Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Bad Start To My Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightSwimmer

A Bad Start To My Day Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 am

I walk into the Amphitheater. Sit down and try not to cry. I start mumbling i few of the words from Bad Day. " You had a bad day, take it one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around." I sigh. "I wish i could turn it around.

Jesabell Wilson
Daughter of Apollo

Jackson Ingram
Son of Komodia
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 am

I walked into the Amphitheater, wanting to practice my guitar a bit. I stopped when I saw a girl. I thought I had seen her around the Apollo cabin before. I walked up her her with a small smile. "Hi...are you okay?" I asked, noticing her sad expression.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 am

"sort of" I say." Just miss a friend....havent heard from him since i got here. Which was only i while ago." I say with a small sigh.

Jesabell Wilson
Daughter of Apollo

Jackson Ingram
Son of Komodia
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 pm

I nodded my head slowly. "I'm Aurora, Daughter of Apollo," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 am

I smile softly " Nice to meet you. I'm Jesabell Wilson also a daughter of Apollo.

Jesabell Wilson
Daughter of Apollo

Jackson Ingram
Son of Komodia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Start To My Day   A Bad Start To My Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Start To My Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum