Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TWO CAMPERS GONE MISSING??????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

TWO CAMPERS GONE MISSING?????? Empty
PostSubject: TWO CAMPERS GONE MISSING??????   TWO CAMPERS GONE MISSING?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

OK! I realize this is my second plot topic, but I really need help on this one... and the other one two if you're really looking for fun. ANYWAYS!!!!!! again... story time

Heather, daughter of Thantos (Pip) and Theo, son of Dionysus (me) were at the climbing wall. They almost died twice there, and then decided to do something. Theo said something about Heather being a goody two-shoes, and then she wanted to do something "wrong". After a quick conversation, they decided they were going to spend one week off camp. Alone. As Adults. The first problem they ran into was the price of two motel rooms. They are currently sharing a room. Next was money. Theo's a fencing instructor. And I figured third, would be people noticing they're gone.

You get my drift? I thought people from cabin 12 (really small cabin) would notice a missing brother and the Hades/Hera cabin would miss heather no matter how new she was. I just thought it'd be cool if like mid week Heather and Theo had to fight for their freedom or whatever. just a thought
Back to top Go down

TWO CAMPERS GONE MISSING??????
Page 1 of 1