Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ya know, food [private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

ya know, food [private] Empty
PostSubject: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm

ya know, food [private] 2rpyxyw

Carmen Rae Pryce

Unclaimed Daughter of Iris
Carmen walked through the Halloween festival, hands in her pockets humming a random tune. She seemed innocent and carefree, like she usually did. The demigod's hair was curled and rolling in waves down her back. A black beanie covered the top of her head, just another hat she had in her stash of stuff. Carmen loved hats, and couldn't live without them. She sighed and exhaled, making a puff of white air come from her lips.

She loved snow and all, it reminded her of Christmas. Carmen adjusted her blue sweatshirt, and looked at her attire. It was typical fall, in jeans and her black boots. She continued her humming and smiled as she came to the snack shack. Oooh, food," she thought, pursing her lips. What did she want? So many ideas lingered around in her head, that she almost didn't know where she was going.

The demigod walked right into someone. "Watch-" Carmen began venomously, before biting her tongue. " I mean, oops! My bad!" she said, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 pm

ya know, food [private] Blue_hair_girl__bite__by_omellykim-d357bte
"No, It was really my fault, I'm sorry." Hannah Smiled at the girl, and extended her hand "I'm Hannah, a Zeusie. Who are you." Hannah blushed slightly, and couldn't help to think Well, she's kind of cute. Hannah tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, and inserted her hands into the large pocket in the middle of her sweatshirt, "You want a Hot chocolate right" she said before turning to the snack counter and saying "two hot chocolates please."

Last edited by Bacon Lord Cam on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 pm

ya know, food [private] Noella
Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

It was official: Corin was the worst person to try to hit on in Camp. Her steel blue eyes glared at an Aphrodite boy who was rather touchy and becoming an irritant. It wasn't a moment sooner than when he tried to snake his arm around her waist did Corin give him an elbow to the gut. As he doubled over, Rin smirked proudly and flipped her hair, walking away. She wasn't easily won over by looks, if the daughter of Hephaestus could be won over by looks at all. She had always been more of a "personality" type of girl [not really], but then again her own personality was one that most people hated, not that she'd care. And there was also the fact that she still had to wrap her mind completely around the idea of being able to date other demigods and not be bothered by their immortal heritage because it just would make one's head hurt. It hurt Rin's head for sure.

Nonetheless, she had to admit that guy was persistent. As she walked around the Oktoberfest again, Rin felt someone stalking her, and sure enough, when she glanced over her shoulder, she found the blonde-haired, green-eyed son of Aphrodite following her. She cursed under her breath as she ducked passed a couple who was in the middle of a path, sharing a cotton candy all lovey dovey. Crinkling her nose up in distaste, she continued to walk briskly. When she noticed that he had momentarily lost her, Rin made her way towards the snack shack; a good hot chocolate seemed like a really good idea right now. Making her way tot he shack that she had been going to since the Oktoberfest began, and only two girls stood ahead of her.

But then, he found her again. She heard him say her name from a little while off, and with a roll of her eyes, Rin did something that she knew would make him back off. Stepping forward, and putting herself between the two girls who were currently ordering, she tried to make it seem like she were friends with them. "Make that three hot chocolates," she said to the seller. Glancing behind her she found the Aphrodite boy just staring from a way's off arms crossed. She smirked; well, at least he was telling the truth about not going to bother her if she was busy with friends. "Just pretend like we're talking," she said shraply to the two girls with a slight-ly malicious-looking grin.

As the cashier got the hot chocolates done, Rin put her hand into her jeans pocket. "I gotcha covered," she said in a friendly tone of voice and smiled a believable smile. Corin tossed the shack-keeper a few drachmas and took her hot chocolate. She was always very addictive to the drink, like some are to coffee, but to Rin, coffee was just tasteless. Taking a small sip, she turned to the two girls who, not surprisingly, she hadn't ever met in her life before. "So how have you guys been?" she asked as if she had been good friends with them, which naturally she wasn't.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 am

Carmen Rae Pryce

Carmen gave the girl a fake smile and shook her hand for a moment. "I'm Carmen," she said softly. The demigod felt like she had a disadvantage whenever someone said their godly parent. At least they were claimed, and knew who on earth they belonged to. Did Carmen? No. She knew that it was a goddess, but that was it. "Oh, that's very kind of you two," she said to the two girls. It seemed that the second one was trying to avoid something.

Carmen looked around and saw a blonde haired, green eyed boy who seemed to be trying ot get the boy's attention. "Don't you hate it when people are desperate?" she asked, turning to the girl. The demigod considered answering her question, but felt like the girl had a strong distaste for them, even though she appeared to be friendly. Carmen could relate. Would she normally accept food from strangers? No, but free food was good. "Oh, pretty good, what about you hon?" she asked, taking her hot chocolate mug and dispersing it to the others.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 am

Hannah chuckled a bit, and took her mug of hot chocolate "I'm good as well" Hannah said while thinking It probably helps that I'm surrounded by cute girls. Hannah blushed a little, the effect on her pale skin showed easily. She drained her mug quickly, and turned to the counter and said "Can I get another hot chocolate, and 3 large bags of candy corn." She tossed the guy 3 drachmas, and returned the blonde girls favor, by giving them each a bag. She turned to the second girl "I don't think we caught your name?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corinne took a sip of her hot chocolate, her steel blue eyes studying the two girls. She does that to everyone she meets, but in all honesty these two girls seemed like an interesting pair she had stumbled upon. They weren't showing the slightest sign of annoyance at Rin's sudden intrusion, and they both had just met each other too. It was intriguing to the daughter of Hephaestus, but lately, a lot of campers have been relatively intriguing. Everyone has their own little story, she found out. Even she had her own story, but she didn't quite care enough to tell everyone she knew about it.

Pushing a strand of her white-blonde hair behind her ear, Corin glanced at that she caught the name of to be Carmen. “Oh, it's bloody ridiculous,” she said, a bit of her British accent coming through. It had been a while since she talked with her natural accent, but she was alright sight he American accent too. Again, she didn't really care, and it just wasn't worth the time to think about it. After taking another sip of her hot chocolate, she went on with he answer. “Desperation just means that a person is so low that they can't meet up to anyone's standards,” she explained with a dismissive wave of her hand. “They're not worth it.” A cold gust of wind blew against the three, but Rin wasn't bothered by it whatsoever. Her right hand, which was in a leather, fingerless glove pushed her hair back again. “That's good to hear both of you are doing well.” It wasn't a moment sooner than that did Corin watch the other girl go get them some large bags of candy corn.

Rin pursed her lips as she glanced at bag that was now in her gloved hand. “I can't eat this,” she said frankly, thinking about her upcoming photo-shoot. “But I can give it to my... Um, half-siblings.” Naturally, she hesitated when saying half-siblings, because she still had to get used to it. Until a month or so ago, her younger sister, who was currently in England, was the only sibling she had. “I appreciate the thought though,” she added with a shrug. Taking another sip of her hot chocolate, Rin smiled, taking a sideways glance at the blonde boy who she hadn't even known the name of. “The name's Corinne, but call me Corin,” she said somewhat proudly. Rin had always loved her name, partially because her mother had chosen it herself. “What about yours?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Carmen Rae Pryce

Carmen gave Hannah a smile and took the bag gingerly, awkwardly holding it with her other hand as she held the hot chocolate mug with the other. The demigod watched the blonde haired boy walk away with a sad expression on his face, as if he just watched a puppy run away from him. "Oh, yes, I so agree," she said, wondering if the boy heard all of their conversation. Carmen didn't like it whenever boys followed their crushes around. That was a girl thing, not a guy thing. She sipped at her hot chocolate, ignoring the burning sensation she got every time the liquid touched her lips.

Her eyebrows were pushed together when Corin said that she couldn't eat the candy corn. She knew some demigods had jobs outside of camp, but some wasn't very many. "Why not?" Carmen asked, innocently enough. "I mean, I understand how some people can get sick from candy and all..." she said, looking at the brightly colored sweets.Candy was one of Carmen's weaknesses, along with her cat Bella. She would do anything for her kitten.

She looked at Hannah, and back at Corin. It wasn't everyday you met two new friends, especially not for Carmen. She had a way of making many different friends, mostly because she liked using them. Athena's children were great for help on tests that Chiron would occasionally make them take. Aphrodite girls were great for gossip and makeup tips. They also could easily get you a date with one of their brothers just about anytime. Carmen had made it her job to know ups and downs for just about every one of the gods or goddesses offspring at camp. However, it seemed these girls wouldn't be as easily read.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin watched as the Aphrodite boy walked away. She smirked broadly to herself; yet another broken heart by the daughter of Hephaestus. But she just shrugged it off considering she didn't very well care about boys. They were just a bother. Through Rin's perspective, boys were far too clingy and just watched to show off girls to their friends because of their figure or whatever. Corin knew that she had an alright figure, she was in a modeling school for crying out loud, but she hate being shown off for someone else to get the glory. No, that's not how Rin worked. Taking another sip of her hot chocolate, Rin glanced at Carmen when she spoke.

Her eyebrows raised for a moment before the demigod shook it off. “One needs to keep her figure if she has a photoshoot coming up,” she said smoothly with a shrug. Glancing at the bag, Corinne pushed away every thought of even trying to take a single piece. It was tempting, yes, but she needed to stay fit no matter what. “Don't get me wrong; I love sweets, but no, just no,” she said with a smirk. Her gloved hand squeezed around the bag. Perhaps she could get her siblings to create something that could preserve candy. Heck they probably already have something like that already.

Rin's not-gloved hand tightened around her mug. Glancing at the drink then back up at the girls, she couldn't help but smile ever so slightly. Despite the fact for her staying with these two girls had already left, Rin was bored enough to stay and hang around for a bit. Maybe she'll even make good friends out of these girls, who knew? They looked easy enough to shop for. Maybe she could take them to a photoshoot too or something. Greyson, her group's photographer, probably wouldn't mind either.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Carmen Rae Pryce

Carmen instantly felt stupid. There were usually three reasons for someone not eating. 1) They didn't want to. 2) They couldn't, due to an allergy or upcoming event. 3) They were anorexic. The demigod didn't think Corin caught her as an anorexic. She was a pretty girl, and couldn't possibly not eat. "Oh, right, of course!" Carmen said with a smile. "How silly of me, I completely forgot," she added with a giggle.

She wondered if Corin felt the slightest bit upset that the boy sulked away. Carmen wouldn't have bothered feeling sorry for him. It was obvious that the boy was desperate, which was sad for a son of the love goddess. Hearing Corin talk about sweets again, the demigod smirked. "That makes sense, you would want to look your best," Carmen said with a shrug. She wasn't really all that shocked to hear that the girl was a model. She was very beautiful, even coming from a girl's perspective.

Carmen was curious about who she was a model for, and a few ideas popped into her head. Was Corin world famous? Wouldn't that be interesting! "So, what is the photo shoot's theme this time?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. If curiosity killed the cat, Carmen would be dead. She knew it wasn't very polite to dig into people's person lives, but this surely wasn't asking too much. It seemed like she might actually be making friends out of these two. Real friends, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Hannah now blushed even more oh great, she's a model... Don't screw up Hannah. Hannah smiled and said "ooooh, that makes sense. That explains why you're so pretty." Hannah laughed, and took a sip of hot chocolate, and ate a few pieces of candy corn. Hannah leaned against the wall behind her and smiled at the girls, but was also sort of smiling at herself. She'd gone this long, around two new, pretty girls, and hadn't done anything stupid. "Can we come and watch you at your shoot tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya know, food [private]   ya know, food [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya know, food [private]
Page 1 of 1