Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new start? [ Kat ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:59 pm

genvieve looked away, letting her gaze be distant as she doesn't meet his eyes, pulling her chin out of his grasp and softly stole her hand away from his. She couldn't think straight. He thought what, now? Genevieve tried to think of times when she deliberately put Keller down in any way or actually used him for anything. Had she?
Was the way she saw things entirely different from Keller's point of view? Was she completely oblivious to their entire relationship, making her absolutely clueless to what was going on? She knew what was going on. She had to know that and she didn't see anything in their path that led to fights but somehow they always ended up having one.
"I can't ignore that," Genevieve said softly choosing her words carefully. "If you're trying to tell me something, tell me. I don't want to go on with this relationship when we have problems. I mean it when I tell you I love you. If you think I'm lying, or you're still deciding, than we can stop this right here. I don't want to go on with something that will only hurt us both." She didn't know if she had said the right thing, but all's she really wanted was to talk it out with him. She didn't want this to end, but she wanted what was best for him. If he was better off without her than...so be it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:38 am

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2mihe8kBl1ru2mbuo1_500
A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3m6ts2ltA1r4ldjf

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Letting his hands fall to his sides once more, Keller watched Genevieve. Great, they were in this position again, weren't they? He had said something Impulsive and stupid, and know there was a fear of them breaking up. Again.

Keller sat down on a flat boulder, taking his face in his hands. "Why do we always argue?" He exclaimed, the sound muffled by his hands yet would be still audible for Genevieve. He swore loudly and colourfully, not even caring if someone heard him. If they did, then he would've brightened up their vocabulary. "I don't want to leave you but......I know that I love you a lot more than you love me."

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:31 pm

"'You don't want to leave me but?'" Genevieve demanded. "Are you implying something, Keller? What is it about me that sends you over the edge? What makes you think I don't like you as much as I do?" What surprised Genevieve the most about herself was the fact her eyes were staying dry. Not one tear fell. She was standing her ground, telling him exactly what she was thinking.
And she wanted those answers. She wanted them truthfully. She didn't want some bull crap out of his mouth she wanted the complete truth. If he wanted something, Genevieve sure as hell wasn't going to hold it back from him. She loved him too much for him to be unhappy. Even if it meant they split up.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Right. That was it. Keller knew that they were on the verge of breaking up again, thought he was going to cry. Biting the palm of his hand helped he stop, even though it caused blood to swell and overflow.

"You wanna know how I feel?" Keller growled, tears coming to his eyes. He had cried in front of Genevieve before, and he was ashamed of it but...he was going to love the love of his life right now. He deserved some respect. Pulling his head of out his shaking hands, Keller looked up at Genevieve as a tear slowly streaked one cheek. "I feel like a boy who's girlfriend doesn't want him. You argue, and you're vain and judgmental, and I'm the only one who has to put up with it. It's like the enjoy making me feels bad or sad."

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:46 pm

genevieve took another step back in surprise at Keller's outburst. She had no idea what he was talking about. She wasn't vain or judgemental. Then again, maybe she was, but she didn't really realize it. He never had a problem with how she did things before, anyway, he had no right to be angry with her now. Genevieve did nothing wroung. She wondered if he was serious, but she saw his tear, and hesitated. He was serious, and it was enough to set her tears to form.
"That's how you see me?" Genevieve said softy, her voice close to cracking. "You see me as a girlfriend who doesn't care? A girl who's vain and judgemnetal?" she huffed an angered laugh. "And you have to put up with it?" her voice rose to a more angered scowl. "I'm sorry, I can't change who I am. I thought we established this a long time ago!" She dug her finger nails into her palms trying to keep herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:42 am

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Wiping his eyes violently with the back of his hands, Keller spat at the ground in front of him, keeping his head hung to look at the ground. He felt like a jerk. He wasn’t a jerk, was he? Sometimes, he guessed but…he wasn’t always a jerk. Honestly, he thought that Genevieve sometimes brought that side of him out. He wasn’t an asshole to anyone else, except the people that into fights with. Maybe they should break up…but Keller didn’t want them to. Ever. He loved her.

“Oh, for one time in your- Naughty Word- life could you just shut the hell up?” Keller yelled, needing to think for a second without Genevieve shouting at him. Rubbing his forehead, Keller bit his lip and wondered what he was meant to do. There was no doubting that they would break up…probably. Keller didn’t want them to but…what could he do? She had her own choice. All he could only beg for her to stay with him, which he would most likely do. He had like, no pride left anymore. He had already lost it all, so what did it matter?

Looking up again, Keller saw that Genevieve was about to cry. His lip trembled, making him look like a scared child. “I’m so sorry.” He told her, his voice cracking at the end. “Can we just forget this ever happened?” he asked, knowing what the answer would be.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Keller's wardrobe

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm

genevieve kept taking steps backwards, hating the way anger looked on Keller. He looked almost frightening and she knew it was her own fault she just didn't let herself accepted that fact. There was apsolutely she wasn't walking away from this argument without the last word. She wasn't leaving when she knew she was right. He was in no position to accuse her of being vain. He was the who was always finding new ways to spend all of his damn money.
Genevieve hated thinking like this. It hurt just as the thoughts passed through her mind. She couldn't help it though. As much as she loved him, or thought she did, Keller just alwaysseemed to push her to a point where none of it mattered anymore, and she had had enough. It was tearing her up inside. She couldn't habdle this much heartbreak. Whether they make up or not, they'll just start up more arguments.
"No!" She yelled right back at him, saying it to just about everything, despite his attempts to change the subject. "I will most certainly not forget this. And I will most certainly not shut the hell up! For once in your life Keller cant you just think of someone else besides yourself? 'I'm Keller. I'm filthy stinking rich and I think my life sucks because my dad is in jail and my girlfriend wont let me inside her pants!' And you have the nerve to call me vain?" Genevieve took a shaky step forward and shoved Keller as hard as she could, her motive was to push him off the dock, but her strength may have shown otherwise. While she did this, she screamed, "Get out of my life! And stay out!" then bolted towards the cabins crying the whole way, not having time to see what had happened to Keller.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

About to yell back at Genevieve, she did something he didn’t expect her to do; she punched him. Half in surprise, and half because she had put all her strength in the action, Keller rolled back off the boulder he had been sitting on, banging the back of his head on a hard rock. He swore loudly, listening to Genevieve scream at him before running away.

Well, that went well.

‘I'm Keller. I'm filthy stinking rich and I think my life sucks because my dad is in jail and my girlfriend wont let me inside her pants!’ That was a bit harsh, wasn’t it? It was true, and Keller knew it was, but she didn’t need to say it. “Way to be a bish, Genevieve.” Keller muttered under his breath, taking lots of deep breaths in an attempt not to shout after her. Who would that help? Certainly not him. He would rather just slag her off under his breath.

Cussing, Keller sat up off the ground, shaking his head like a wet dog to get the dirt from his hair. Hissing, Keller’s large hand went to the back of his hair, where it was wet and sticky. Pulling his hand away to look at the liquid, his nose wrinkled up in disgust as he saw that he was bleeding. Man, the logical thing to do would be go to the infirmary…but seeing as Keller was like, scared stiff of that place, he would rather just risk a concussion then go to that hell.

Getting off his arm and dusting himself off, he watched as Genevieve ran into the distance, not being able to stop himself from shouting at her to get the last word in. “Yeah well, I don’t need you anyway! Maybe I’ll pick a chick with some brain cells next time!” He yelled, grunting as he realized that she probably wouldn’t be able to hear him. Turning to the other direction to where Genevieve had headed, Keller started to walk tot long way back to his cabin in an attempt to avoid his …ex-girlfriend.

Gods, had he just done the worst thing in his life.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Keller's wardrobe

Operation let’s-break-up-these-two-jerks is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start? [ Kat ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2