Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purple's Idea

Go down 
+3
Beanie
Kendall
Purple
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

1. I think we should have clubs. Like there could be a place in the forum. There could be a club for sports. There could be clubs for different topics. So like (cooking, drawing, shopping, sports, performing, ect.)Then who ever wants to join a particular club for there character could PM a Mod or Admin. Then their character will be labled in that club. Now, I know admins and mods are so busy, so there could be a person who runs that club.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 am

I actually think this is a great idea! Another addition would be such as the clubs could be hosted by demigods? The Demeter kids could easily start up a gardening club. However, Insead of being put in a colored group (like mods or admins or CL's) they could have a bead added under their username, or a status under their name as well?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Ohh. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!! I love this idea. I've always wanted to have a role-played Play of some sort and this would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 am

I think its a good idea (: However, I agree with Kendall. There shouldn't be an extra group that needs a special colour. Personally I think we have too many usergroups already..It would be nice though, the clubs could become a small board in the Courtyard or something with the clubs run by specifically chosen leaders by the Cabin Leaders
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 am

I agree with purple sports groups would rock.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

I think that people should be able to form clubs by themselves. If they get enough members, thats great. If they don't, they should keep trying. If we get cabin leaders or admins or mods or whatever, it's going to become a contest, plus, to have a club you'd have to have a really good idea of what it would be about. I think that it should be admin orginized until it gets up and running, and then it could be completely a group project (everyone with the same say in things, no matter their rank). If this gets too hard for the admins to handle, they could always assign event staff and group leaders (This doesn't have to be a nw usergroup, but it shouldn't be ALL cabin leaders. The forum needs more support from the members).
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 pm

But than again there is already cabin leaders and admins and moderators.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 pm

I don't think the club thing would be a very good idea
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Well, no colors or color label. But you know how you have a rank that you buy, well we can do the name of that like:

Purple
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Mmm, I still don't think that would be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

I don't know cause the name tag thing could be done
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Groups are better organized if overseen by the whole website rather than a group of individuals who might twist the rules.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

No, its everyone! Anyone who wants to join can.. but there are rules!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Sorry, but I don't think some of the members can handle their own group. Please, let's just stick with the colored groups for now.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Otay.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Then this post is done.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

So my post is the last. THIS IS NOW DONE!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Excuse me? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Sorry I'm posting here last, so I can remain in control of community pls and ty~
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

but I was gonna do that. I'll pay you 10 drachmas
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Nuu
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Please Bren!!!!! I beg because whenever I go to my posts, I need a clean record so I'm all posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purple's Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple's Idea   Purple's Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple's Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next