Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zorant's Stories.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorant

Zorant

Zorant's Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Zorant's Stories.   Zorant's Stories. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 pm

The dark is a place that things from the light fear. They fear this for no reason other than they feel helpless when near it. So if those from the light feel helpless towards something they always end up afraid of it. Then because of that fear they turn to violence to try and destroy it. The same is said for those from the dark but in a different tune. They fear the light but they also wish to have it. They crave warmth, life, and happiness that the light can provide and to get it they turn to violence. So this is how battles between light and dark start. One craving something from the other and one fearing the other. Of course there were always exceptions to this. Someone from the light craved the power of darkness as someone from the darkness just wanted to bask in the light. Nate was not one of the exception. He enjoyed the darkness and did not care about the light at all. He was comfortable there but in the light he felt like he was being tossed around in a tornado.

Nate lay on the grass in a calm field under the starry night sky. He was glad that there were no city lights to block the stars' light. He felt better at night with no bright sun shining in his eyes. It was a time he knew pretty much everything in the world would be quietly asleep in their protective dwellings waiting for the light to return. At times he wished the light would stay away but he knew if that were to happen the worst of the Darksiders would try to destroy everything and everyone just because they couldn't handle change. Dark little shadow fluttered around but in fact they were just black colored butterflies with sparkling blue spots. So at night they looked like shimmering stars in the sky. A few of them landed on Nate and rested as he gazed at the stars. He breathed in deeply and let it all out slowly enjoying the night air. So far at camp it had been okay. He met some people learned some things about himself and the camp but so far the best thing he liked was that he could be alone if he wanted to be. But that also made a part of him sad. Would he never be able to share moments like this with anyone? Or would he be alone forever? If he would he knew he could tough it out but it still caused a familiar pain to well up inside of his chest. It was annoying and unnecessary at times. It bothered him too much when he felt..........human. He had always known he wasn't normal and he had come to terms with it long before being exposed to this world.

Nate sat up causing the butterflies to be jostled into the air. They fluttered about and swooped past his face almost as if to say 'You could have warned us'. He patted them away softly and smiled as he realized that he really wasn't alone as long as these guys were around. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a small tin can made for breath mints. Inside was a cluster of black hair. The hair belonged to his younger brother Tucker. Taking only a single hair he placed it on one of his butterflies. Soon it began to shine and the remaining butterflies became a massive black cloud of wings. Soon the cloud took a human form the size of his younger brother.

"Its been awhile since you called." Tucker said.

"I know but i've been trying to get used to this new place. It seems okay but I wish you and mom were here." Nated said to his little brother. Butterfly tucker sat down next to him and looked up at the sky.

"Its okay. Being dead isn't so bad. I get to eat whatever I want and play around all the time. Mom' here too and she's happy. But I think she met some guy here. He has these cool black wings and his name its like yours but its Than not Nathan."

"Oh..." Nate said quietly. He couldn't tell his brother that that winged man was his father the god of death. Instead he changed the subject. "They got oatmeal creme pies?"

"Of course and banana splits, cookie dough ice cream, and Oreos big bro." Tucker said with a smile. That smile always made Nate feel better no matter what. His little brother had been a child of the light and he was glad of that. Even in death his kid brother was a shining light. I feel like I have to go back now." Soon his brother lost his shape and then dissolved back into butterflies. He sighed heavily. If only he could make it last longer but he could not plus he would have to wait a couple of days to contact his brother again. He laid back down and went back to gazing at the stars. Yes the night was always better than the day.

Last edited by Zorant on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Zorant's Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorant's Stories.   Zorant's Stories. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Nice idea you should continue
Back to top Go down
Zorant

Zorant

Zorant's Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorant's Stories.   Zorant's Stories. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Updated slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zorant's Stories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorant's Stories.   Zorant's Stories. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zorant's Stories.
Page 1 of 1