Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the plots [revamped]

Go down 
+3
Crispy Bacon
Beanie
sapphire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the plots [revamped] Empty
PostSubject: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 am

THE PLOTS

Welcome to the Plots.
User found: Guest
Please do enjoy your stay.

Foreword
Heyo~ I'm starting this over, since I have a three-week break ahead of me (starting next weekend). Also, as you may have noticed, I recently let go of some of my characters, only one of which having the possibility of being active again depending on the circumstances. Anyway, let's get on to it, shall we?

Early this year, I was introduced to this personality typology called the Enneagram. Look it up if you want, 'cause I'm not really up to explaining the details and all that. Basically, the Enneagram states that there are nine basic personality types each designated with a number from 1-9 (each also having a certain 'nickname' or 'title,' if you will). They each have their positive, neutral and negative traits, but not every trait that falls under the description of a person's basic type will necessarily apply to them, since they constantly shift through the traits which may fall under the description of another type.

Now, what does this have to do with my characters and my plotting thread?

Every character of mine will represent one basic type. The reason why I have come to this decision is because I want to play characters with a variety of personalities to challenge myself as a writer. For your convenience, I have included in the links below the 'title' of each type to give you more or less a general idea of what each character is like. Lastly, there are times when I'm not sure about the actual personality type of my characters so I may change it when I get to know them more (you don't easily change types in actuality, though).

Without further ado, let me present to you my beloved characters!

THE LIST
update 1/31
Rayne has been finished.
My activity levels are not up to scratch when it comes to rping so if you still want to rp with me, you might have to wait a while in-between replies.

ONE: The Reformer
Jin Yu

TWO: The Helper
Jonathan Wyatt Adams

THREE: The Achiever
???

FOUR: The Individualist
Kim Raziel Swift

FIVE: The Investigator
Maximilian Grant

SIX: The Loyalist
Nicole Aisha Reeve

SEVEN: The Enthusiast
Rayne Elise Colton

EIGHT: The Challenger
Caleb Austin Wright

NINE: The Peacemaker
???

TEN: ???
???

JIN YU, SON OF HADES
ONE: The Reformer
The 2000-something-year-old son of Hades who appears to be around 16. He's not really looking for a relationship.

Jin is generally a quiet guy radiating a somewhat mysterious aura. Jin doesn't come off as assertive but he will stand up for something he thinks to be right and call out whatever is wrong in his eyes. He doesn't have a lot of friends (well, none at the moment, actually) seeing that he keeps to himself most of the time. He won't be likely to approach someone first, but he will be in his best behavior when someone attempts to converse with him.

Plots
He needs some friends. It isn't hard to find him enemies either. And maybe a brother/sister in the Hades cabin who could act like some sort of a mentor to him regarding the modern ways (doesn't have to be older than him, but preferably outgoing with a lot of spunk).

JONATHAN WYATT ADAMS, SON OF APHRODITE
TWO: The Helper
The 16-year-old son of Aphrodite who is crushing on Veronica Lyric.

Being the son of the love goddess, he is dominated by love. I'm not talking romantic love, though it's a factor of his personality, but Jonathan genuinely cares for every single creature out there. He hates fights and conflicts, and tries his best to be a mediator between the two parties. Of course, most of the time, he ends up being beaten up for trying to help. Jonathan is also a great listener and is the type of person who will give his last shirt to others. When alone, Jonathan is bound to wallow in self-pity and is prone to depression.

Plots
Friends? Maybe someone who can make him realize how bad it is when you're too absorbed in meeting others' needs that you forget yourself.

-under construction-
THREE: The Achiever
-under construction-

Plots
-under construction

KIM RAZIEL SWIFT, DAUGHTER OF HYPERION
FOUR: The Individualist
The 18-year-old daughter of Hyperion who is single.

Well, to cut it short, Raziel is an outgoing girl with a touch of wit and sarcasm here and there. She is highly sociable and makes friends easily, though she has the tendency to speak her mind and do things without considering what others might think. Despite her age, she loves to do immature things like playing pranks and breaking rules.

Thanks to her not-so-nice past, Raziel tends to be bitter about certain things and hides her vulnerable self behind a tough exterior. She never shows this more sensitive side to anyone, not even guys she has dated in the past. She can also come off as a flirt (on purpose or not) and doesn't take relationships seriously.

Oh, and she sings. Minor detail, but since music is pretty much her whole life, I decided to include it here.

Plots
Friends, enemies, the usual stuff.

Won't it be interesting if she breaks your character's heart? ;) sorry i have evil plots

MAXIMILIAN GRANT, SON OF HEPHAESTUS
FIVE: The Investigator
The 14-year-old son of Hephaestus who is single but undibbable.

Max is a quiet person, considering he is a mute. While he keeps to himself a lot, he doesn't mind company. He is smart and resourceful when it comes to machinery and has two signature gadgets: a wristwatch which projects a hologram of the message he wants to convey and a robo-dog called X3. Due to his passive nature, Max is the last person one would see involved in a fight.

Plots
Max is open to anything but romance. Love is really not one of his high priorities at the moment. It would also be cool if he could have an older-brother/sister figure in his life, considering that his half-sister is currently MIA.

NICOLE AISHA REEVE, DAUGHTER OF ARES
SIX: The Loyalist
The 16-year-old daughter of Ares who is single but undibbable.

Nicole has a multiple-personality disorder. Her first side is the nicest and gentlest girl you will ever meet while the other is a complete and total sadist just wanting to rip your body to shreds. That's Nikki in a nutshell. Scary, isn't she?

Plots
First she needs friends. A lot of friends. Don't worry about her 'dark' side--it won't come out just yet.

RAYNE ELISE COLTON, DAUGHTER OF APOLLO
SEVEN: The Enthusiast
A 15-year-old daughter of Apollo.

Rayne is a nice and kind soul who wouldn't hurt a fly. She loves to have fun and she has the tendency to crack jokes and fool around just to make people smile.

Plots
Rayne is a year-round camper but she goes to school at the same time, so she spends time in camp only after school and in the weekends. Of course, she's gonna need someone to take her to camp after school because taking a cab everyday is so pricey. I was thinking, maybe a guy best friend? Someone in her class or at least the same school, preferably. Better yet, he doesn't know he's a demigod even if he can see through the Mist (might think like he's a gifted mortal or something). Shoot me a pm if interested. It doesn't guarantee my agreement though, especially if more than one person is interested to take part in this.

Ray also needs a close friend who's a Hunter. Preferably someone who she wouldn't think to be a Hunter until she's told... and that'll happen much later.

Besides those, she needs friends. Lots of friends please. Ray isn't the type to shun away human (and in some cases, non-human) company :3

CALEB AUSTIN WRIGHT, SON OF MOMUS
EIGHT: The Challenger
The 16-year-old son of Momus who is single but... don't get me started. Just don't.

Caleb generally doesn't get along with people. He's a know-it-all with a huge ego. He wants everything to flow perfectly and gets real mad if even a small detail goes amiss. He inherited some unwanted traits from his father, the most notable being his mocking and critical natures, and as such he isn't afraid to speak out his thoughts and mock people he feels to be inferior. Caleb also has the habit of using big words in conversations. This has led him to be involved in a fair few fights.

Plots
Path to Friendship [ONGOING]

Unless you have an epically awesome plot, I'd rather not use Caleb for new rps. But if your character needs an enemy or a rival, he can be up for the job.

-under construction-
NINE: The Peacemaker
-under construction-

Plots
-under construction-

-under construction-
TEN: ???
-under construction-

Plots
-under construction-

Quick Links
ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVESIXSEVENEIGHTNINETEN

Notes
Feel free to post if you have an idea for a plot! Just say which character you're using, which of my characters you want to rp with, and the gist of what you want to happen between them. I generally write better when there is a specific goal in mind.

Just something I want to say you to y'all: I don't mind short posts, as long as you give me something I can work with. And as much as possible, I will try to match your post length, unless I have an extreme shortage or overload of muse.

I also would like to point out that if my characters get somewhat mean to yours in a roleplay (*glances shiftily at Caleb and Raziel*), please don't take it personally. If my character hates yours, it doesn't mean that I hate you. That being said, lolz, if you don't want anything bad to happen to your charrie in a roleplay, it's best to pm me beforehand. I tend to get a... little... evil in rp's. ;)
Designed and Coded by Sapphire of CHB. Steal and die.

Last edited by Sapphire on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Livia could become really good friends with Max. I think that they will just get along well naturally. Plus I need some good friends for Liv.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

OMG YAY A REPLY THANK YOU BEANIE

Anyway, yeah I think they can become great friends. Where would you want them to meet?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:16 pm

You are totally welcome Saphhy

How about the Library or Forges? I don't have a personal prefference
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 pm

The Forges then. Do you want to make the topic or should I? :3
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Can you pwese Saph?
I probably won't get around to doing it until the weekend.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Okay, I'll pm you the link when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 pm

HERRO SAPH. Would you like to rp with Jonathon and Iris? o u o
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Sure~

But I am extremely lacking in the muse department at the moment... if you could make the thread, I'll just pop in when my muse comes back. :3
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Sapphaairu. Erm, totally, I'd like to rp with Jonathan. JONATHAAAN AND MEIRA (but she calls herself Anna now). You know, something about those long-lost hunt for Meiko? Yep. She died.

So I'm thinking they could... uh... meet at the lake and talk? :D I know you've lost your muse, but I'll wait for it to come back. *Fudge performs ritual to summon Sapphairu's muse back*
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 am

If you're willing to wait, then sure xD
Are you making the topic? If so, just link me when you're done.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Here is le topic. Reply at your leisure. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Juleb /sobs
Also I just had a real lockdown at my school because the high school across the street got a threat and they found guns so am I scared a muse-ish.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 am

I've been meaning to pm you about that but I always forget...

I'd buy you a bulletproof vest if I could but here have a virtual hug instead /hugs
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 pm

/shudder gasp
JonRon D:

Jk rofl I was just gonna remind you ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am

I have midterms tomorrow and the next week and the week after next so yeah don't expect a reply in the near future xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:00 am

Sorry for the double-post but the first post has been updated. :3
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 pm

HEYO. if you're interested, we could iris and jonathan whenever you're up for it. uvu
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Ugh! Bean, I was just gonna have one of my characters be Max's brotherly/sisterly figure! If Max just needs a friend, Ella would be happy to be one of his, as I don't have a roleplay for her going on yet. 

Max is like, my favorite out of all your characters, I love his personality and how you made him. Seriously, he is perfect.

I might make Ella younger, like Max's age just because I need a younger character, as mine are all 16 and 17, and I need a little difference in ages.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Livia is far from brotherly/sisterly to Max. I would call them friends, but not that close yet so you can take that position ;)

Plus Saph we need another Liv/Max rp (is he still active?)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

oTL

the awkward moment when I did a character wipeout and didn't update any of my plotting topics oops

Might as well say this here now:
- Caleb, Nicole, Jin, Rayne and Max have been made inactive (well Caleb is temporarily active but he's going to die so yeah)
- I made another character, Kael Lewis
- I'm currently limiting my roleplay time due to school (which started for me last week)

@Crispy: yes we need another iris jonathan uwu I'm a bit short on time atm but I'll just tell you when I'm free enough to rp kay?

@Wicked and Bean: I'm so so sorry but I made Max inactive oTL Goody-two-shoes-kind-of characters are not really my strong point and I lose muse for them quickly. Sorry liedownplz
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Sapphire wrote:
@Crispy: yes we need another iris jonathan uwu I'm a bit short on time atm but I'll just tell you when I'm free enough to rp kay?

okay FREE YOUR SOUL snort i'm ready whenever
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:08 am

OK SAPH now we need to have another rp
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:22 am

yes bean sometime when i'm not too busy we will rp c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the plots [revamped]   the plots [revamped] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the plots [revamped]
Page 1 of 1