Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] Empty
PostSubject: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Tony walked down near the creek and sat, taking off his shoes, and putting his feet in the water. He picked up his bow and arrows and looked around. The night before had been a nightmare, but in the daytime: the forest was as beautiful as it was peaceful. The water felt cool, but was relaxing in the rather warm day.

He aimed at a squirrel, and as he was about to release he heard a snap. He turned around and aimed his bow at the source of the noise. "Who's there?" I demand standing up.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Alex was just exploring his way through the forrest area. He pushed through some bushes and continued to walk. Over the area he could see a Creek. Taking another stepped, he stepped on a tree branch which snapped and broke. Looking up he saw a guy infront of him holding a loaded bow and arrow. Alex threw his hands up "Just walking through!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh, okay." I say putting down my arrow. "Sorry, I like the forest. But, I dislike some of the things in it." I repeat the sentence in my head, to make sure it's good. "My names Tony," I say, extending a hand, "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Alex let his hand out shaking the guys hand. "My names Alex and thats fine i hate forrest too, I was just exploring around a bit." Alex looked around at the bow and arrow and the creek and than back to Tony. Alex raised a eyebrow and said "You weren't hunting, were you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Kind of," I say "I was just killing small stuff, like squirrels. Just for poops and laughs." (($#&%'s and Giggles)) I look at the kid. He looked descent. Good looking, but didn't look like a dick. "Why, bother you?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am

Alex looked at Tony, it seemed his expression was very happy and sunny like. He could tell Tony was around his age too. He then said "I could never stand hunting...I bieleve that hunting animals is like hunting humans." If it wasent people Alex always seemed to have a close relationship with animals. He then laughed saying "You must have a good shoot to be able to hit a squirrel, there pretty fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm a fair shot." I said. Then I quickly aimed it right at him, "Look out!" I said jokingly. He turned around worried and I just laughed. I liked being a dick like that, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

As the bow and arrow arrised and was aimed at Alex, he blinked a couple times. He then stepped aside saying "Woah woah...close call Tony." Tony had a personality like Alex, and Alex thought this guy was funny. He let out a little laugh joining with Tony. He then sat down on a tree stump. "So let me guess...your a Apollo kid arent you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 pm

"Nope, Ares." I say, looking at the bow, "No. I'm just pulling your leg. Yeah, I'm Apollo." I say, chuckling a bit. This guy seemed cool, he reminded him of Errick. "Hey, have you been here long?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

As Tony said Ares Alex laughed a little bit. When he said Apollo he nodded in agreement. "Yea thats what i guessed." He then kicked his foot along the dirt a little bit. After a moment of silence he answered "Actulley ive been here for about a month now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yeah? Do you know if there's a way to get out? Like, go back to the mortal world to do stuff for a long time?" He said. He needed to know this. If he was gonna find out where Errick was, and Chiron wasn't gonna tell him, he had to find him himself.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Alex smiled as if Tony read his mind. Finally somone who wants to go back to the human world too...Maybe i can find my father and help Tony see his friend. Alex thought to himself. " Im actulley wondering about the same thing...you see my father hasent answered any phone calls from me and im not sure if hes alright." Alex lifted his head up looking to Tony. " If you do leave...can i come with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

"Sure, why the hell not?" I say. I go back towards the beach and lay on the beach, my feet in the freezing water, and my body soaking up the heat. "I'll ask my sister later." I thought, Adin's been here at least a year. She'd probably know how to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]   Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect, but still practice - [Open to 1st Poster]
Page 1 of 1