Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Alaska|Kiera|Young
Khione

I honestly had no idea where we were headed and really didn't care. The day wasn't looking as promising as it did when we left camp. For one, now it was dark, and two it I couldn't see the moon when I looked up so the clouds were probably in the way. I had my hands shoved in my pockets as Damian and I walked the brightly lit up streets. I knew the streets of New York like the back of my hand. I wondered how this would turn out. With my luck, I won't make it back to camp alive.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Damien Stone

Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) 16jmxw7

"So... you have anything planned?" I asked, stuffing my hands into my pockets. I looked around. New York is the most beautiful city on Earth besides Paris and... several others.... well I guess the most beautifull city in Ameri-no... there's still some beautiful cities in Hawaii. I shrugged to myself. As we turned a corner I breathed into my hands. This was boring. I needed some action. Anything really. Hm. I thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

I looked at Damian and shrugged. How was I supposed to know? I was bored and ready to do anything really, getting out of camp was my first step of getting away from boredom. We were passing so many places I could put their names all in a hat and we could just decide that way. We were now passing a very lightly lit up Sports Bar. I bit my lip. Why not? I pointed to the door. "How about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Damien Stone

Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) 16jmxw7

Yeah, you take me into the city not knowing where we're going. That makes a whole lot of sense. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. She pointed to a sports bar. And asked if we should do that. I shrugged. I already smoke. I mean, give me a couple of years I'll have the black lung at the way I'm going.
"Sure, why not?" I said to my... dare I say it? To my new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Well this was not going to turn out well. Let's hope my practice with the Mist will work well enough here. I couldn't really tell how old Damian was, but he smoked, and looked old enough to be at a bar. I shrugged and walked in. Opening the door let out a gust of sents like the smell of drunk men which I found disgusting. People were cheering at Televisions, and others were cranking up the volume on a stereo. There were people here that looked my age, probably with fake ID's. This might not be as hard as I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)   Welcome to the City (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the City (SAMMEH)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: