I'm leaning towards staying, I'm just not completely sure. I made a promise to myself, though. I'll stay at least a year, and if I hate it, I'll revisit the idea of leaving." Skylar thought back at all the other promises she had made in her life and where they had put her. She decided she NEEDED to stay a year. She didn't even have anywhere or anyone to go back to, so staying would be a nice option anyway. She looked back at Taylor. "So what do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 am

"Honestly, I avoid people. I don't know what I was thinking letting you sit here. I pretty much hate most people, and I usually do all I can to stay away from them. When I saidnyouncouldnsit down, I guess I was more focused and getting my hot chocolate off of me.I guess, that I hang out with my girlfriend for fun. Practice with my bow. I can give you some lessons if you want any."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

Skylar's face fell. She didn't know whether to be glad he was being so straightforward or upset that she was so unwanted. "Okay, hint taken, I'll go. Sorry for bothering you. Maybe I'll see you around camp sometime. Thanks for the offer, but I think you'll be too busy avoiding people. Hope the hot chocolate stays in your cup next time." Rejected everywhere, she thought, making her way to the exit.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 am

I ran after the girl, when i caught up to her i said "I wasn't telling you to leave me alone. I was just saying that normally, i wouldnt have le you sit down. Your a cool person. You can stay in there with me. I'm sorry i sounded like i was telling you to leave"
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

"Okay, just don't be afraid to tell me to leave. I can take it." Skylar knew he didn't want her to go back. She couldn't just leave though. Now that he explained himself, she noticed all the similarities between them and wanted to get to know him again. What were her emotions doing to her? She just wanted to be alone so she could hurt herself. It had been a week and she was tired of resisting. She put her head in her hands and tried to figure out what to do. She had to prove to this guy that she wanted to be friends and wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

"I don't want you to leave skylar. i started to walk backk to the table, and i turned around. i waved my hand towards me, telling her to come back to the table.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 am

As Skylar walked back to the table, a thousand things ran through her mind. It was cluttered and she didn't feel good. She wanted to be alone at this moment. Why am I sacrificing making a friend just because I want to cut myself? she wondered. Am I really that dumb? She sat down in the spot she was sitting about 5 minutes earlier. "I'm sorry, that was really rude of me."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

"No, don't be. That was my fault, not yours. I saw some cuts on her wrists, as she gripped her coffe. I looked up, and asked "So you cut?" I shifted in my seat, not sure of what to say to her about it.
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 am

She looked down and quickly turned her wrist inward and then looked back up at him. "Not in about a week. But yes, sometimes. Hasn't everyone?" Skylar didn't know what else to say. She was pretty sure a lot of people had hurt themselves purposely, she didn't know. She never talked to anyone else about it, just always assumed. It's a way to cope.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am

"I've done it once. It was small, not deep. I got caught got as soon as I did it, by the lady who ran the orphanage. I never really tried again. It isn't really normal, but I know it is a way to cope. When, and why did you start."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

Skylar thought about this carefully. When exactly did it start? "When I was about 11 or 12. My dad and my stepmom were going through a divorce and I blamed it on myself; I really didn't know what I was doing. I was just frustrated. Then I just got addicted. Now I can't stop. You?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 am

"I, was like 10 when i did it. Al I can say is this Skylar, is that it wasn't your fault. Your parents divorced each other for their own differences. I shifted in my seat, not sure really what to say and said "Have made any other freinds at camp, since you've arrived."
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Skylar could tell he didn't want to be talking about this. "That's not true, but let's talk about something else." She heard herself say, "Thanks for the advice." Skylar looked up and gave Taylor a reassuring smile. "Let's see," she started to tick names off on her fingers. "I've met Cameron and PJ, Melody Jackson, and Belle Neige." She paused to think for a moment. "I'm sure you know her, right? She's another Khione."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

"No, I actually don't know Belle. I'll have to meet her sometime. I hope you meet some other people. I can introduce you to some people, after this." I took anoter sip of my hot chocolate, finishing it off. "Wanna head back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic (Juliette) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic (Juliette)   Topic (Juliette) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic (Juliette)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next