Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots

Go down 
+5
Zan
pinkgirl
firelord zuko
Echo92
Nico
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots Empty
PostSubject: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Nico's Characters and Plotting Extravaganza

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots Sweet_11
Hale Joseph Drem
Cabin Leader son of Apollo

• Hale is a 13 year old son of Apollo. He also happens to be Cabin Leader.
  • Hale's everyone's friend, but is the type of person that needs someone to be there for him when he falls. Because no one is ever there to catch him, Hale has fallen into depression several times at the young age of 13.
  • The boy is friendly to almost anyone, and he has no enemies. Maybe it's time to mix things up a bit?
  • Hale doesn't care about what anyone thinks of him. Except for his father, who is the only family member of his still alive. His mom died giving birth to his infant half-sister, that he doesn't care to know. His sister Disappeared in an unexplained way. His twin brother died of a strange disease. His little brother was killed by Hera. Hale's family isn't normal, which is why he loves his Apollo siblings.
  • Hale admires people older than him, but fits in better with 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds. He's mature and aged at heart, though because of his ADHD, he does not at first appear this way.

• Hale is closed. He's gunna be a murderer.

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots Tumblr_lymunkVBsQ1r9kwmoo1_500
Nico l di l Angelo [son of Hades; lord of the dead, and god of the Underworld.]

• Nico is a canon. He is the most powerful son of Hades, even at 11 years old.
  • He has few friends, but he isn't the friendly type. Nico has no love interest, and what he really needs is someone to make him aspire to be a better person. His sister died recently, and he's upset and hardly getting over it healthily.
  • People are inclined to dislike him. Nico needs haters, motivators, not lovers, brothers.
  • While Nico might have a crush on someone and attempt to get close to them, people don't crush on him back. He doesn't need people to like him back. Sometimes, though, Nico needs people to hold him back and to tell him late at night that it will be alright.
  • Nico isn't permanent. He doesn't stick to anything forever, and he's a bit nerdy, so his true friends need to be adjustable. His enemies will have to hate this about him.
  • The boy is a son of Hades. Some people are jealous of him, but he would trade his parentage. Hades treats the demigod like dirt, but trains him like a soldier. It's a lose/lose situation.

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots NICO05
Morgan Spyro [daughter of Zeus, Greek Lord of the Sky.]

• Morgan is a 16 year old daughter of Zeus. Kind of.
  • She is in the middle of a complicated plot about her parentage with her boyfriend, Will Michaels. Morpheus mixed small parts of several different gods together, including himself, to make a single multi-god sperm. This is how Morgan was born.
  • She's friendly, and outgoing, and she talks a lot. The blondie loves listening to herself go on and on about random topics, but often doesn't trust what's coming out of her mouth.
  • At school, Morgan was popular, and when she came to camp, she wasn't used to being a face in the crowd. She stopped having to adjust to this when she met two of her best friends, Madison and Elora.
  • What Morgan needs is someone to make her cry, so that her friends may build her back up again. Up until now, her time at camp has been pretty drama free. In Morgan's case, someone who insults her boyfriend, friend, or relationship/love of her boyfriend would be ideal. (Zan, Angel, be ready for plottage.)

• Morgan kinda of needs friends. xD And people that are mad at her because of her Wilgan relationship.

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots Cady3
June Prenston [daughter of Ares, god of war.]

• June is a 14 year old daughter of Ares.
  • She used to be a slight sociopath, but with the help of a friendly and healing-empowered Apollo child, who is needed so comment, June was fixed, and is currently on her way to recovery.
  • Anyone who puts their trust in June is in safe hands, but they have to be ready for breakdowns. The road to the cure is a bumpy one, and she isn't allowed to show her pain around anyone but close friends. (Nico di Angelo is currently her only close friend, and she knows not to cry in front of a little boy.)
  • More than anything, June just wants to be able to laugh again. She wants to have carefree fun without worrying. She doesn't have a friend that is strong enough to protect themselves from her, though. The Apollo boy and Nico. Neither can take her on.
  • For some reason, June mainly only befriends guys. She likes to surround herself with people to defend her, or people who just make her feel safe, and usually girls don't make the cut. June is also jealous of other girls for being able to date guys without having to make sure they don't go psycho around them. June is also starting to desire someone to love.
  • Three words for this next bullet. Caleb and Niall. Plots are already blossoming between them.
  • June is looking for someone to make her feel special--someone who is like her--and she is sure that Caleb is the guy for the job. He's a fighter, as she's said before. Niall keeps her safe. Without the two boys, June wouldn't be as open to recovery, and she hardly knows them.

• June's busy, lawl.

Last edited by Nico on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

What if my character, Jazzie Smith, has a crush on Nico?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I was thinking about Niall and June and I came up with an idea. What if Niall was to basically think of June as his little sister, and June would think of Niall has her older brother. It would make sense kind of because he does keep her safe, like an older brother. Anyways just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:05 pm

@Echo: While that would be a fun plot, I like to stick to the script with Nico. I mentioned no girls will like him in that way in his plot. I really need to stick to that guideline with Nico. Nico isn't going to be having any romantic relationship. I'm very sorry!

@ML: She pretty much already sees him as a brother, so that would be good!
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

How 'bout Hale and Jazzie just be friends?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm

@Echo: I'm sorry I didn't reply! I didn't check back. Is there any other plot you'd be interested in?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Can Hale and my character Alaska rp?? She's 14.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Rofl Nico, I need to finish Hale's girlfriend and then we can start our plot.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

@pinkgirl: Sure, just make the topic!
@Zan: YES OH MY GOSH.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Does it matter where the topic is?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Hey Nico! Is Hale Single? If he is taken can my character Claire (Who is 13) RolePlay with Nico?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:29 am

NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WE. NEED. RP. NOW.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Uh. Hale and Jasmine enemies?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:39 am

@Purple: Hale's single, but not dibable, so he won't be getting a girlfriend. xD Unless Zan finishes her character whom she made him for.
@Alex: YES PLEASE.
@Fudge: Sounds good! Everyone loves Hale, haha. He's gunna get such a big ego. 8D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:40 am

Hey Nico, hey Nico, hey!
I'm making a character [daughter of Demeter] soon and I was wondering if we[Canon Nico] and she could have a plot. Maybe he'd like her but she doesn't like him back? Or, or, or, or, frien-emies? I'd like that!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

@Death: Haha, okay, sounds like a plan. xD I really need to get some rp'ing in with Nico, so this is good!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:46 pm

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10898-coming-home-n-i-c-o <<<< Le topic. It's been up for a while. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico's "You Better Click" Plots   Nico's "You Better Click" Plots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico's "You Better Click" Plots
Page 1 of 1