Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]

Go down 
+8
Kat
RachieFizzy!
Nico
Sniggle
Beanie
Colby
Pink
lara croft
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Empty
PostSubject: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Okay, so it was pointed out to me that the way I did my characters was different and lacked some essential details. So I decided to recreate them, with said details added and have it done the right way. Please no posting unless it's something I can do to improve my characters. Thank you (:

*Update* Okay. So no-one gets where I'm coming from with my characters. The one's that are active are the ones I use. They are my fav/main ones. The one's that are inactive, they are just there for variety. I don't use them. If I need to use them, I swap one from active to inactive (: If I need to though, I'll get rid of the ones that I just made, but they are all going inactive anyway.

Active:

- Buffy Anne Summers
- Anyanka Lacie Harris
- Auburn Spallin
- Charlotte-Marie "Charlie" Grandge
- "Angelus" Thalia Jenkins
- Veronica "Ronnie" Lyric
- Serenity "Marli" Arrington

Inactive:

- Kegan Lehane
- Grace Moon
- Willow Hale, Nymph
- Kaida "Sky" Lin Vargas
- Chantarelle "Lily" Browne
- Mikayla "Ace" Littner
- Aislin "Electra" LaVarrny
- Chastity "Chas" Piper Charity McKenna
- Adara Lorelie
- Vivien Emma Elizabeth
- Kendra Lehane
- Constance "Connie" Newman

Out of Commission:

-

Big Three (500 Posts):

- Evadne Phoenix

Not Accepted:

- Jai Harris
- Rook Harris

Theme Songs:

Kendra Lehane, Daughter of Hecate = Once More with Feeling, BuffyTVS

Kegan Lehane, Daughter of Nemesis = Moves Like Jagger, Maroon 5

Auburn Spallin, Daughter of Iris = We Found Love, Rihanna

Evadne Phoenix, Daughter of Poseidon = Rule the World, Take That

Grace Moon, Daughter of Aphrodite = Love the Way you Lie, Rihanna and Eminem

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo = Fly, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj

Constance Newman, Daughter of Athena = The Climb, Miley Cyrus

Buffy Anne Summers, Daughter of Khione = Life's a Show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Chastity McKenna, Daughter of Nyx (Hunter) = Nobody’s Perfect, Jessie J

Chantarelle Browne, Daughter of Aeolus = On the Floor, J Lo and Pitbull

Kaida Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos = Run This Town, Kanye West & Jay Z & Rihanna

Adara Lorelie, Daughter of Water Nymph and Pontus = Russian Roulette, Rihanna

Ailsin LaVarrny, Daughter of Melinoe = I Swear, Boyz 2 Men

Jai Harris, Daughter of Chronos = I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker, Sandi Thom

Rook Harris, Son of Erebus = Teenage Dirtbag, Wheatus

Willow Hale, Nymph = Walk Through The Fire, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Charlie Grandge, Daughter of Iris, Hunter = Chasing the Sun, The Wanted

Thomas Henry De la Cruz, Son of Dinlas =

Relationships:

Kendra Lehane, Daughter of Hecate = Single, Open For Relationships

Kegan Lehane, Daughter of Nemesis = Single, Open For Relationships

Auburn Spallin, Daughter of Iris = Single, Open For Relationships

Grace Moon, Daughter of Aphrodite = Single, Open For Relationships

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo = Crushing

Constance Newman, Daughter of Athena = Single, Open For Relationships

Buffy Anne Summers, Daughter of Khione = Single, Open For Relationships

Chastity McKenna, Daughter of Nyx (Hunter) = Forever Single

Chantarelle Browne, Daughter of Aeolus = Single, Open For Relationships

Kaida Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos = Single, Open For Relationships

Adara Lorelie, Daughter of Water Nymph and Pontus = Single, Open For Relationships

Aislin LaVarrny, Daughter of Melinoe = Single, Open For Relationships

Jai Harris, Daughter of Chronos = Single, Open For Relationships

Rook Harris, Son of Erebus = Single, Open For Relationships

Willow Hale, Nymph = Single, Open For Relationship

Charlie Grandge, Daughter of Iris, Hunter = Forever Single

Thomas Henry De la Cruz, Son of Dinlas = UnDibbable

Mottos and Sayings:

Kendra Lehane, Daughter of Hecate = Bottom line is, even if you see ‘em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we,? Helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are

Kegan Lehane, Daughter of Nemesis = Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts, we open up our hearts.

Auburn Spallin, Daughter of Iris = Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there’s a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby

Grace Moon, Daughter of Aphrodite = Life's not a song. Life isn't bliss, life is just this. It's living.

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo = Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

Constance Newman, Daughter of Athena = Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Buffy Anne Summers, Daughter of Khione = Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.

Chastity McKenna, Daughter of Nyx (Hunter) = Fear is in the mind.

Chantarelle Browne, Daughter of Aeolus = Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.

Kaida Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos = We are masters of our own destinies, Captains of our own souls.

Adara Lorelie, Daughter of Water Nymph and Pontus = The world is how we percieve it

Jai Harris, Daughter of Chronos = If you look back, it’s very easy to trip over problems. If you look in front of you, you will never be caught again

Rook Harris, Son of Erebus = If you train, you become strong. If you become strong, no-one can intimidate you. And if no-one can intimidate you…well you can’t take orders and be pushed around

Willow Hale, Nymph = Nature is where everything started. That is why we care and love it.

Charlie Grandge, Daughter of Iris, Hunter = A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work

Thomas Henry De la Cruz, Son of Dinlas = It's not the name that makes the player. It's the player

Play-Bys:

Kendra Lehane, Daughter of Hecate = Alyson Hannigan

Kegan Lehane, Daughter of Nemesis = Bianca Lawson

Constance Newman, Daughter of Athena = Gemma Ward

Buffy Anne Summers, Daughter of Khione = Sarah Michelle Gellar

Chastity McKenna, Daughter of Nyx (Hunter) = Julia Lee

Chantarelle Browne, Daughter of Aeolus = Felicia Day

Kaida Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos = Lalaine Ann Vergara-Paras

Adara Lorelie, Daughter of Water Nymph and Pontus = Rachel Bilson

Aislin LaVarrny, Daughter of Melinoe = Ara Celi

Jai Harris, Daughter of Chronos = Charisma Carpenter

Rook Harris, Son of Erebus = Nicholas Brendon

Willow Hale, Nymph = Amber Tamblyn

Adopted Characters:

Riley Jae Williams:

Mikayla "Ace" Littner:

Vivien Emma Elizabeth:

Do you want to date one of my characters? Or maybe just RP? PM me, or just post here with a link to your character topic, and I’d be happy to arrange something!

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Willow_Rosenberg

Bottom line is, even if you see ‘em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we,? Helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are

Kendra Lehane, Daughter of Hecate

Name: Kendra Lehane
Age/Birthday: 14 / 4th of February
God Parent: Hecate
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Her Father Nigel Lehane(Deceased), Her Blood Sister Kegan Lehane, Her Step-Mom Sandra Martin, Her Step-Sister Clio Martin, Her Step-Brother Samuel Martin.
Years in Camp: 2 weeks
Brief History: Her family is very un-orthadox. Her sister Kegan, is only related to her by her father's side, but she is not her step-mothers daughter. Kegan was a popular girl, and always made sure that Kendra never had friends. She has been dyagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia, but she tries as hard as she can too read books. She has only been at camp two weeks and has not yet made any friends. Her step-mom has two kids with her dad. Clio, the youngest sister, and Samuel.
Physical Appearance: She has grey eyes. Kendra's skin seems translucent and is always clear. Her hair is cut daringly about an inch above her shoulders. She is small, and lithe
Personality: She used to be bubbly and outgoing, but when she was 7 her father died and left her with her stepmother. She is shy and doesn't meet new people easily. If people seem nice, she can be the same as she was, but if she senses any type of hostility, she makes a hasty retreat.
Fatal Flaw: Impulsive - she reacts before knowing everything. If someone was to sneak up on her, she would sooner zap them with fire then listen to what they have to say.
Pets: She has no pet. (But after a while, she get's a pegasus called Maya)
Talents: She is talented at magic. She also has some power over the four elements. She is not amazing though, and can only control and manipulate one of them. The rest are just something she can understand:
Fire: Her strongest affinity. She can control and manipulate this element. Kendra can listen to it, understand it, and control it.
Kendra also has some telekinesis. She can see the future sometimes, by touching an object that has some significance to what will happen. For example, if someone was going to end up killing a person with their sword, and she touched said sword, she could see a glimpse of what was to happen.
Weapons: She prefers her crossbow, but if needs be, she will make use of a sword. When she is claimed and realizes her powers, she uses them a lot more than weapons for combat.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder
Other: While at camp, Kendra develops a power for the elements, being able to control and maipulate what they do.

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Bianca_Lawson_publicity_shot

Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts, we open up our hearts.

Kegan Lehane, Daughter of Nemisis

Name: Kegan Lehane
Age/Birthday: 15 / 30th September
God Parent: Nemeisis
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Her Father Nigel Lehane(Deceased), Her Blood Sister Kendra Lehane, Her Step-Mom Sandra Martin, Her Step-Sister Clio Martin, Her Step-Brother Samuel Martin.
Years in Camp: 0 day's
Brief History: She has a major ego. Kegan is used to being popular and having what she wants done straight away, so she does not like camp. When Kegan arrives, she thinks that the camp is a little over-rated, but she soon settles in. She wishes that her mother was Aphrodite, because then she would be with people who understood how to look good, but she is shocked when she is claimed as a daughter of Nemisis.
Physical Appearance: Kegan has black hair. Her eyes are a very dark brown. She has tanned skin, because she was always on the beach. She is tall and thin.
Personality: She is the most popular girl in school. She makes sure that Kendra has no friends, but she just doesn't want to get close to anyone. She can be a Bee with an itch. She doesn't think being a half-blood is special. She just wanted to be normal.
Fatal Flaw: Ego - Kegan cares too much about what other people think of her. It clouds her judgement on people.
Pets: None
Talents: She can hear both sides of an argument equally. She can see through lies and charmspeak, and can weave lies easily her self. She must be careful though, as they can be found out easily.
Weapons: She uses a knife.
Spoiler:
Other:
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 pm

My character for when I reach 500 posts:

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Mackenzie_Foy

The great sea takes no prisoner's

Evadne Phoenix, Daughter of Poseidon

Name: Evadne Phoenix
Age/Birthday: 9 / 8th of April
God Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Family: Kassandra Phoenix. No other relatives.
Years in Camp: 7 month's
Brief History: Evadne has lived in a different town for every year of her life. Her mother was a pagen, and moved around so she could take part in different rituals. One day, in a ceremony on the beach, giving thanks to the great God of the sea, she attracted the attention of Poseidon. He fell in love with her, and stayed until Evadne was born.
She has a little power over water, but it is still developing. She will be staying at camp as a year rounder because her mother thinks it would be safer. Evadne misses her mother, but she knows she has to stay.
Physical Appearance: She has light brown hair. Evadne has olive green eyes. She is small. Her leg is scared from a car crash she was in.
Personality: She is shy and mostly keep's to herself. Her Mom is a pagan/wicca so moved around a lot. She would make friends in her school and town, and then one day she would have to go. Because of this, she is reclusive and has learned not to trust people too much
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty
Talents: She can go unnoticed through the woods and camp because she is so small. She has a little power over water, but it is still developing.
Weapons: A dagger, but when she is older she wants a sword or trident.
Other:
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Rainbow-hair

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high. There's a land that I heard of, once in a lulleby.

Auburn Spallin, Daughter of Iris

Name: Auburn Spallin
Age/Birthday: 16 / 2nd of July
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Family: Her father (Decesed), No known relatives.
Years in Camp: 4 years
Brief History: She is a year rounder. She has the power to make rainbows appear when she is happy, but if you get on her nerves or embarass anyone she cares about, she will show you in one of two ways: Her eyes flash differant colours depending on her mood, and her rainbows can become very violent. If you get on her bad side, she will never forget and you should tred very carefully.
Physical Appearance: She did this while she was on the run from her last foster home. She has all the colours of the rainbow dyed into her hair. Her eyes are all differant clours. She is always wearing different colours of eyeshadow on her eyelids. The side of her left eye is tattoed with spots that are black. If she moves her face, they seem to be silver.
Personality: She is the perfect daughter of Iris! She is bubbly, fun, helpful and loves to make people happy. She sometimes becomes a little too hyper, but she can bring herself down too concentrate. She came to camp half-blood 4 years ago, and loves being there
Fatal Flaw: Skeptic - She is scared to get close to anyone, because she is always expecting them to let her down
Pets: She has a cat called Blue
Talents: She can make rainbows appear around her. Auburns eyes change colour depending on her mood.
Weapons: She uses a bow and arrow and sword.
Other:

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Pretty-emo-girl-emo-girls-7443226-330-438

Life's not a song. Life isn't bliss, life is just this. It's living.

Grace Moon, Daughter of Aphrodite

Name: Grace Moon
Age/Birthday: 16 / 1st of June
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Malcolm Moon, Granpa and Nan Moon, her Dad's sister and her cousin Ronnie.
Years in Camp: 5, going on sixth
Brief History: Grace has been at camp for 5 years. This is her sixth. Her Father caught Aphrodite's eye while doing an advert on the TV. He never forgot about her, and never had another girlfriend. Grace is a year-rounder. Her cousin Veronica 'Ronnie' is also at camp. She was claimed as a daughter of Apollo.
Physical Appearance: She has blond hair naturally, but she has it dyed brown underneath. Her eyes are a clear blue. Grace's eyes are always heavily lined with black eyeliner and her eyelashes in mascara. She does not wear any other make-up.
Personality: She is kind. While she may not always be liked, she tries to give everyone a fair chance. Sometimes, Grace can be a bee with an itch, and she knows how to use her looks for her advantage. She is not a real girly girl and can fight if she has too.
Fatal Flaw: Perfectionast - Grace needs everything to be perfect. She often gets distracted during capture the flag if anyone is not wearing their armour correctly. She has been hurt because of this before
Pets: None, but she is thinking of getting a wolf hybrid
Talents: She can make boys want to be with her. They never remember afterwards.
Weapons: Bow and arrow. She prefers that, but she has a sword. It appear's from a mascara as soon as she opens it. Her mother gave it to her a year ago.
Other:

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Gemma-Ward

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Connie Newman, Daughter of Athena

Name: Constance 'Connie' Newman
Age/Birthday: 14 / 5th of September
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: William Newman, Her Granpa Newman, her step-mom Sharon Lotus, her twin sister and brother's Cassie and Liam
Years in Camp: 6 month's
Brief History: Constance has been at camp for 6 months. Her Dad wants her to be a year-rounder. Connie has been kicked out of eight schools in that many years. She had been kicked out of her last school for apparent 'violent behaviour'. She didn't want to get into those fights though. The girls who got her into them were what are called the popular clique. She admitted, she shouldn't have set up a glue trap above the door of the class room, but they had thrown red paint onto her hair. This was when her Dad decided she needed to go to camp, and the next day, he dropped her there.
Physical Appearance: Connie has grey eyes. Her hair is a golden blond, and she usually ties it back. She is tall. Connie is very tanned
Personality: She is smart. Mostly, Constance spends her time reading in the Hermes cabin. She has dyslexia and ADHD but she tries to concentrate so she can read. She is shy and reclusive, staying on her own in classes and such. She admires the other Athena campers, both for their brains and their strategy.
Fatal Flaw: Indecisive
Talents: She can read Greek easily, and she tries to read English
Weapons: A sword
Other:
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] 175570085443323739_uqi9TMgJ_b

Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

Ronnie Lyric, Daughter of Apollo

Name: Veronica 'Ronnie' Lyric
Age/Birthday: 16 / 27th of May
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Alexandra Lyric, Grandpa and Nan Moon, her Mom's brother, his daughter/her cousin Grace Moon and her Mom's husband Nick Lyric.
Years in Camp: 4 years, going on five
Brief History: Her step-dad was her dad since she was 2 years old. She loves him, and did not like to find out she was not his daughter. She took his name when her Mom married him. Ronnie has intolerance for coffee. It makes her jumpy and even more ADHD then she normally is. She can't drink it, but sometimes gets tricked into it by some Hermes kids. When Ronnie came to camp and was claimed, she found out that she has a talent for musical instruments and singing. Because her Dad is the God of archery, she uses a bow and arrow, but she cannot hit a bull’s eye. She is not that good with medicines, so she lets other people do that. Ronnie is a year-rounder, and has been at camp just a little less than Grace, at 4 years. This is her 5th year
Physical Appearance: She has dark brown hair streaked with light. Her eyes are dark blue. She never wears make-up. Ronnie is tall and thin.
Personality: She grew up with Grace and is almost the exact same as her. She doesn't like the fact Grace 'Charm speaks' and finds it hard to be around her sometimes. She enjoys being around her half-brothers and sisters. She is very compassionate, and while she knows that monsters will kill her if they get the chance, she still does not like killing them. In capture the flag, she aims to hurt, not kill.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty - She will never waver from her friends. She would sacrifice herself for them.
Talents: She has a talent for playing musical instruments and singing.
Weapons: Bow and arrow, and if she has too, a sword
Other:

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Seeing as though I have one spot until I reach 500 posts, I decided to create this character. Thank you!
Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] Pizap.com10.80197126977145671340304123245
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
Buffy Anne Summers, Daughter of Chione

Name: Buffy Anne Summers
Age/Birthday: 15 / 19th of Januery
God Parent: Daughter of Chione, and the legacy of Nyx
Mortal Family: Her father Javen Lorelei/ Son of Nyx, her sister Willow Lorelei
Years in Camp: 4 years
Brief History: When Buffy was 10, she was told that her sister wasn't related to her fully. Willow's mother died in childbirth, and Buffy was heartbroken to realize she didn't have the same mother. She always attracted monsters, especially when she knew that. Once, when she was in math's class, she was attacked by a hellhound. She managed to get away, and her father brought her straight to camp. She was didn't get to say good-bye to Willow, and hasn't seen her since.
Physical Appearance: She is blond. Her hair is cut quite short, and she has a thin fringe. Her eye's are light brown. Buffy's style is light colour's, and she choose's for style and comfort. She wears a silver cross necklace, and a claddagh ring.
Personality: She is bubbly, and funny. She comes out with the most random things sometimes. She loved fashion in her old life, but she really just loves making friends. Sometimes, she says stuff and it gets taken the wrong way, or it offends someone.
Fatal Flaw: She is too loyal. She would die for her friends or family, and she would never leave them to fight on their own.
Pets: She has a puppy called Keno. He is a wolf hybrid. It was a gift from her mother, and she adores him.
Talents: Her abilities include;
- She can slightly freeze someone, but it requires concentration, which being ADHD she doesn't have much of.
- She can make something grow colder and colder until it feels like it's burning.
- When she is angry, an icy wind whips her hair around.
- Something very similer to charmspeak. But with Buffy, it's more like confirming their worst fears.
- She can sense fire.
- She can freeze water, and can create snow. These are her most powerful talents, and she doesn't require much concentration to do it.
Weapons: She has a crossbow. Mostly, she uses her sword though. It comes from her claddagh ring when she drops her body temperature. It is a deadly blade, which can conduct ice through it.
Other:

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:59 am

Buffy is a very cute name, I rather like it. However, I just noticed she might be a tad bit too powerful. Would you mind stating the limitations of her powers? Is she better in temperature-control, or wind control? Also, I don't think powers that are not linked to her god-parent can be that prominent (e.g winds and shadows). Other than that, she's okay.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 am

I see it has been edited, but I feel like the comfirming fears part doesn't quite fit in. Is this a power like charmspeak, or is she someone who knows how to use words to crawl under someones skin.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

I did research on Khione, and I came up with the Wikia page on her in the Percy Jackson books. Khione convinced Zeus to close Olympus, by using words to get into his mind, confirming his fear that the Gods were too involved with their children.
Buffy can do that. It's like charmspeak, because she can get someone to do something, but it is as well like getting under the skin. It might not make sense, but she can confirm their fears, and make them do something that they think will help.
Her voice is like snow. Soft...and very very cold. That's what it says for Khione, and when Buffy does that, it's what her voice is too.
Is it easier now?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am

Thankyou. I'm impressed with the work you've put into her powers, and now that they match up better to me

Buffy is Accepted.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:52 am

YAY! Thank you! I end up doing research for all my characters, because they are all either to weak or too strong. I end up looking at what their parents can do, and weakining the powers by some degree.
Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 am

[img]piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
Fear is in the mind.

Chas McKenna, Daughter of Nyx, Hunter

Name: Chastity "Chas" Piper Charity McKenna
Birthday: 24th of August
Godly Parent: Daughter of Nyx
Mortal Family: Chastity's father Samson McKenna, her sister Prudence, her brother Samson.J.
Years in Hunters: Two Month's
Group: Warrior
Brief History: Her father never wanted kids. One day, he fell for Nyx and month's later found a baby girl on his doorstep. He took her in, knowing that she was his daughter. With her, he gave up university and moved to New York. He fell in love with a women called Nyssa and together they had Prudence and Samson. But Nyssa died from a brain tumour two years after the birth of Samson. It left her father on his own again, and he realized that soon monsters would be after Chastity so instead sent her to camp.
Chastity was in Camp Half-Blood for four years. She stayed in the Hermes cabin for all that time. Then, one day she was out in the woods, and came across a silvery girl. She was a Hunter of Artemis, and they were attacked by a giant hellhound. Chastity stood up and tried to kill it, but instead was horribly wounded on her stomach and arms. The other girl killed the monster, and rushed to Chastity. She quickly tended to her wounds, and when Chastity was well enough, they started to talk. The girl was called Patience, and she asked Chastity would she like to join the Hunters. Chastity agreed and never looked back. She took her vows, and has been a Hunter since.
Physical Appearance: Chastity has blond hair with a few brown streaks. Her eyes are a very light blue, and her skin is clear and seems to glow. She is tall and lithe, being able to run far and long. She likes light colours, and wears only one piece of jewelery, her necklace. It is silver, and has a cresent moon pendant hanging from it.
Personality: She is bubbly and fun. Chas always trys to make her fellow hunter's happy and laugh, but the things she says sometimes offend. She likes to hunt, and to help out around the camps. She feels that the hunter's are her family now. Chastity can make people do what she likes, almost like charmspeak, but it's more like she hypnotize'es them to do what she likes.
- Her Wolf
- Training
Dislikes:
- Hellhounds
- Lady Gaga
- Her names
(Chastity does not despise boys, she just knows she can not be with one)
Talents: She has a talent for archery and swordfighting. Chastity can create extreme darkness and light. She can blend with the shadows, and manipulate her dreams and the people nearest to her dream's.
Weapons: A hunters bow and arrow, twin knives and a sword. The knives stay in two holders on her calves, the sword at her side. Chastity's bow and arrow transforms from necklace that she just needs to touch.
Pets: Chastity has a snow wolf called Kira, and a snow owl called Arlis.
Fatal Flaw: Chasity is too impulisve. It wouldn't be so bad apart for the fact that she also loses concentration too quickly. It's a dangorous flaw, because she gets into a fight, and then ends up losing concentration. She has lost fights because of it before.
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Chantarelle Browne, Daughter of Aeolus

Name: Chantarelle "Lily" Browne
Age/Birthday: 15 / 31st of December
God Parent: Aeolus, God of the winds and weather
Mortal Family: Rain Browne / Mother, Avril Browne / 2 year old sister
Years in Camp: 10 years
Brief History: I suppose I should start at the begining.
Spoiler:
Physical Appearance: Chantarelle has bronze/rust coloured hair. She doesn't usually straighten it, so usually her curls and ringlets bounce behind her. She has grey blue eyes. Her skin is very pale. Chantarelle usually wears light colours. Pastels and a dark accessory to draw the eye. She still wears the ring that karin gave her, and the locket is rarely seen.
Personality: She is very bubbly. Chantarelle is usually seen making someone laugh, or trying to cheer someone up. She can offend easily, because she tends to speak before thinking. She isen't exactly popular, but she has a good group of friends. When Chantarelle gets angry or annoyed, the winds pick up around her, and her hair is sent floating around her. Chantarelle's eyes flash as well.
Fatal Flaw: She is too loyal. She would never give up a friend, even if they were gone forever. Her family and friends take priority over evreything else.
Pets: Chantarelle cares for a pegasus called Maya. Maya is a problem pegasus, and will only allow Chantarelle to touch her. She is a black filly, with wings speckled white and black. Maya has white socks, and a white diamond on her forehead.
Talents: Chantarelle is powerful over the winds. She can:
- She can cancel the wind if another camper uses it. Example: A daughter of Zeus gets angry and a strong wind starts to blow. Chantarelle can wave her hand and the winds will obey her.
- She can redirect the winds. Example: When Karin sent the second wind after her, she redirected it over to the forest.
- She can slightly manipulate the weather. This drains her
- Chantarelle can summon each of the four winds.
- She can control Venti to an extent.
- The winds listen to her
She has a talent for fighting.
Weapons: She has a knife that she has had since she came to camp. Her most used weapon though is her sword. It comes from her ring, and is a deadly blade with a golden hilt.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm

I was browsing through the topics, and I noticed that all of your inactive characters are in your signature. You have to mention that they are inactive at the very least. I also know from previous topics that you like Buffy the Vampire slayer. I'm not sure if this is an official rule or not, but you aren't allowed to have a character's name be from another work of fiction (or real life).
Also, Chastity doesn't have a fatal flaw. Right now she is perfect, so might want to change that.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Chantarelle is Accepted

Chastity needs a fatal flaw, and you didn't put in pets either but suggest she has a wolf, but there should be some reasoning to that pet.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 pm

We are masters of our own souls, captains of our own destinies.

Kaida "Sky" Lin Vargas, Daughter of Ouranos

Name: Kaida “Sky” Lin Vargas
Age / Birthday: 15 / 27th of May
God Parent: Ouranos, Primeval God of the Heavens
Mortal Family: Grandma Ankaa Lin/ Chinese descent, Grandpa Juan Vargas/ Spanish and Filipino Descent, Mother / Lilia Lin Vargas
Years at Camp: Six Years.
Brief History:
Spoiler:
Physical Appearance: Kaida has short brown hair. It has a slight reddish look to it. She has dark brown eyes that flash when she gets angry. She is tall, and lithe from running a lot. Her style is mostly dark colours.
Personality: She loves the company of others, and is usually very nice. When she gets annoyed or angry though, her war side comes out. She’s not afraid to use her sword, and she has no qualms over hurting another demigod of they turn on her. Kaida isn’t popular, but has a steady group of friends.
Fatal Flaw: Over-confidence. Kaida thinks she can do anything. Beat any monster. Help anyone. It’s not true though, and more often then not, it leads to injury.
Pets: Kaida has a black, Longhaired Newfoundland called Diesel. Diesel looks almost like he would rather attack you then stop for a pet, and with his massive physique he is easily halfway the size of a hellhound. But he is a gentle giant, and loves to run around and play. He is only young though, at 10 month’s old, and is still growing.
Talents:- She can manipulate the winds and her eyes flash when she is angry. When she is fighting, you can see her hair whip around violently.
- She can summon a small amount of lightning
- She can send an electric currant over her body. It’s the only thing she can do that doesn’t completely drain her.
- She can resist electrocution.
Weapons: A set of two daggers. They are celestial bronze, and come from two earrings that are in the shape of lightning bolts.
Year-Rounder or summer: Year-Rounder
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 pm

The world is how we percieve it

Adara Lorelie, Daughter of A water nymph and Pontus(Last Accepted Character)

Name: Adara Lorelie
Age / Birthday: 16 / 16th of June
God Parent: Pontus, and a water nymph
Mortal Family: Adoptive mother Samantha Lorelie / Daughter of Zeus, Adoptive father Jason Lorelie / Son of Chronos *Deceased – Accident*
Years in Camp: From the day she was born / 16 years
Brief History:
Spoiler:
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair, which goes lighter in the sun. Adara has very dark brown/black eyes. She is tall, and very nimble. Her style is mostly light colours, but she has an old leather jacket which is usually worn.
Personality: Adara is very sarcastic. Growing up not knowing her real mother, but knowing she wasn’t actually related to Jason and Samantha, it took its toll on the young girl. She learned early on that people lied, and she has only a few friends who she would call that. Her place has always been at camp, and living there for sixteen years means that while she may have no ties with the people there, she would die to save the camp. She prefers her own company, and can be very reclusive.
Fatal Flaw: She is too scared to get close to anyone. It means she has very few friends, never mind allies, and if it came to it, she can be too proud to ask for help.
Pets: Adara has a pure white Samoyed called Nanuk. Nanuk is the exact same as Tobe and Adara. She loves to bark and growl at strangers. Nanuk is descended from Samantha’s Samoyed called Sidie. (This is unsure. I don't know if it's allowed, so ignore it if not) Adara cares for a Pegasus called Tobe. He is a white stallion, with jet black wings. He is as bad as Adara when it comes to being reclusive, and she and Kendra Lehane are the only ones who can go near him.
Talents: Adara has many talents.
- She can breathe under water
- She can control water to an extent. Fresh and sea
- She can summon water
- She doesn’t get wet unless she wants too
Weapons: A sword. It comes from a bracelet that she needs only tap. It is engraved with the omega symbol.
Year-Rounder or summer: Year-rounder
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

I cannot find this Hunter kid who needs accepting. :C
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 am

Snig, she's on the first page. Chastity McKenna. Thanks for trying in the first place xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Chasisty's power of near charm speak is a little powerful. (because powers are based on gods, and while Nyx might be persuasive or something, she rules of shadows and darkness.) Would you please remove that power? Or add it to her personality? I'll accept after that!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 am

Done! I forgot what it said on Nyx's wikipedia page. More like hypnosis. Changed it to personality (:
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

I really liked Kaida! Accepted!

For Adara, I'm not sure you can have a Pegasus as a pet.. So I think I should ask you to change that, temporarily. Or you can PM and admin, asking. If you get the okay, she is accepted!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Aislin LaVarrny, Daughter of Melinoe (Inactive Charrie)

Name: Aislin “Electra” LaVarrny
Age / Birthday: 16 / 4th of June
God Parent: Melinoe
Mortal Family: Foster Mother Dianne Byrne, Real Father Mark LaVarrny, Foster Brother Joey Byrne
Years in Camp: Seven Years
Brief History:
Spoiler:
Physical Appearance: Aislin has raven black hair. It is thick, and falls to below her shoulder. She has very dark eyes, which are framed by thick lashes. She seems delicate, but she is a formidable opponent. Her face is very Mexican featured, as it skipped a generation to her. She has a slight accent from her Mexican roots.
Personality: Aislin is actually very sweet. The total opposite to the stereotype for a Daughter of Melinoe. She can be very caring and understanding. Aislin loves company, and will stick by her friends. But her Electra side is the complete opposite. For the last few years, she has been hard, and difficult to get on with. Sticking to the shadows, she has become reclusive, and very quietly outspoken. When she’s in a room, people don’t pay her attention, but when she speaks, they listen. Her opinion is valued, and she has a habit of being right when it comes down to it. She listens, and notices what goes on, so Aislin is one of the most jacked in people in camp. She resents her mother.
Fatal Flaw: Aislin is solitary. Her fighting style is one that says plainly ‘I don’t need help’. She will fight with people if necessary, but she works alone. Dangerous, because she doesn’t like to ask anyone for help.
Pets: Animals don’t like her, but she does have a horse called Inca. She is a Percheron, and one of the largest horses at camp. She is a beautiful black, with only a white spot on her leg to break up the darkness.
Talents: Aislin has a talent for fighting. Her extra abilities are numerous, but she doesn’t know how to control them fully:
- She can blend with shadows. It bends around her.
- Ghosts listen to her
- She can see ghosts everywhere. Any uneasy spirit, who hasn’t let go of their life.
- She can create the illusion of loved ones. They are not real, but torment the person seeing them.
Weapons: Aislin has a sword. It comes from her necklace’s pendant. A half moon.
Year-Rounder or Summer: Year-Rounder

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]   Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand We'll Go Hand In Hand, But We'll Walk Alone In Fear [Characters XD]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next