Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice makes perfect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

Practice makes perfect  Empty
PostSubject: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm

I was practising some simple magic tricks. It was midday and all of my other classes where over. I needed to keep my mind off of things. The courtyard was being kept clean as always. I dispersed the ball of electricity I has been working on. I looked around the place. "I wonder what would happen if I shot a fireball at the ground..." I murmured to myself. I got rid of the thought by shaking my head. Better not try anything too foolish now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Miranda came out of the cabin from freshening up, which meant being able to put her recent costume on. She was Reimei from Nabari today. She had her saw some kid let a ball of electricity go. She tilted her head, looking at him. Finally, she walked over to him. "Hi..." she said, looking at him, still slightly confused. But the feeling would be natural. I mean..she was dressed up as Reimei... that was weird.

Spoiler:
^^This is Reimei
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:11 pm

I looked up seeing someone roughly the same age as me, wearing... something. I didn't have any clue what it is. "Um... hey?" I asked unsure. I didn't see many people dressing up around here.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:14 pm

She shrugged off the fact that he probably didn't get why she wore what she was wearing. "What's up?" she asked,acting like an airhead for a moment to see his reaction. She had fun doing this to people.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm

OoC: Just saying, Rosie is a girl. Just saying.
I just shrugged. "Nothing much, nothing to do at the moment anyway. I looked around seeing if there was anything. Seeing nothing I turned back towards the other girl. "What are you dressed up as? It seems very interesting." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm

OOC: Sorry. :/ I wasn't paying attention. I'm distracted by 3DG xD

BIC: Miranda smiled, "There's nothing to do here ever." she smiled, "And I'm wearing a costume I made. It's Reimei from Nabari ou No." she looked at her, "I wear a costume everyday, but no one seems to remember me..." she laughed at her self, her arms crossed in protection.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

I giggled to myself. "Well I'll make sure to remember" I said kindly. I never realised there cosplayers around here. I guess you learn something everyday. I smiled to myself. I stook out my hand, "Rosie, daughter of Hecate. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect    Practice makes perfect  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice makes perfect
Page 1 of 1