Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trent likes Food (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Trent likes Food (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Trent likes Food (ML)   Trent likes Food (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:49 pm

]Trent likes Food (ML) 296ih5
*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia
"Yeah, that's me, Mr. Positive. Nice to meet ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trent was grabbing some food before most campers got to the Mess Hall. He was secretly skipping his training class to eat, but no one would really miss him there. After all, it wasn't like he wanted to do that in the first place. The demigod could be as wimpy as he pleased. Running a hand through his blonde hair, his blue eyes searched the area for a seat. There was plenty of open seats, but Trent didn't really want to sit at Cabin 17's table. There wasn't anyone there, which would mean that people could tell that he skipped.

Trent glanced around, seeing the Apollo Cabin. They had plenty of campers in their table. At least he could start a conversation with one of them to stall. After all, he only had a few minutes until members from his cabin would show up. Trent sighed and causally walked to Cabin 7's table. He opened his mouth to talk to one of them, when he ran into a different demigod.

Trent didn't need to look, he knew that there was food on his shirt. "Oh, Gods, sorry!" he said quickly, daring to open his eyes. The demigod found most of his food on the floor. At least that would give him more stalling time.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Trent likes Food (ML)   Trent likes Food (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh oh ohh oh
So put your hands
up
Oh oh ohh oh
'Cause its a
stand up
I won't be leaving 'til I finish
stealing every piece of your heart

Trent likes Food (ML) Tumblr_m08gwq6Bb91r1fabt
Mackenzie Raelyn Parks
Daughter of Apollo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie walks into the mess hall, and straight towards the the Apollo table. All she could think about was food. She was so hungry, she needed to eat. She grabs a plate and walks down the table, grabbing food and shoving it on her plate. Grilled cheese, chips, fruit, salad, mashed potatoes, pizza, cookies, all of it she was adding to her plate. It was a really odd meal, but she could care less. She was so hungry.

She finishes puting the food on her plate and looks around for a seat. She spots one next to a boy, who she didn't know, maybe he was new? Anyways she walks over towards him to sit down. When shes walking she slips, and dumbs part of her plate on them. "Oh my god. Ew"she says loudly as she's covered with mashed potatoes and pizza. "I'm so sorry!"she says to the boy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Trent likes Food (ML)   Trent likes Food (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

]Trent likes Food (ML) 296ih5
*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia
"Yeah, that's me, Mr. Positive. Nice to meet ya."

Trent knew it was mostly his fault, and began spitting out apologies left and right. " Here, I'll go get some stuff to clean this up." he said, ready to go get rags and cleaners. The demigod's blue eyes saw a nymph already heading in the kitchen to grab stuff. "Okay, she's getting stuff." Trent said, turning on his heel to face the girl.

Trent look down at his shirt, which was half-covered in potatoes, cookie, soup, and milk. He felt guilty, really guilty. "Well, I'm Trent Kings, son of Thalia." the demigod said, holding out a hand. He at least wanted to know the girl he spilled his lunch on. Then he could remember to get her a new shirt later, since it seemed he wrecked this on. "I'll get you a new shirt later, it's the least I can do." Trent added.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent likes Food (ML)   Trent likes Food (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trent likes Food (ML)
Page 1 of 1