Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Erm . . . It's An Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Erm . . . It's An Idea Empty
PostSubject: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Okay, I've noticed the lack of big events lately and I think we should probably do something about that, don't you? We don't have to do anything huge or creative. We could simply continue something we've been doing for awhile. I don't know how it'll work, but I think we should have another battle. Those were fun, I quite enjoyed them, and it's been almost a year since the last one. What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 pm

I already suggested this a little while back, and i still agree. I support this idea completely, it would be a great way to get the site moving again.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am

Guys, we have stuff in the making. Please be patient. The staff have discussed some possible ideas, and we're working on putting them into play.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 am

We're actually working on something huge, so like I've said before, and Skye just said, please bare with us. We're planning something great for you guys, and in the meantime, Hawk has a topic at the beach that could turn into something fun!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 am

well if you guys say your working on something, hurryhurryhurry :) im super excited to see what the brilliant minded staff have come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erm . . . It's An Idea   Erm . . . It's An Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erm . . . It's An Idea
Page 1 of 1