Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come on. Click it. You know you want to...

Go down 
+2
tethys
Thalia Rose Grace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Come on. Click it. You know you want to... Empty
PostSubject: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm

If you have ever read the hunger games trilogy, you need to watch this. It is unbelievably heartbreaking. It made me cry and I don't usually cry. If you havent read the series, it may not make sense to you. But if you have, it should move your heart and tears should be shed.
WATCH!!------->
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm

;~; Poor Rue. She didn't deserve to die that young.

I read the books. ^^
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

I know. I cried so much. Rue reminded me so much of my little sister. She died in a car accident three years ago.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Everyone says that the books are impossible to put down but the first one is boring me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

I am sorry you feel that way. For me it has a personal feeling to it. That's why I love the series.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm stuck reading the first one. Bleh. I can't get through it, because I don't very much like the whole, Hunger Games sequence. But I like the books.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 am

I don't really know why the H-e-double hockey sticks people would even want to mutilate others. >.< But I read the whole series. Honestly, it was cool, but there were times that were just plain blahblahblah. >.< Anywho, anyone finished the whole series? I wanna be a spoiler. >.<

The last book spoiler:

^ahh. I shouldn't have done this, but I really wanted to. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

I'M GLAD I DIDN'T CLICK THAT SPOILER. But I really want to.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I loved the first book, but the last 2 were 'meh'. I didn't like Peeta much. ;p
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

The part before the girl died was kind of cheezy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on. Click it. You know you want to...   Come on. Click it. You know you want to... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on. Click it. You know you want to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: