Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) Empty
PostSubject: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:51 pm

]Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) 296ih5
*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia
"Yeah, that's me, Mr. Positive. Nice to meet ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trent was listening to his Ipod on the top of Half Blood hill, strumming random notes on his guitar. He didn't know quite what he wanted to do, but so far it was alright. The sun was half-hidden behind light grey clouds that didn't know any signs of rain. The temperature was cool, but not to hot, just great weather. Trent paused his music and hand a hand over his blonde hair, jumping at the sight of his dog, Sonny.

The demigod had owned Sonny for a while now, and the two were best friends. Sonny understood Trent and enjoyed spending time with him. A smile crept up Trent's face and he rubbed the dog, after setting down his guitar. Sonny wagged his tail and panted, showing that he was obviously pleased with this kind of response. Laughing, Trent continued to pet his dog, enjoying their time together, as always.

The demigod yawned and looked at his friend, shrugging. "Alrighty Sonny, wake me up if anything interesting happens, okay?" Trent said nonchalantly. Sonny seemed to nod, but was really just getting flies off of him. He smiled and closed his eyes, leaning back until he was in the grass, asleep. Sonny also lay down, his head in his paws, watching for any danger towards Trent.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large
KAITLYN | POSEIDON | JOHNSON

I was walking with my best friend Oreo. She was the person I could rely on. I always enjoyed her company. Who didn't enjoy the company of a dog? When I saw someone with a dog that made me want to smile until I see a boy. That boy is Connor my enemy.

Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) Tumblr_lmk2r0vkWe1qkspsro1_500
CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

I wanted to go for a walk for a little alone time. Soon I was getting married and having a baby. My life was soon going to be complete. After walking for a long time in the sun I sat on the other side of a tree of where someone else was sitting. When I saw Kaitlyn I just rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Sonny nuzzled Trent's face, and the demigod woke with a start. "Ugh, Hi Sonny." he said, patting the dog's fuzzy head. He straightened up, resting his hands on his knees, which were slightly pulled to his chest. Blinking several times to clear his eyes, he saw two other people. One was a girl, who Trent would either have to befriend or hit on, maybe both. The other was a boy about his age. The demigod glanced at Sonny, who seemed to be agreeing to Trent's plan.

He rose to his feet and walked over to the girl. Flirting time. Running a hand through his hair, he shot her a grin. "Hey beautiful." he said smoothly. "Is that guy bugging you? We wouldn't want some one like you frowning." Trent said with a smile. The demigod knew that he wasn't the best flirt in the world, but this was just for fun. Meaningless fun, in his mind.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I turned around at the sound of the voice. "No. He's not bothering me." I said. I smiled. I walked toward him and sat next to him. As always Oreo followed me and sat down on top of my lap.

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

I watched the boy try to flirt with Kaitlyn. It was a bad attempt. I didn't like her so she could do what ever she wanted. I didn't care about her. I smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent didn't want to frown, but the fact that she didn't flirt back, or show much emotion at all, made him feel bad. Shrugging that off and smiling again, Trent watched her walk over. He noticed that she had a dog as well. Sonny walked over to the smaller dog and sniffed her. A smile curled at the ends of his lips, as the dog examined the other.

"Oh, sorry 'bout Sonny. He's over-friendly." Trent said, gently pulling on Sonny's collar. Soon the golden retriever was back by Trent's side, next to the guitar. "I'm Trent, son of Thalia." he said, offering his hand for a shake. The demigod enjoyed meeting new people, and hoped that the girl would be nice. From Trent's perspective, she came over, so she must've at least wanted to make friends too.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm

I shook his hand. "I'm Kaitlyn, daughter of Poseidon." I said. I smiled. I didn't flirt back because I was terrible at it. That's probably why I don't have a boyfriend.

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

I walked over to them to find out what they were doing. "I'm Connor, son of Athena." I said. I smiled. I was happy to be the son of Athena I knew everything. "Hi Kaitlyn." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:31 pm

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent saw the other guy walk over. He could tell the boy was a son of Athena before he introduced himself. Most Athena kids were cocky and 'knew everything'. The smirk on Connor's face said it all. "Trent, Thalia, nice to meet you." he said, offering his hand to Connor, for a shake. Sonny went over and began pawing at Connor's leg, and then started to lick his pant leg.

Trent looked at Kaitlyn,then back at Connor. "So, you guys know each other?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It seemed that the two of them were worst enemies, or something like that.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yep. We deflinety know each other." I said. I smiled wearily. Great. Connor always has to bother me when I'm doing something. Couldn't he just leave me alone?

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said. I finally sat down. I had no idea what to do or say. Then Kaitlyn smiled wearily. My job was officially accomplished. I was bothering her. I smirked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:24 am

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent glanced from the girl to the boy. Connor seemed to be getting a kick out of bugging Kaitlyn, how he was doing that, Trent didn't know. It seemed like they were having a silent conversation, and the demigod didn't want to interrupt it. Then it hit him. Athena and Poseidon. That's why the two demigods hated each other. They were meant to hate each other. It was inevitable, unless you were Percy Jackson, or Annabeth Chase.

Sonny came back to Trent's side after licking Connor's hand for a moment. "So..." he said, running a hand over his dog. Sonny panted and licked Trent's hand affectionately. The demigod felt bad not starting a conversation, but he didn't want to make Kaitlyn or Connor explode on the other. It seemed that they had to finish their dispute alone, and it wasn't happening with Trent there.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:11 am

I ignored Connor's smirk. "What kind of dog to have Trent?" I asked. My dog was easy to tell what kind of dog it was. It was a Siberean Husky. I didn't know everything so that's why I asked Trent what his dog was. That's when I remembered when ever I ask someone a question Connor always has something non-human. I felt like just slapping myself for doing that.

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

"Isn't obvious? Hey, do you want to know an interesting fact about that dog? That dog ha-" That's when I cut myself off. "I shouldn't finish my sentence because when I always have to say something education instead of stupid it always bug a certain person." I said. I looked at Kaitlyn.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 am

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent nodded at Connor, and turned a slightly confused gaze to his dog. It seemed like they just wanted to bug each other, and it made them feel good. At least Connor seemed happy. "Sonny's a golden retriever."Trent said, patting the dog's head comfortingly. He had owned Sonny for about five years now, and they were tight. Trent would be lost without his furry four legged companion.

He shifted his position and looked at his shoes. "So, why do you guys bug each other all the time?" Trent asked. He just wanted to know why they seemed so negative about each other. It was bugging the demigod.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

I thought for a moment. "Well, when we were fifteen we were dating. Then when I turned sixteen I broke up with him." I said. I smirked and then tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear.

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

"Correction, I broke up with you. And anyway it doesn't matter to me any more because I have a girlfriend. I'm also getting married soon. So what do you have to say about that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 am

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent watched the topic change to Connor and Kaitlyn discussing who broke up with who. It seemed like a useless point to make, but he didn't say anything about it. The demigod wasn't one to make fights, or become involved in them. "Well, congratulations Connor." Trent said with a slow nod. He didn't really know what else to say, but wasn't that what someone should say to a guy who is getting married?

He ran a hand over Sonny once more and sighed. Trent had no idea what to say. "So, when's the big day, Connor?" he asked causally. Trent wanted to make it less awkward, and maybe it would get a little better.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

"May 5th. Which is going to be soon. Would you like to come? You can also bring a date." I said. I smiled. I couldn't wait for me to get married. Who didn't want to get married? I know I always did.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent smiled and nodded. Sure, he could work a tux, and wouldn't that work for a wedding? " Sure thing, I'll go." Trent said with a nod. He figured that it would work out just fine, because his schedule was pretty much free, minus food time. The demigod needed his meals to keep him going. "I don't have a date though..." Trent said with a shrug. He pet Sonny again, suddenly anxious to see the wedding and how it went.

My muse died, but anyways, I'll go post at the wedding
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm

"I have to go. I'll see ya later guys." I said. I picked up Oreo and then walked with him in my arms to my cabin. It was always busy there, but I didn't care.

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

I smiled. Finally Kaitlyn was gone. "You don't have to bring a date if you don't want to. You can if you want to though." I said. I couldn't wait for my wedding. It was all so exciting.

*Okay. My muse also died. );*
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

*[Trenton Grey Kings]*

Son of Thalia

Trent nodded, understanding what Connor was saying. He was sure the he wouldn't be the only one flying solo. "Bye Kaitlyn, see ya 'round." the demigod said, waving lazily to the exiting figure. Sonny walked over to Connor and sat next to the other demigod, panting contently. "I think Sonny likes you." he said with a content nod.

Trent looked down the hill, still seeing Kaitlyn leave. He wondered what really went down between those two a few years ago. It must've been bad, considering the lack of talking. "So, what did happened to you and Kaitlyn, if you don't mind." Trent asked, adding the last sentence quickly.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 pm

CONNOR | ATHENA | KEN

"Well, we used to go to school together and then I asked her on a date and she said yes. We were dating for awhile and neither of us knew we were the children of Greek Gods. We weren't getting along a lot so when she turned seventeen we broke up." I said. I sighed. I still did remember dating Kaitlyn, but that didn't matter now. I'm getting married I don't care about her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)   Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asleep on a hill, and something about a Dog (PINKY)
Page 1 of 1