Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

She's been ditched(Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

She's been ditched(Essie) Empty
PostSubject: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Samantha Carter
She's been ditched(Essie) Girl1413
"Don't be scared I don't bite... hard."

..::Well baby I surrender::..
..::To the strawberry ice cream::..
..::Never ever end of all this love::..
..::Well I didn't mean to do it ::..
..::But there's no escaping your love::..[/size]

Samantha stretched her arms as she walked to Euros creek. She was supposed to meet some of her friends here, but it appeared that no one was here.
"Okay, you guys, not funny." Samantha said, looking around. It wasn't a surprise if Samantha's friends were planning on scaring her to death. After all, they had done it before.
"Oh, no. No they didn't!" Samantha complained. It was now obvious to her that her circle of friends had ditched her. "That so isn't funny." Samantha pouted, sitting on a rock.
Then, Samantha saw someone come over to the small creek.

"Oh hey-oh," Samantha began, but soon realized it wasn't one of her close friends. "Never mind." Samantha tells them.

[size=10]
..::Come on, come on::..
..:: Jump a little higher::..
..:: Come on, come on::..
..:: If you feel a little lighter::..
..:: Come on, come on ::..
..:: We were once::..
..:: Upon a time in love::..

Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 pm

She's been ditched(Essie) Kban2
Maria Weber

Somebody save me
Let your waters break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just save, save
I've been waiting for you

Maria walked in the forest, ignoring the shouts and sounds she heard. She wanted something peaceful to do for once instead of all the things the camp offered for training. She sighed, going to the creek. It was one of the most quiet places she knew of. She stopped when she ehard someone. Was she going to interrupt something? She didn't like interrupting people. She sighed, not hearing more than one person and continued to walk. She stopped as she came across the girl s=talking. "Er, hello." She bit her lip, pushing a piece of hair back away from her face. Well, this was an awkward situation. The girl had thought she was someone else. Obviously, she wasn't the person that she wanted. "I'm Maria." She said quietly, as if offering a conversation started, seeing as this girl was either just ditched, or losing a game of hid and seek. Maria felt out of place, maybe unwanted. She tried not to think those things though, she didn't enjoy being sad. She ran her fingers through her hair nervously. Well then. If this wasn't awkward for the other girl, Maria would be surprised. Maria looked around, to see if there was anybody there other than themselves. She didn't see anybody, so she guessed that this girl, whoever she was, was mad at her friends for leaving her or something. She could've just been talking to herself though, she would judge so easily.

Just save me, save me
I've made this whole world shine for you
Just save, save
Come on
I'm still waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am

Samantha Carter

..::But there's no escaping your love::..

"Samantha." Samantha tells the girl, Maria. "Hey, you haven't seen a group of people, one guy kinda tall with blonde hair, a girl with curly brown hair, and a guy with brown hair anywhere near here?" Samantha asked her. She wanted to know if her friends where anywhere near here, laughing at her confusion or decided to get as far away as possible, in case Samantha had freaked out more then they wanted her to.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am

She's been ditched(Essie) Kban2
Maria Weber

Somebody save me
Let your waters break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just save, save
I've been waiting for you

Maria tilted her head to the side. "Erm, no. I didn't see anybody..." she trailed off. She bit her lip, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" she raised an eyebrow to match her tone. She sat down by the creek, watching it move and twist around rocks. She smiled. She wondered who's daughter this girl was, she seemed a bit to nice for any of the meaner, rougher gods. Then again, she seemed to hold herself well. She wasn't good at looking at people however, and couldn't guess it. So she waited for the girl to tell her; and for how she had lost her friends.

Just save me, save me
I've made this whole world shine for you
Just save, save
Come on
I'm still waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Samantha Carter

Samantha sighed and rubber her hands in her hair before resting them on her forehead. "My friends, we were going to meet here and then go off to pull a prank on the Aphrodite kids. But," Samantha motions to the empty creek. "They didn't show up, and I'm late. So, they obviously ditched." Samantha sighs and slumps down on the stump.
"And I'm really surprised, cause Jennifer doesn't seem like the type to ditch."

..::But there's no escaping your love::..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's been ditched(Essie)   She's been ditched(Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's been ditched(Essie)
Page 1 of 1