Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Two big threes in the city (Pinky)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Two big threes in the city (Pinky) Empty
PostSubject: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:35 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS
Two big threes in the city (Pinky) Kyleeee
if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.polyvore.com/daveigh_chase/set?id=49468983
    Kylee was waiting for Kaitlyn at the edge of camp. She didn't have a ride, but convinced one of her close friends to lend her their truck. Kylee had a fake ID, and knew the basic skills to driving. Besides, how bad could it be? It was probably just like driving anything else, and she was positive that it would be fine.

Kylee leaned against Thalia's pine, awaiting her half-sister. She wasn't the most patient person, but didn't mind just standing in the shade of the tree. It was pretty comfortable. Kylee looked down at what she was wearing, finding it slightly dressy, after all they were going shopping in New York. You couldn't just wear street clothes there. She wore a tank top that read, ' lets get lost ' , denim shorts, blue sandals, lip gloss, her engagement ring, and her star bracelet. For Kylee, that was quiet a bit of work.

She watched for any sign of Kaitlyn, slowly feeling her patience drip away. The demigod didn't mean to be so pushy and ready to go, but she was. Usually, Kylee was the one running late. She had to remind herself that she was fifteen minutes early, and it would be just fine.
    http://www.polyvore.com/kylees_wardrobe/set?id=45394954

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Two big threes in the city (Pinky) E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large
KAITLYN | ROSE | JOHNSON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48794430

I walked quickly to Thalia's pine with Oreo at my side. I was wearing my white and blue striped shirt with my school jersey. I wore my dark blue shorts with my blue converse and my charm bracelet with my weapon. For makeup I just wore lip gloss and mascara. I wasn't really the type to wear a lot of makeup and anyway who was going to see me? I quickly spotted Kylee and scooped Oreo into my arms to be a lot quicker. When I got to her I put Oreo down and said, "Sorry I'm late Oreo had to keep stopping to have a break." I sighed. "Ready to go?" I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled as Kaitlyn came into view. She had excited to see her friend again, and go wedding dress shopping, as well as the bridesmaid dresses. The demigod wasn't the type for princess-y things, but this was going to be great. Even if it was going to be a lot of work, and trying things on. "Hey Kaitlyn!" she said, waving at her sister.

Kylee smiled and patted the front of the truck. "That's fine, I'm ready." she said, flicking the hair from her face. "I can drive, but you could if you want. I've never really diven a truck...or anything." the demigod admitted, letting out a laugh. She really just wanted to get on the road and was ready to get going.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

KAITLYN | ROSE | JOHNSON

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48794430

"Sure. I'd be happy to drive." I said. I went in the truck and put Oreo in the back. I put the key into the keyhole and started the car. I put my seat belt and waited for Kylee to get into the truck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee nodded and popped open the passenger seat. She slid into the seat and clicked her seat belt. "M'kay, drive on." the demigod said with a smile. She felt a little sad that she had decided to leave Kai at the cabin. He would've liked to see Oreo. Then again, there was later. Kylee was sure that Kai and Oreo would have fun playing after the shopping spree was done.

She pulled a map out of her back pocket and unfolded. "There are three stores I think we should head to." Kylee said, pointing to three red circles she had made on the map. "This one's not too far away." she said, glancing up at Kaitlyn. "What do you think?".

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm

KAITLYN | ROSE | JOHNSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It doesn't look far at all." I said. I made sure the light was green and then made a left turn and then continued going straight. I saw the store sign and pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and then scooped up Oreo. I jumped outside the tuck and waited for Kylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:35 am

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee watched contently as Kaitlyn steered them to the bridal gown store. She was a little nervous to try on the dresses. The demigod didn't want to look like a fool at her own wedding. That was why she had dragged Kaitlyn along. To have a second opinion, and Kylee enjoyed the company of her sister. The demigod unbuckled her seat belt and walked over to the store's entrance. She could see the dresses front the glass windows."In we go, I guess." Kylee said with a small smile.

She opened the door for Kaitlyn and walked inside. The lady was already waiting for them, because the demigod had arranged for a stylist to meet them and help them once they found the right dress. "Hi." Kylee said softly. The stylist smiled at the two girls and replied, "Oh hello girls! Are you my 10 o'clock?" Kylee nodded. The lady smiled and led them over to a rack. "Here are some dresses I had picked out for you, I think they'll do the trick."

The lady then left, and Kylee found herself just touching the dresses. They each felt like a piece of heaven, twisted into cloth. "Might as well start from number one..." the demigod said, grabbing the first dress. It was a plain white, with tank top like straps. There wasn't anything really special about it, and Kylee thought it was alright. She went into the dressing room, and came out with it on. "What do you think?"
    http://www.polyvore.com/wedding_dress/set?id=49829665

*I put some dress ideas into that polyvore set. I'm starting with number one. Tell me how you like it.*
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:59 am

KAITLYN | ROSE | JOHNSON

I walked into the store with Oreo in my arms and Kylee right next to me. When we were inside there was someone waiting for us. Did Kylee order a stylist? Now this was going to be fun. I've never had a stylist before. When Kylee came out wearing the dress she looked beautiful. "I really like it. But let's try on all the dresses because we might find another dress." I said. All the other gowns were beautiful. We could end up finding another gown. You never know.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 am

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee felt a blush rise to her cheeks when Kaitlyn said she looked good. There was still about seven other dresses to try on, so Kylee was going back to the dressing room. "Okay, I'll come out with number two on." the demigod said over her shoulder. She carefully took her dress off and pulled into the next.

This dress was more fairy tale like, and poofy-er. It flowed out from her waist, and the top had little strings going across it. Kylee stepped out of the dressing room, trying not to frown. She didn't like this one. "Ah, what do you think?" the demigod asked, looking at herself in a mirror. She didn't like the poof it had to it.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:18 pm

KAITLYN | ROSE | JOHNSON

When Kylee came out with the second dress she looked beautiful. The second dress looked like a Cinderella dress. I thought the dress was okay. The dress looked like it wasn't really Kylee. She needed something less poofyier. "I think it's a good dress. I just think you need something less poofyier. I said.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee nodded in agreement, and walked back into the dressing room. She quickly stripped off the poofy dress, instantly deciding that she hated that dress. How typical of a dresser to assume that a young girl would want a nice princess like gown for her princess-y wedding. Wrong. Kylee just wanted to be normal, and the next dress was normal enough.

The dress was a silky white with bikini like straps. It had a ribbon running across the waist area, with a bow sliding down from the ribbon. The rest was straight and also silky. Kylee looked at herself in the mirror and shrugged. It was okay, but she didn't really have the figure for the dress. "How is it?" she asked, walking out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two big threes in the city (Pinky)   Two big threes in the city (Pinky) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two big threes in the city (Pinky)
Page 1 of 1