Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] Empty
PostSubject: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm

food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h

g r a n t ● w a d e ● m o o r e
son of demeter; goddess of argiculture, harvest, and grain.

Grant jogged up to the Mess Hall at lunchtime on a Friday. It was the Friday before New Years Eve and Grant was excited. He had heard that there was going to be a party. Grant planned on kissing Sarah at the stroke of midnight. He was talking to his sister and she had given him the idea.
        Grant walked under the pavilion and sat down at the Demeter table. It was a lovely oak table with a checkered table cloth and was usually occupied by vegetarians and girls. Grant didn't have a lot of brothers. He had a lot of sisters. Although, he could always talk to them about girls. The nymphs walked by and set the lunch platter down on the table. Grant chose a turkey sandwhich with a banana and a granola bar. He also took a packet of mayonnaise and two napkins. He told his goblet to fill up with Brisk tea, as well. Brisk tea was the best.
        Grant's gaze flickered over to the pavilion door to watch for Sarah. He hoped she was going to walk in at any second.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah was in a pair of jeans and a pink sweatshirt. Under it she wore a yellow tank top. Her black flats hit the cold floor of the mess hall, making a clacking sound. That, and they were wet from the slush outside, so they squeaked. Her face was red from the winter's harsh winds, and her hair blown back in a ponytail. Once in the Mess Hall, Sarah looked around for Grant. It didn't take her long, she knew where the Demeter cabin's table was. She smiled softly, wondering if they would let her sit by them.

Sarah walked over to the oak table, her shoes still squeaking. "Hi guys." she said with a wave. Sarah looked over at their food, and remembered she hadn't eaten. One thing at a time, Grant first, food second.
~I'm to lazy to do my usual started post to much work!~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:39 pm

food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] Cute,guy,black,and,white,cute,guy-1d5c8a106090dec9bb947663206a1bd2_h

Grant watched her walk into the Mess Hall and then looked away for fear of seeming creepy. He lifted up his turkey sandwhich and took an enormous bite. The flavor exploded in his mouth and Grant practically sighed. Then he a voice. He jumped and looked up. There was Sarah standing there in all her glory. Grant still had an enormous bite of turkey in his mouth. He still tried to say 'Hey' but it came out like, "Her."

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled and laughed a little. The other girls, Grant's half-sisters, laughed a little as well. "Can I sit down?" she asked, raising her eyebrow slightly. Sarah oped he would say yes, she was almost positive he would, but still asked. She wondered if she scared him, after all he did jump a little when she said hi.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Grant nudged his sisters and they stopped giggling out loud. Of course they turned to each other and giggled. Grant wasn't exactly sure why there were only a couple Demeter boys. He figured it had something to do with the goddess.
        He swallowed his food and said, "Well, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But, Chiron may." Grant picked up his plate and goblet and stood up. "Let's just go outside, thought." He stepped over the bench that he was sitting on and grabbed his hat off the table.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah looked at the Demeter girl gigging, and couldn't help but to crack a smile. " Hm? Oh, okay." she said, waving a goodbye to the girls. Sarah grabbed a goblet that the nymphs were passing around for other demigods, she wasn't hungry now. Inside the goblet a liquid formed, half lemonade and half iced tea. Sarah lwalked outside and looked at the other tables, at least they weren't covered in the newly formed snow-slush mixture that was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Grant looked aroud outside, expecting grass. Instead was snow. He looked around all awkwardly and then decidedly looked at Sarah, "Uhh.. I didn't think when I said to come outside." He smiled sheepishly and led her back inside.
        Once they were in, he said, "So did you want to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled and walked back into the Mess Hall. "Uh, yeah actually I did..." she said, leaning against one of the Mess Hall's marble walls. Sarah bit her lip, not sure how to ask Grant to the New Year's Party that was happening the next day. "Well, there's this New Year's Party tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." she said softly. Sarah met his gaze, and felt a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]   food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]
Page 1 of 1