Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some stories I have written~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Some stories I have written~ Empty
PostSubject: Some stories I have written~   Some stories I have written~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 am

T H E
S T O R M

She sat under her thick blankets on her small bed. Her tear stained cheeks glistened in the afrtifical light that came from her flashlight. Storms are her worst fear. Especially alone at night. It was around midnight an a hot muggy summer night. Her sister was at a sleepover, her mother was working late and her father was on a bussiness trip two states away. The teenager cried of fear. She was 14, but storms have always scared her. Lightninig flashed across her window. The girl whimpered and held her sheets closer to her. The flashlight was the only source of light she has. The house was eerie and dark, for the power had gone out a few minutes earlier.

She stayed completely hidden from the outside world under her covers. All of a sudden, everything stopped. The thunder, the lightning, the wind, the rain, everything. She grabbed her nearest blanket and ventured out into the living room trembling. Her flashlight shook in her hands from her fear. Her blanket wrapped around her tightly, and an old ragged bear she's had since she was very young. She peered outside the window. It was completely calm. Strange. She thought inside her head. Then a loud sound came from outside. A sound that sounded very similar to a freight train. She stood frozen, looking outside her window in shock. Not a mile from her house, was a big, pitch black, tornado. The inside was flashing, from the lightning that came from inside twister. It crept closer and closer to her house.
Only when it came dangerously close to her house, she ran to her basment for cover, making sure she had grabbed her three crucial items. The flashlight, her blanket, and her bear. The howling sound from the tornado pierced her ears. She quickly covered her ears and sat in the basment closet. She heard everything, even though her hands were placed firmly ontop of her ears. She heard trees fall, debree being thrown around, things collasping, thunder crack, the worst thing that a young girl could hear. She cried silently thoughout, sometimes letting a scream escape her lips.

Then everything stopped again. She looked up, thankfully seeing that nothing had collasped on her. Her basement was a wreck. Her car was vertical in the middle of the basement. She crawled up the stairs and gasped at the serious damage. Her house was...gone. The walls were crumbled, her roof was across the street, a tree had fallen on top of her room and on to her bed, where she was previously hiding. She said a short prayer and continued to venture about the house. Her parents room was wiped out. The tv gone, the bed in pieces, clothes sprawled everywhere, the mirror crashed. She went into her sisters room. The damage was about the same. She went back into the basement and sat back in her hiding spot, just in case another stormwould happen to come.

An hour later, a lady called out her name. "Allison?? Allison where are you??" the girl sat upright, waking up from a light sleep. "Mom??" The teen cried out. The teen crept up the stairs, smiling and crying from relief. "Mom!!" She belted out running toward her mother and hugging her tightly. Her mother wrapped her arms around her child, embracing her. "It's okay now. The storm is over."

R E V E R S E
T H E
C U R S E

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND? I'M NOT WANTED!" She yelled in tears, slamming the door. She turned and leaned against it, sliding down to the floor, silently crying. No one cared. She was completely alone. Even her parents misunderstood. They didn't understand their daughter, how she had changed in looks, music, personality, everything. They wanted her to ber their little girl again. Instead she was their misunderstood stero-typical teen. Aubrey stood up and walked away toward the door. She walked to her dresser and opened all the drawers, frantically searching for something: her father's gun she had stolen. She planned on ending it. Her friends all left her, the guy she's in love with doesn't know she exists, and people bullied her constantly. She had found the gun and held it in her hand. She stared at it, thinking, knowing it was the only way out. She sat the gun on her bed and quickly wrote a note.

"Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm sorry."

She wrote it while her hand was shaking, so her neat handwriting was shaken with mistakes. She folded it and sat it neatly on the bed. She picked up the gun once more. She held it against her stomach. She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger.

She felt nothing. No pain, no aches, no sorrow. She opened her eyes and found something different. Instead of the gates to heaven or an entrance to hell, she was standing in the middle of a cemetry. She turned and saw a grave with a black headstone that was decorated with flowers, stuffed animals, balloons, letters, pictures, almost anything that was cheerful. Curious, she walked over to the grave, to see who was so dearly missed. She gasped when she saw her name. 'Here lies Audrey Harris. 1995-2011. Beloved daughter and Loving friend.' She felt tears sting her eyes. She looked up and saw the guy she had loved for so long, heading toward her grave. "Chris.." She tried speaking, but ended in a whisper. He had a boquet of roses in his hand, and gently set them down on her grave. "I love you, Audrey." He spoke sadly. He sat there for a moment, then stood up and walked away.

Audrey knew she had picked the wrong choice. "No, take it back.. I don't want to be dead.. Take it back!" She sobbed, collasping to the ground. She put her face in her hands, crying loudly. In a matter of moments, she re-opened her eyes and found herself sitting in her bed, note neatly folded and gun held to her stomach. She quickly stood up and threw the gun out her bedroom window and ripped up her note. She looked at herself in her mirror. Her long, black hair was frizzy and her bangs were tangled with her eyelashes. Her eyes were a sky blue, a blue that people would only dream for. Her skin was pale, almost snow white. Make up stained her cheeks from the crying she had done. She wiped her eyes, and opened her bedroom door and walked out. She was going to go try and catch a movie, all by herself. Who knows, maybe she'll run into some familiar faces.

"Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly, we're gonna work it out." -- Sleeping With Sirens
Back to top Go down

Some stories I have written~
Page 1 of 1