Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

plots and snowflakes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zion

Zion

plots and snowflakes Empty
PostSubject: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 am

Hi! My new charrie Snow in need of plots. Her info is over here but if you went all tl;dr on that app I have some of her basics below:
Like a Star @ heaven Amnesiac- she's known as Snow to most. Her name and everything else are but a mystery.
Like a Star @ heaven Daughter of Khione- Snow has a natural way with ice, can make snowflakes and ice figures to a certain extent, but she never uses her powers to harm.
Like a Star @ heaven Pacifist- violence is a no-go. She has a knife she doesn't use—rather, she doesn't know how to use. Snow's never the star in Capture-the-Flag (she sits out on most days, slipping out of sight when the event is held) and the most she does in monster encounters is running far away in the opposite direction. She can be quite fast, thankfully.
Like a Star @ heaven Dependent- the last thing she wants is to be alone so she seeks the company of her friends, but she's a wee bit shy around strangers at first. Snow's not going to make the first move, but she so wishes to be noticed, to be talked to, she just isn't sure how to start.
Like a Star @ heaven People-pleaser- she wants to make everyone happy, no matter what the cost.
Like a Star @ heaven Naive- she's so much like a child. She's high on optimism and trust—Snow trusts literally everyone and everything, and she believes in the best of people.
Like a Star @ heaven Sensitive- she's easy to hurt, physically and emotionally. Snow is very gullible—she knows firsthand that words can leave an even deeper scar than sticks and stones, and her low self-esteem can only take so much.

It would be so great if she could have friends, new and old. Other kinds of people in her life also welcome—bullies and crushes and close siblings, name whatever! We can work something out. (:

I have a new charrie, Luke, who's up for plots and roleplays! Some of his dominant traits are listed below:
Like a Star @ heaven Son of Hephaestus- the forges are his second home. He loves machines and weapons, and he has a knack for making them.
Like a Star @ heaven Independent- Luke handles himself just fine and actually prefers working solo. He's not big on cooperation and teamwork, but he is reliable enough on his own.
Like a Star @ heaven Manipulative- it's not that he chooses to use people for his own benefit, but it just sort of... slips out? He likes having company for the sake of getting what he wants, it's a subconscious trait.
Like a Star @ heaven Courteous- Luke isn't a villain-- at least, he doesn't appear to be. He's all smiles and good vibes around people, even if he is feeling the exact opposite, and he even appears to be a good friend to some. Not that he considers them to be friends. Major trust issues with this one, that's for sure.
Like a Star @ heaven Perfectionist- for Luke, everything has to be perfect, to the smallest of details.
Like a Star @ heaven Creative- probably one of his few 'redeeming' traits, Luke thinks out-of-the-box, and he can come up with the most unconventional ways to solve a problem. It doesn't always conform with rules, however.
Like a Star @ heaven Clever- Luke has a brain and he uses it well. He can be observant, able to spot things faster than others, and able to form conclusions quickly-- not that these conclusions are always correct.

As with Snow, any possible interaction with Luke is welcome! (:

Last edited by Zion on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:48 am

HI THERE NEWBIE!
So I read through your app and the whole time I was reading it Ebony was screaming in my head that she wanted to meet Snow! So Ebony wants to meet Snow!
Bonnie bby is a Daughter of Ares, but she's super different to the stereotype and loves to talk and make friends. So maybe we could plot here or in PM's, maybe see about doing a topic between these two? :D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:13 am

Sorry this is so late! Snow would be super fidgety around Ebony at first and I would love to see it play out from there (: As for the topic, do you have anything in specific in mind? We can bring this over to PM's if you wish.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:16 am

Bonnie is really outgoing and loud, so she might not even notice Snow's wariness (hmmm, would that be the right word I wonder). As for a topic, Ebony is just one of those people who drifts and does things in the moment. Perhaps a simple random encounter in the Mess Hall or something? :D Many many possibilities with that one.
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:50 am

Sure! (: Do you want me to make the topic?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 am

Are you up to making?:)
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 am

Ok, I'll make one soon (:
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:26 am

Coolio :) Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 am

I'm so sorry this took so long! Here is the topic.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 am

Hi! I am going to  active Dimitri and Show and him would make great friends. I see them as being those buddies that can tell each other anything and they would listen to each other! I am also making a new character Clarissa and she loves the ice, so they would have something in common!
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 am

Hello! I looked at Dmitri's app and yes, I think they can be really close friends who could talk to each other for hours on end. Snow does need to get around more and Dmitri looks like the type of person who can push her out of her comfort zone. (:
I also like the idea with Clarissa-- Snow will probably give her all kinds of ice sculptures (:

Also, Luke's information is added to the first post! This son of Hephaestus is up for plots.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 am

Yay! Would you like me to make the topic for Dmitri and Snow? I can make it after school and practice. Clarissa won't be done until tomorrow probably so we can wait on that.

Would Luke be willing to make Clarissa a weapon and the bottom skates for her ice skates?
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Yes please, I can wait (:
I can definitely see Luke being 'forced' to make them, because he isn't one to do favors if they don't benefit him. Maybe it could make for an interesting plot?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Okay! I'm making Clarissa right now and after I'm done, I'll post the topic for Dmitri and Snow!

Haha! Perfect! I'll probably let you know when she is accepted and then we can start that plot.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm

I feel like Quell and Luke would either be best friends or worst enemies (they're very similar), but I'd love to see how it goes :D
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 am

Here is the Dmitri, Snow topic ~ Click me please!

I have finished Clarissa, but she hasn't been accepted, so I'll just pm you when she is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:36 am

Thanks, Chaos, I'll get to that asap (:
Beanie, that sounds exciting! I think it will depend on the circumstances of their meeting, but anything seems possible for two very similar people. Do you want to make the topic or should I? (:
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 am

If possible, could you make it?
Back to top Go down
Zion

Zion

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:51 am

Ok, but is it alright for you to wait a while? I think I've bitten off more than I can chew with the number of my ongoing roleplays ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plots and snowflakes   plots and snowflakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plots and snowflakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: