Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purple's Idea

Go down 
+3
Beanie
Kendall
Purple
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

nope, the community section is mine!! >:C
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Fine this is my last post. And you don't have a law!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Grawr
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

We don't have to have a leader for each club. They all could have rules, just like the cabins. Even if one member doesn't like it, it doesn't mean that this idea is finished.

~Must remain in CONTROL Hehe, got the last post!~
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Grawr :3
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

The suggestion box isn't a playground. Don't post here unless it's about the suggestions or a suggestion of your own. You're discrediting the topic, which is uncool. D;
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Otay sorry :3
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm

You're not sorry, you just want the last post. It's still just a game to you. D;
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Well, I actually gave my opinion on the matter~
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Doesn't matter. All you want is the last post and you're completely oblivious to the fact that you could be hurting this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 am

I think we should have red for sports,blue for fashion and white for dancing just a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 am

We can't have colors for the groups, but we could still do them
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 am

Oh okay how about signs like maybe s in bubble letters for sports.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 am

Maybe. I think that it isn't important right now to have a symbol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:54 am

Okay have any idea's yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 am

Symbols? Where would they go? Like, in a signature? I don't think everyone could be made a colorful or special member--making changes, depending on what they are, can be a lot of work for mods and admin. Smooth running events in and of themselves are hard to create, let alone specially functioning groups. After the cupids, I'm kind of skeptical. Maybe the leader of each Club or whatever could make a graphic to put in the club member's siggy to show they're in the club? Or they can just have a master post at the top of their thread with all the member names in them.

Last edited by Notch on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 am

I agree. The way we would show that they are in the group doesn't really matter now. I think that it would be nice if you would like to have a (Lets say Soccer) Team, and you find a bunch of people to do it, and you could role-play scrimmages and stuff like that. As long as people don't decide to let their character get every shot, it seems pretty fair. Plus, as long as the teams are only doing stuff for fun, it shouldn't matter if someone blocks a goal that you were sure that you would get. The leader of the group could be like the group mod, someone who would participate in the groups and make sure that they are fair. The admins could check in every once in a while, but in the group, I feel like it should really be the group leader who has the power, and works alongside the staff in matters concerning a group. We don't have to have group leaders either, but I think we should at least have a moderator for each group (they don't have to be actual mods or admins).

We could have a group count, the way that cabins have camper counts. Their could be one topic for all the groups, and you would post with your character name and the group you want to join. If a mod or admin doesn't want to do it, then I'm willing to.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Thats what I meant!
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

I like the idea notch you've been planning.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I know you guys that was what I meant!
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Okay than nice plan to purple.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:54 pm

That was not what I meant, Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple's Idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2