Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stories (Please Read And tell Me What You Think)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Stories (Please Read And tell Me What You Think) Empty
PostSubject: Stories (Please Read And tell Me What You Think)   Stories (Please Read And tell Me What You Think) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

I decided to write a story. I will try to edit this each week and add a another chapter. When you are finished reading this please post here what you think I should change or if you really enjoyed it. This first book is called, "Bitter Sweet". Hope you like it!

Chapter 1

I sometimes wish I was free in the world like a baby animal. First you grow up then your mama let's you go. Then your on your own. You have to try and protect your self and in the Spring you have your offsprings. Then you help them grow and you let them free like what happened to you.

The sun was setting and I was outside. I was practicing my ballet moves. I did my turns carefully and gracefully in posse and then sticking out my foot again. When I was doing one of my turns I tripped and twisted my ankle. I sat down and put my head down on the grass. Instead of putting my head on the grass I slammed it hard on a big rock. Everything went black in a quick second and then I passed out.

When I woke up I was on my bed. How did I get here?, I thought. Everything was a big blur to me. I quietly got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I didn't notice any thing different about me in color. The only thing I could see was color. I went back into my room and went back into bed quietly. I was tired so I did want to get more sleep. When I put the covers on top of me and put my head back down on the pillow I heard my mother screaming.

"Skylar! Are you awake?" She said.

I groaned, but I didn't answer my mother.

"I heard you get up. If you don't get down here in 5 minutes I'll go in your room and get you myself!" She said in her Spanish accent.

I obeyed my mother and went downstairs. What's today? Was it Monday already. When I passed out it was Sunday. I couldn't have been out that long.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.
"You've been out for 4 days." My younger sister Katie said.
"I've been out that long?" I said.
"Yes hija. Now eat your breakfast before you're late for school." I said.

Great. Just perfect. I just woke up from a deep, dark sleep and now I'm gonna get a whole lot of attention at school. I hate getting attention. I quickly ate my breakfast and got dressed. I did everything quick and fast I still had time to finish my homework. I always told my mother I had no homework so she wouldn't worry. I finished my my stupid division problem and then closed my book and put it in my backpack. I said bye to my 2 sisters Katie and Destiny. Then I said bye to my mother and Ken. Ken is my step-dad which I extremely hate. He won't let me hang out with my friends and he won't let me go on the computer for at least 1 hour. It's so annoying.
I walked down my steps and ran to the bus stop. When I got there I saw the bus just pulling away from the us stop. No. Wait! The bus was going at its quick regular speed. I ran as fast as I could and soon I was running next to the bus. I started banging on the door, but the bus driver muttered something and made the bus go even quicker. I decided to stop and take a breath. If I continue to bang on the door of the bus the bus driver will probably run me over because I was being so annoying. I decided to walk to school even though I probably would be late.
After awhile I ended up getting bored. I ran the rest of the way to school. I walked into the school doors and then into my classroom door. Then that's when I find Ken sitting at the teacher's desk.

Chapter 2

Please tell me I'm in the wrong class. Please tell me I'm in the wrong class, I thought.

"Miss Jackson I've expecting you. We just started reading the book 50 Shades Of Gray. Why don't you take an empty seat and grab a copy at my desk." Ken said.

I as told and sat down at my seat. When I went to get my copy of the book I saw a sheet of paper. It said the names of people in my class and then how many infractions, detentions, ans suspensions that person had next to their name. This is what mine said:
Skylar Jackson 2 Infractions
2 Detentions
0 suspensions

How did I get 2 detentions? I knew I had gotten one for punching some kid in face. I only punched him because he was really annoying. But the second detention. How did I get that? I started thinking of the reasons why when something startled me.

"Miss Jackson is there something wrong?" Ken asked.
"No everything's fine. Why do you ask that?" I asked.
"Well, it looked like a question was pondering you. Is there?" He asked.
I knew I couldn't lie because it was like Ken could read minds. I had to come up with a lame excuse. "I don't know what your talking about." I said. I unlocked eyes with him. All the attention was on me know. "What?" I asked everyone. They all just shook their heads then turned around to face Ken.
Ken did a small smile. "Class please go up to page 28 in 50 Shades Of Gray." He said.
I opened my my copy and turned to page 1. As soon as I started reading the first sentence I thought it was boring.

"Miss Jackson, could you please come up to my desk." He asked.
"Sure." I said. I nodded my head. I finished reading my sentence.
What now? I groaned in my head. You bother me enough at home why do you have to bother me in front of my class? I may pull pranks on you, but still how come you can't be a normal parent and just ground me? I finished my sentence in the book and made sure Ken wasn't looking. I looked at the side of his desk. Last Tuesday I spray painted the side of the desk. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I went up to his desk and gave him a weary smile.

"You said you needed to me." I said.
"Yes why don't we talk in private." He said. He motioned for me to come to the side of his desk where I spray painted it.
I made sure I covered it.

"Later on after school you have to go to the Study Hall." He said.
"Why?"
"Because you have a detention."
"WHAT?!?!?! Why?!?!" I yelled loudly. Then everyone started staring. "Sorry. Just continue your reading." I said.
"Please speak lower Miss Jackson. You have a detention because you have been late for the entire week." He said.
"But..But.."
"No buts. Now go sit down and finish your reading."
"Sure." I said. I walked to my seat. On my way back I mumbled, "I would read if you let me."

Chapter 3

The bell had just rung and know it was time for me to go to the Study Hall and make up for my detention. When I got there there weren't a lot of people. Just the bad boys. I actually had a crush on one of them. His name was David Jake Rodriguez. He had ashy black hair and the bluest eyes you have ever seen. He probably didn't like me because I'm a nobody. The second bell rang and that means detention has just begun. I started staring at David, but after awhile I accidentally fell off my chair.
David came up to me and said, "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine." I said. I stood up and brushed the dust off my shirt. "I'm Skylar. Skylar Jackson." I put my hand out for him to shake it.
"I'm David Rod-"He said, but then was cut off.
Ken came bursting into the Study Hall and yelled, "Skylar Jackson, get your butt back on that seat! You know your not aloud to date boys! And anyway you should be sitting quietly reading a book. You know what your supposed to do and what not! You know what when you get back home I'm going to put a monitor on you so I can see what your doing!"
Luckily, my best friend was there. She told me on our free period that she was going to get books so she can get extra credit in English. "Mr. Jackson she was ju-" "Shut it Monica!" He said to he. I stood up and yelled at him,"How dare you speak to my friend that way! You may be an idiot to me, but it doesn't mean to have to be one! You also can't put a monitor on me if you don't even have me!" I started crying and then ran all the way home. "Skylar Jackson, get back here now! Fine, have it your way. We'll continue this talk later at home!" He yelled after to me.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Stories (Please Read And tell Me What You Think)
Page 1 of 1