Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 Echoooo
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

http://www.polyvore.com/alona_tal/set?id=49140421

Echo smiled at him, and they locked eyes. For a few moments, she didn't sense the world at all. His eyes took her to a whole new place, without the rain, camp, or anyone else. Just them. It was perfect, like she could glance in the future. The seconds passed, and Echo felt more and more in heaven. His eyes seemed to be saying to give in, and they made her want to. She blinked and the world was back. Blinking again, she looked down to see his fingers touch her's.

Normally, Echo would've pulled away faster than the speed of light, but something was pulling her to him. "Aphrodite..." she instantly thought. Who else would watch their children's love lives so closely? Echo wasn't going to be a pawn in Aphrodite's long list of love lives that she was going to mess up. With any luck, Echo could mess up her own love life. She didn't need the goddess' help with doing that.

She looked down at their hands, and half of her wanted to keep it there, and let them entwine. The other part, her guarded sense, managed to control her. Echo instantly pulled her hand away back to her body. She didn't say anything, her eyes said it all.

"What was that?!"

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 David_13
D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏
S O N ๏ O F ๏ A P H R O D I T E

Spoiler:

"Picture PERFECT memories scattered all around the floor...
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't FIGHT it anymore...
And I wonder if I ever CROSS your mind...
For me it happens all the TIME...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N๏

I couldn't exactly put words on it. I honestly didn't know what had happened myself.

The rain kept coming down, and it wasn't letting up. I wasnted to run out in the rain, and sing my lungs out. Of happiness, and out of slight embaressment.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I took my hand, and laid it on my leg, pretending that my hand was the most important thing in the world, looking at at in intently, hoping to hide the red that was slowly but surely creeping up my face.

~~~~~
~~~~~

It's a quarter after one, I'm all ALONE and I NEED you now...
Said I wouldn't call but I LOST all CONTROL and I need you now...

And I don't know how I can do WITHOUT...
I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:20 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo heard him say sorry, but she didn't know what to say. She nodded at him, excepting his apology. The demigod looked at his hand for a moment, and almost wished she hadn't pulled away. She could be so guarded at times, it drove even her crazy. Echo knew that if she was going to trust someone, it would take a while. And to fall in love? Even longer.

A wind whipped her face, and it was cold. Echo hated the cold with all her might, but for some reason the cold always seemed to beat the demigod. She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, placing her chin on the top of her knees.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:47 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I absolutly despised this much talking. I felt like I wasn't me, all of these words spilling out, and I could never stop them.

But yet I spoke. Aphrodite instincts I supposed. I smiled for about the hundredth time, but this time, it was a real, genuine smile. I hated when one of those came out, and girls practically lay at my feet. That's something I liked about this mysterious girl. She was so different, wasn't as lured in by love than other girls. I realized that this might've been harder than I realized.

"Sorry," I reapeated. "I feel like I should say something all debonair or something, but that's not me." Am I an idiot? "I hope I don't make you feel too uncomfortable. I hope you won't leave." I sounded quite pitiful, like a small child. People didn't usually talk to me, and i liked that, but I wanted to talk to Echo. I didn't want her to leave.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:18 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo was thinking about her work that she could've been doing in the forge. She could be working on those weapons for the arena, or fixing archery targets. "But no, you're here." a voice seemed to say in her head. Echo didn't like the fact that she felt invaded by Aphrodite, like she was trying to lure her into a deadly trap. She didn't usually think so much on her feelings, after all, one worded answers suited her just fine.

Echo found her eyes drifting over to meet his for another moment. She didn't even have to look at his mouth, she knew he was smiling. The demigod noticed that his eyes lit up, making him look truly happy. It seemed that David wasn't happy with who he was, or is, or who his godly parent was. Echo returned his smile slowly, and softly. It was more of a half-smile, but served the same purpose.

She listened to what he said, and understood what he meant. Maybe he wasn't like the others, which was different. It seemed that was one thing that they both shared. "Well, you are different." Echo said softly, laughing lightly to herself. She looked back at the empty seats by the stage, wondering when the last time they were filled.

A thought in Echo's mind told her to turn back to David, and look into those dreamy-smiley eyes once more. Ignoring the thought, she brushed some of her half wet/dry hair from her face. She figured that it looked like a curly mess, which is what usually happened when Echo's hair got wet.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:03 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I laughed under my breath. "Thanks," I said quietly.

Gods, what was wrong with me? I probably seemed like an idiot. Me, so handsome, people thinking I'm some sort of heartbreaker. That was my opposite, the evil twin people expected me to be. I didn't want to be that evil twin. I wished it didn't exsist, and I could be me, with no regrets and no doubts.

I found my eyes wandering the stage, drifting from the rain, and the stage, to my guitar, and finally, to Echo. Where else would my eyes land? Her hair was messy, but sort of in a cute tom girl way. She looked thoughtful, and in her eyes, I thought I saw a small cloud, something troubling her. I didn't like people asking me what was wrong and butting into my head, so I didn't ask her. What I did ask was this: "If you could be anything, like a dancer, piolet, gods knows what... what would you be?"

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:27 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo kept thinking that Aphrodite was just waiting above them, watching the conversation and pushing them to do something that would entertain her. She didn't like the idea of that. She didn't want to fall in love, just yet. Echo was already in love with her work at the forge. The demigod wasn't ready. She didn't want to be ready either.

She heard David say thanks, and again felt his eyes on her. Echo wasn't used to people, or a person rather, looking at her so much. Hearing his voice again, her head turned to look at him while he spoke. Echo's face look puzzled for a moment, but then softened. What did she want to be? The demigod never really thought of that, so she replied with the first thing that came to her mind. "Probably an engineer." Echo said with a slow nod. "What about you?" she asked, returning the question.

Echo felt like she was asking a question that she very well knew the answer to, so she looked at the seats again. The demigod didn't mean to be rude, but she didn't like all of the talking and eye contact that was happening . Most of those things didn't happen in her normal conversations.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I looked at my guitar. I sighed. I knew what I wanted to be, and I had already gotten a taste of it. I didn't want the attention. I just wanted the music. What else could I do? Male model? Not a chance.

To be hidden, was what I wanted my answer to be. "I want my life to be like when it was good," I replied simply. "When I was famous, but no one knew who I was."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:21 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo noticed his eyes get slightly duller at the mention of what he wanted to do. She felt guilty for bringing it up, almost wishing she hadn't, because it obviously made him feel bad. After a while of silence, and rain, she heard David speak. He wanted his life when it was good. Oh. Echo almost forgotten that he was famous at one point.

Echo nodded slowly, as if she understood, but she didn't. She had no desire to be famous, or sing, or anything like that. Her little corner of the forge was just fine for her. "Oh..." Echo said softly, not knowing what else to say. What really could she say? Nothing. Echo brushed another strand of her hair behind her ear, since the wind moved it again.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I probably seemed very shallow to her. I wanted to curl up, and try to remember a time out of camp when I was truly happy. Only one time I could think of.

I was in the recording studio, singing a new song I had wrote. It was a slow song, about trying to put back teh pieces of lost love back together. It had been my favorite song I had wrote, but my "boss" hadn't liked it. I didn't care. I just sang it, and played my guitar. It was calming, and I had known it was a song that I loved, not any crazy fans or cruel haters.

"I didn't like the famous part," I thought out loud. "I liked having my music heard. Not having girls swoon when they see my face. That was life for me. it was good for a little while, then it was out of hand."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:12 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo nodded slowly. At first, she was reconsidering what he had said. The demigod thought he wasn't shallow, and now he was talking about being famous? Yeah, right. She decided to hear him out none the less. After all, that would be the fair thing to do. The demigod ran a finger over the hole in her jeans a few times, just listening to the pitter-patter sound of the rain.

After the silence, David began to talk again. Echo knew that she liked the sound of his voice, and how it was always so smooth, and seemed effortless. Pushing that thought to the back of her mind, she listened to him. So he didn't like being famous. "I would hate being famous..." the demigod said. She was being brutally honest at the fact of her hatred. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I think I would like the real David better than the famous one." Echo said with a soft smile.

The demigod bit her lip and transferred her gaze back to the hole in her jeans. Why did she just say that? It sounded so cliche, but it was how she felt. If Echo was famous, she would try to get un-famous as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I sighed, but smiled softly nonetheless. "You'd be the first," I said softly.

Gods, it almost hurt. The way she looked so insecure, but yet knew who she was. Her hair was drying, but there were still clumps that were wet. I wanted to pull her in, make sure she was drying, and wouldn't get a cold. Stroke her hair, and tell her everything was perfect. Kiss her forehead when I walk her to her cabin, and tell her I'd see her soon.

My imgagination was crazy, and it tugged at me. It was in my nature to think of those things, wasn't it? I honestly didn't think so. This was different somehow. She didn't like to talk that much, just like me. But she made me want to talk, made me want to tell her how amazing she is.

The rain was letting up a bit, and I was losing time. If I wanted to do something, I'd have to do it fast. I mean, it should be easy, trying to make her want me like so many of my half brothers did. But I wasn't like that, and I'm never that debonair. I'm too clumsy to be that charming.

I tried looking into her eyes, hoping words really weren't needed. I was good with my eyes, because I had had practice. I just hoped I was good enough so she'd understand that I wanted to see her again, soon.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo had an uneasy feeling about the slowly developing silence. The rain was coming to a standstill, and she knew that it was going to be over soon. The demigod bit her lip again, trying to think of anything to say. The idea of talking frequently seemed so awkward to her, yet the silence was much worse. Her fingers were still tracing the hole in her jeans, almost as if it would make the hole bigger. Echo didn't know what to do.

She was just like all of her siblings. Echo was shy, socially awkward, and could make a sword blindfolded standing backwards. The demigod sighed and looked up at the ceiling of the stage. Her brown eyed gaze passed to the sky, which was losing the mist of rain. Talking to David made her want to say something, but nothing came to her mind. She felt like her mind was running into a brick wall. On the other side of the wall was David, but her insecurities were in the way. She really needed a sledge hammer, or something.

Echo stopped her hand from moving and leaned back on her elbows. She needed some conversation getter. What did guys like? Cars, sure, she knew things about cars. "So, uh, do you like cars?" The demigod asked awkwardly. "My brothers are making some up in the forge..." she added slowly. She found her opposite hand playing with a strand of her blonde hair.

The demigod felt bad talking about cars. Sure, she knew her way around them, but she didn't know if David was interested in them. What if he wasn't? Then this would just get more awkward, and Echo could've ruined a moment. She looked into his eyes and managed a weak smile.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I couldn't help but smile. The question was so casual, and out of the blue. I sat, looking at teh ceiling, but at the bottom of my vision, I saw Echo. Was theer any way I couldn't see her? Either with my eyes, or with my mind, she seemed to be plastered there.

"Sure," I said. "I liked looking at cars much more than shopping for dress shoes with my mother."

Ouch. That had hurt. Talking about my devil of a mother hurt, and I wished I hadn;t brought it up. But, I was telling the truth.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo nodded slowly, moving her gaze firmly on his eyes. She still loved the way that she could tell he was thinking about something, and how they made her forget about everything else on the planet. Blinking, Echo glanced back at the stage's wood planks. "Cool, I might get to help 'em tomorrow. If I don't get sent to fix stuff." she said quickly.

Then a thought popped into her head, a crazy thought, but a thought. "Would you wanna come and help?" Echo asked, looking at him again. A smile painted her usually serious face, and she looked excited. She always got giddy thinking about mechanics. "I mean, if you don't have anything else to do..." the demigod added, her face getting pink.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I felt like I just got done running a marathon. Finally, victory. "Yeah, I'm not usually busy," I said. I had made it sound casual, but I knew my eyes betrayed me, and the real excitment that was there. "What time, and where?" I asked.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:23 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo's smile continued to grow across her face. She could see a gleam of excitement in those dark brown orbs, and they made her want to smile more. After all, was she making him happy? The demigod didn't know how interesting his life was, and if helping make cars was a big thing. To Echo, building cars was a normal thing that she enjoyed doing.

She brushed another stand of her hair behind her ear, and saw the rain stop. "Oh, okay, awesome!" Echo said with a smile. She couldn't stop her smiling after hearing him say yes. "At the forge, right after lunch." the demigod replied. A thought tugged on the back of her mind, that she better get back to work.

Clearing her throat, she began to speak again. "I better get going, see you tomorrow David." Echo said, hopping off the stage and grabbing her tools. With a wave and a smile, she began to walk back to the forge.

I shall make forge topic
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 am

D A V I D ๏ K A R E E N
๏1 6๏

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

"Great," I said when she told me where and when. When she waved at me, and waved back, and a half smile was on my face.

I had stayed there for a bit, just to play a few chords on my guitar. I had to ruminate about that whole experience. I had a sort-of date with an amazing and original girl. Life was good.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I just NEED you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]   Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect [P R I V A T E to M O O N]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2