Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new start? [ Kat ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

A new start? [ Kat ] Empty
PostSubject: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 am

A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_l4mmgdhZhk1qbz8pro1_400

SO NICE TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN

TELL ME WILL THIS EVER END? DON’T DISSAPEAR.

It was a pretty nice day, but at Camp, the weather seemed to always be nice. What Keller meant was; there wasn't much of a breeze, which was good seeing as he wasn't fond of the cold. He was dressed for the Spring also, having left his camp-shirt at his cabin and was wearing a thin cotton button-up shirt instead, seeing as that was one of the only things that wasn't lying in the dirty pile of laundry under his bed. He was also wearing a pair of jeans that were quite new and he hadn't yet managed to get any holes or dirt on.
Running a hand through his dark hair, which was spiked with layers of gel, Keller reached down and picked up a pebble, running it over in his large hands briefly before flicking it out, not trying to skip it or anything. He went a good couple of metres before landing with a large splash into the water.
Sighing, Keller looked down at his feet, waiting for Genevieve. He hoped that they would get on this time, and everything would be good because he didn't want them to argue again. He was forcing himself not to lose control of his temper again, and he had pretty good at it lately with his friends and half-siblings. He was a nice, sweet person under all that...ADHD. He knew that Genevieve knew that, because she always told him that she 'fell in love with the real Keller' or something like that.

TEMPLATE CODING BY GOLDEN ALBATROSS OF CAUTION

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

A new start? [ Kat ] 262aa9a3
Genevieve Morin
Aphrodite

genevieve saw keller already waiting for her at the end of the dock and she instantly straightened her shirt, fixed her shorts and ran two hands through her big and dark curls. She always fussed with herself before seeing Keller. She was just self conscious like that. It wasn't her fault. It was her genes. And that had to do with her parents. She thinks...
Genevieve walked down the dock and met Keller by slipping her arms around his waist and resting her head against his back. It came to mind that this was where they met, on the dock. She smiled broadly at the thought. "Hey," she said in her soft and gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Keller smiled when he felt Genevieve's arms go around his arms from behind, having not realised how much he missed her when they weren't together. He played with her fingers for a minute, loving how small her hands felt in comparison to his.
"Well, hello to you too." He laughed quietly, turning around so her arms were still wrapped around his waist but now he was facing her. One of his hands reached out to curl a wisp of her curly hair around his finger. Gods, she had only been here for a minute and he was already playing and obsessing over her hair. His brown eyes watched her, his mouth showing a sweet smile as he looked down at her. "How have you been, Jenny?" He asked, knowing that that nickname annoyed her. He smirked, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm

genevieve smiled up at him shuting her eyes as he kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms tighter around his waist so they were closer together. "I have been fine, thank you," she told him raising her eyebrows. "But how many time have I asked you to please not call me Jenny." The name disgusted her. It spunded so childish...and a bunch of other adjectives she didn't feel like recalling. It was just not a name she liked. Genevieve gave him an odd look and wondered whatever happened to 'Eve.'
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Keller laughed at Genevieve's reaction when she told him off for calling her Jenny. She was just so darn cute when she was annoyed. He let his hand fall from her hair to her cheek instead, cupping thr side of her face in his hand as the other went down to her waist, holding her as close as possible to him.
"Sorry, babe. Sometimes the name just..slips out." He tried to say innocently but his face soon broke out into a smirk. He leaned down again, this time kissing her on the lips instead of on her forehead. He hoped that she would completely forget about the whole 'Jenny' thing if he kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:41 pm

genevieve felt her shoulders relax as she tilted her head up to Keller's and kissed him back. Her thoughts faultered and she was no longer thinking about Keller's nicknames for her. Nothing ever mattered when she kissed him. She pulled him closer before pulling away. "So what have you been up to lately?" she asked softly, opening her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Keller straightened again, opening his eyes to smile down at Genevieve, raising his dark eyebrows and he started to run his finger over Genevieve's lips gently, his dark eyes watching her colourful ones.
"Nothing you would find intresting." He shrugged, knowing that they both had little in common. "I surfed, helped my little sister understand a few equations, slept." He let his eyes wander before snapping them back to Genevieve's, smiling sweetly. "Snuck out of camp a few times. Been bored without you though, babe.."

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

genevieve rolled her eyes. Keller was always getting into fights she would have expected that to be on his list of thigs he had done. Thankfully it wasn't. It was not like she liked him getting into fights. It's just what she expected. She had to admit she was proud of him for that. She smiled right back at him, though.
"That doesn't sound so boreing." Genevieve told him with a shrug, "I did nothing you'd be interesting in, too. I sat in my cabin and tried to teach my one brother the need for tweezers but he didn't get it." she thought for an extra moment but couldn't think of anything else that was worth telling. "Yep, that's about it. Sounds like you have a lot more fun than me!"

((I thought I posted here ages ago!! D8 im sorry... D: ))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Am I more than you bargained for yet
I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week
Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum

A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m1zcilzcvL1qdspdto1_500
A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m1zmb2Pc7i1r9jbbko1_500

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller's eyebrows shot up so quickly In both confusion and amusement as he patiently listened to his girlfriend speak, trying to remember everything she was saying so he would be able to think about their exact conversation later. It was just a Keller thing. Or maybe It was a boyfriend thing In general; the think about everything about their girlfriend. The way Genevieve obsessed over her hair, and the way her lips looked when she said certain words and letters. Keller likes to think about these things about her. It made her more...real Instead of being a fantasy that Keller had just made up In his mind. Like the fantasy of Megan Fox and he...nevermind.

Taking a wisp of her curly hair In his fingers, Keller gently played with it, not really thinking about what he was doing, or being able to stop himself. Damn ADHD.

"So tell me, Miss Morin," Keller smirked, speaking flirtaciously as he pulled Genevieve closer to his with his other arm, slowly lowering his head down to her level again. "What are the need for tweezers? Because I personally think that they are pointless."

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded God complex, cock-it and pull it
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

genevieve gasped in mock appal. Well, almost mock. A bigger part of her was really appalled. Tweezers were mainly part of her weekly routine. There were so many tips and secrets to keeping everything spick and span about her and it was easy to do in the Aphrodite cabin with all tools anyone would ever need. Especially tweezers.
Genevieve was so caught up in thought she barely realized that Keller was fooling with her hair again, something that always both aggravated and fascinated her.
"Tweezers have many, many inportant uses for both males and females," she told him running her fingers across one of his eyebrows teasingly. "And one of them is shaping eyebrows. I think I have a pair with me! I could do yours!" she smiled and winked at him, thinking about how his reaction would seem like.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:12 am

A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m1zcilzcvL1qdspdto1_500
A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m1zmb2Pc7i1r9jbbko1_500

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

With a quick laugh, Keller realised that Genevieve might be being serious. Clearing his throat, he frowned and pursed his lips, still playing with her curly hair.

"My eyebrows are fine," He lied, knowing that they were probably considered to be bushy seeing as he had never plucked them in his life. "At least I don't have a monobrow."

Letting go of the strands of hair he had been playing with, Keller ran his large thumb over Genevieve's left eyebrow, a mischievious smile playing on his lips as he knew that she would never agree. "Hey, I have an Idea! I could pull out all the hairs-I mean, pluck... your eyebrows and you could pluck mine!"

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm

genevieve leaned back a bit and gave Keller a bit of a frantic look. You are not serious?! She wanted to scream at him, but held that in. There was no way she was letting him touch any part of what she works so hard to create. Keller knew Genevieve was entirely serious when it came to beauty products, he probably shouls have seen her rant coming.
"Oh, um, that'll be a, well, No." She said and smiled sweatly up at him. Keller wasn't crazy was he? That was all she thought at the moment. "Yeah, it hurts like hell your first couple times, I gotta warn you but I'd glady do you. Just, well, don't touch mine. Or anyone's for that matter." she smiled again, and almost laughed but simple drew her arms a bit tighter around Keller again, wondering just whta he was thinking. What brought them onto thinking about this?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm

A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m2mihe8kBl1ru2mbuo1_500
A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_lxv9llGLbU1qmynpd

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Just when Keller thought he had controlled his laughter over the look that Genevieve had given, she had to go and speak. And Keller, being Keller, took what she said in the completely wrong way and practically wet himself laughter.

Bright red, shaking and with tears running down his cheeks, Keller took deep breathes a loment later as he calmed himself. "'You'd gladly do me?' That's what she said!" He said with another shaky laugh before wiping his eyes with the backs of his hands and playing with Genevieve's queries again.

Leading down to press a quick kiss to her cheek, he left his forehead against hers, kissing the tip of her nose lightly with a smile. "You can do them if you want...whatever makes you happy." He told her with a hesitant shrug, just wanting to make her happy no matter what the cost to him was.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:43 pm

gwnevieve sighed and buried her face into Keller's chest. He had to turn this into an inappropriate, immature conceraation didn't he? He was innocently just trying to make her laugh, or that was what Genevieve presumed, so what was the big deal? Nothing. He was perfectly fine, he just made her break out in a small fit of giggles.
"Oh, I was just kidding," she told him, uttering it into his warm chest. Her face seemed to tingle lightly where he had kissed her, like it always did. She loved the feeling, and always never wanted it to end.

~crappy post ):
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller rested his chin against the top of Genevieve's head, pressing his lips against her hair as she buried her face Into his chest. He smiled in amusment, wondering if he had embarressed her.

Taking one of her hands and playing with her fingers without thinking. He leaned down so his lips before brushing against her ear, the slight stubble on his jaw scratching the side of Genevieve's face.

"Have I done something wrong?"He whispered, his warm breath on her neck. He kissed her ear-lobe lightly, trying to erase the smile from his face and tryinf to replace it with a fake look of innocence. "Are you embarrassed to be talking about such things?" He continued, half teasing but also half serious, wondering and curious.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm

genevieve's chreeks still felt hot as she laughed into Keller's body. She clasped her hands together behind his back and sighed, wondering if she'd ever be able to set Keller straight when it came to this kind of thing. What would they do if they ever got that far? Would he break out into a fit of laughing? That'd sure be something.
But she tried not to think about that too much.
"I am not embarassed," Genevieve assured him, quite plainly. She felt his cheek rub against her's and said something else, totally irrelevant to what they were talking about. "I like it when you don't shave." She didn't know why she said it, but she judt liked the way his cheeks felt against hers when they kissed and he had that tiny bit of stubble.

~NOOOOO! I meant me! Your post was fine! I have no muse xP
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Rolling his dark eyes at Genevieve's statement, he bit his lip for a moment and smiled. "Okay then. I won't shave again then." He laughed, knowing that he would because it infuriated him to know end when he went too long without shaving.

"And I have realised that you'be changed the subject," He told her with a sigh before closing his eyes and keeping his cheek against Genevieve's and speaking softly. "But it's alright. All I want to do is make you happy." He told her. Still playing with her fingers, Keller sighed again, kissing her cheek lightly as he waited for her to speak.

Still my fault. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:35 pm

genevieve looked up to Keller, pulling away slightly with a subtle glare. Not about the shaving thing, even though him never shaving again would be weird, she had just meant the rough feel of his cheeks, but about how he thought she was changing the subject on purpose. Genevieve wasn't one to argue when it came to "inappropriate" content, but this was Keller, and she was just fooling around.
"I can talk about that kind of stuff," she informed him with a smug look. "I am not changing the subject, I was just simply stating something, that's all. At least I can hold serious conversations about that. I don't turn it into a joke. I can talk about things like, erm, stuff." Her confidence drained ever so slightly as she stuttered a bit. That wasn't usually like her. Genevieve always knew what to say, but it was always the same with Keller. She was so different with him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

A new start? [ Kat ] Tumblr_m3m6ts2ltA1r4ldjf

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller watched Genevieve's reactions as she pulled ever slightly from him, licking his dry lips lightly as he tried to keep his emotions calm. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke, patiently waiting for her to finish before taking the oppurtunity to show her his views. "I was only turning it into a joke because I didn't want to be a pushy jerk." He informed her.

He straightened to his tall frame, the only physical contact he was making with Genevieve was the holding of her hand, sighing. He let his dark eyes wander the woodland around him before returning to Genevieve, unable to look her in the eyes.

"Maybe we should, like, change the subject." He suggested, knowing that one of their feelings were about to get hurt if they continued with this topic. Well, his feelings had already been hurt by the concept of rejection, but he didn't want hers to be.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

genevieve rolled her eyes though she knew he was right. They always took simple conversations, more often ones they disagreed on, and turned them into long disputes. Most of the concepts ended up being stupid like the sky is blue or green. It was only smart to drop the subject then and there, Genevieve wasn't even going to respond to that.
Instead Genevieve sighed and closed her eyes again, leaning back into Keller. "You know I love you right?" she said softly, burrowing her head back into his chest, loving the warmth it radiated, loving the protection it provided when his strong arms wrapped around her waste. It felt so normal, so real, she loved it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Kissing Genevieve's forehead lightly, Keller rested his head ontop of Genevieve's hair. He drummed his fingers on her lower back, closing his eyes. He felt the urge to move, but it couldn't, so he played with Genevieve's hair instead.

Not knowing what to reply to that, he just...reamined silent for a moment while he deliberated. He wasn't a very good liar, so he couldn't really tell her that he was 100% that she loved him. He had his doubts at times when he being rejected.

"Yeah...I know." He rold her, sounding shamefully unconvinced. "Love you too, Eve. More than, like, anything...even Megan Fox." He grinned, not being able to stop himsepf throwing that in there.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

genevieve hesitated for a small moment, wondering just what his pause meant. When he actually did speak, the way he said it, it just sounded different to her, almost like he didn't actually believe her. But that couldn't be right...right? Even with his Megan Fox reference he still seems unsure. She loved him, and that was that. No terms and conditions just love. Her own mother was the goddess of this stuff, you'd think when it came to romance she'd be a natural.
"Are you alright?" she asked him softly, her cheek still pressed against his soft shirt. Her eyebrows were knit together in complete wonder. Was it something she said, because she ends up saying a lot of things she often regrets.
Genevieve stood there in his arms waiting for a reply that she hoped would come as an easy "Nothing," but it probably wouldn't. The lake made soft subtle splashes against the dock and that was all she listened to. It was like the short time for him to answer was much longer than it really was.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Great. Wonderful. Awesome. Why had Genevieve chosen to question him about it? Because she was being a good girlfriend. Keller rolled his eyes slowly, biting his lip as he felt Genevieve staying closely to his chest.

Slowly and gently, Keller pulled his arms away from around Genevieve's waist, letting his hands slip into the pockets of his jeans and he took a small step away from Genevieve, making a point not to look at her. Instead, he became stranglely fascinated with the moss on one of the trees, and the light breeze that moved the water. Basically, his dark gaze was anywhere but her.

"I don't know...I guess I just feel like you don't even care about me sometimes..." He said softly before grunting, rubbing his eye with the palm of his hand tiredly, wishing he hadn't let his mouth run away with himself. "I'm sorry. Just...just forget I said anything." He told her quickly,still keeping his eyes low.

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

it wasn't a good sign when Keller gently pushed Genevieve away. She took yet another step back in surprise however, when what he said repeated in her mind. "...you don't even care about me..." She felt dizzy and her stomach churned. What was he trying to say? They just got over one fight and yet another was just forming on the tips of their tongues. Genevieve could feel it. And though she didn't want to continue talking about the subject, she needed to know why he would even think that. It's crazy.
"What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Genevieve tried to say it softly and without much blame, but it didn't come out as she had hoped. She crossed her arms and looked at her feet, trying to think of something else, like the fact she needed to repaint her toenails that following night, but nothing seemed to pull her mind free of Keller.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Rubbing his face with both his hands for a moment, Keller gripped his dark hair in his hands, yanking at it for a second. Why did he always have to talk crap and get himself in these situations? It was…it was…a pain in the ass; that’s what it was. Keller just wanted to throw a rock or something…

…but he wouldn’t because that would be…stupid…

Letting his hands find their way inside the pockets of his jeans after a minute, Keller turned his head so he was watching Genevieve, finding her looking down at her feet. Gods, she was so perfect in Keller’s mind. Keller never wanted to fall out with her, or cheat on her, or leave her, or argue with her but…he didn’t know. He just felt tired of being rejected and pushed away. And she could get pretty moody with him at times, which also infuriated him.

“I don’t know….you just…I don’t know…reject me a lot, I guess. It makes me think that you’re just…using me.” He shrugged as if it was nothing. Knowing that an argument between them would soon start, Keller was going to do all he could to avoid it. He didn’t want them to fall out again. Taking a step closer to Genevieve again, he took her hand, squeezing it softly in his own. “Ignore me. Please. I love you, Eve.” He told her, putting his other hand under her chin and tilting her face up so she was looking at him. He leaned down, kissing her forehead lightly, hoping that Genevieve would forgive him.

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start? [ Kat ]   A new start? [ Kat ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start? [ Kat ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next