Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Stories, New Lives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

New Stories, New Lives Empty
PostSubject: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Misty
I sat near the pine tree, reading my manga book. I sighed. "Whya m i cursed with make-up Loving siblings?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:38 pm

I saw Misty, the girl who had showed me around camp, sitting near the pine tree. I walked up, grinning. But she didn't notice me because she was reading a book.

No girls ever notice you... book or not! a voice said in my head. I shook my head then cleared my throat.
"Uh... hi..."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"Oh, hi Jack," I said, putting the book away. "How are you?" I asked. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 pm

"I guess I'm good... just trying to adjust to everything," I answered grinning. I sat down next to her. "Watcha reading?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm

"Erm... If you promise not to laugh, I'll tell you. It's Pokèmon manga. I have a DS and charger and a mini-laptop I snuck in," I smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

"You mean you like Pokemon!? I asked shocked. Never had I met a girl who actually liked Pokemon. "Also, how did you sneak electronics in? wow am I jealous!" I exclaimed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 pm

"Well, it helps when you have a daughter of Nyx, a daughter of Hecate to help you," I smiled. "I could get you one, if you want. It's not hard," I said. "Bet i could beat you," I added. "Like is a an underestimate, actually. Obsession might describe it," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:33 pm

I laughed. "I'm not good at Pokemon at all. I prefer to watch others play, trade cards and play the video games... I'm just wierd like that."
Gods, I hope she doesn't think I'm wierd or anything.
"Yeah, and if you could get me any electronic device I would be extremely greatful!" I added smiling.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 pm

"Awesome. You wanna come and pick it out? I have money, my dad sends me some every day, and for him, some is enough to buy all the Targets in the state. I just have Feather and Phoenix make a distraction when I bring the stuff in. Feath usually comes, and helps me out with the concealment. When do you wanna go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm

"hmm... I really don't have anything going on... anytime soon. How about... right now?" I answered looking at her a little awe struck.
Hey! its not everyday you meet a girl who can smuggle things in and an Aphrodite girl for that matter!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 pm

"Alright! Let's go," I said. I grinned. "This is gonna be awesome."

OOC: New topîc?
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"Alright!" I grinned. This is going to be awesomely amazing!!

OOC: yeah new topic. Can u start it?
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 pm

OOC: Already done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stories, New Lives   New Stories, New Lives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stories, New Lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: