Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hark! Lovelove has arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

Hark! Lovelove has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:26 pm

I am lovelovelovix, or, if you keep up with my criminal record, you might know me as Tabby. I am eighteen and find it lovely to be a woman. I'm starting college in the fall semester of 2012, where I plan to study to become a teacher.

My interests include magical girls, especially Winx Club, fantasy novels, especially PJO, writing fanfic, reading fanfic, drinking Diet Coke, singing, and hanging on tumblr.

I'm dating Zoë Nightshade... not really, but someone nearly exactly like her, even to the point of also being named Zoë. Speaking of my favorite person and my favorite PJO character, I ship Nightgrace with a firey passion.

I have been roleplaying in some capacity since I was ten, but I haven't had a good roleplay in a couple years.

I hope you all don't bash me with wet noodles!

Tabby
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 am

OH WOW, I'M YOUR FIRST WELCOME 8D

Well, I'm Kendall, you can call me Kendall, Koala, Kdog, Kay, Koalasaurus, Koalasaur, Koalasauramor, The Koalasaurus Rex, or Lady Koalasauramor II. Just not Kenny or Ken. Do that and I'll murder you..

Oh boy, I hope I didn't scare you x3 Anyways, we're glad you joined this website! I'm sure you'll fit in here c:

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.
-K
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am

Welcome and i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do.
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Nice to meet you guys! I'm having a great time here already, so I'm confident that will continue. :)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome yes yes~
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Skye. I hope you enjoy your time here!

(Please do excuse our weirdness. WE CAN'T HELP IT WE'RE SORRY.)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Yes please do excuse Skye
Back to top Go down
LoveLoveLovix

LoveLoveLovix

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 am

NO YOU DON'T GET IT I'M WEIRD TOO THIS WORKS
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome even though i am a bit late on the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hark! Lovelove has arrived!   Hark! Lovelove has arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hark! Lovelove has arrived!
Page 1 of 1