Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e) Empty
PostSubject: Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e)   Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e) Tumblr_lznhxb7I2l1r45tf8o1_500
Avalon Lily Scott
Daughter of Apollo

Let me see you put your Hearts up now yeah
Let me see you put your Hearts up now yeah
If we give a little Love
Maybe we can change the World

Avalon looked around hoping find some inspiration. She was in woods for almost the entire day and she couldn't find a good ending to her poem. She looked around again finding nothing. She sighed. She ripped the poem out of her notebook, crumpled it, and through it across the empty forest. She sighed again, but then thought, Awww man. I just littered. She sighed and slumped her shoulders walking over to the crumpled paper. She took a quick glance, picked up the paper and put it in a nearby garage can. She continued walking around hoping to find some interesting things to put in poems. Avalon loved writing, but this poem that she was making was hard to find some inspiration. She was writing her new poem about nature, but has found nothing so far. She sat up against a tree snd continued looking for something to be in a nice poem. She put in her glasses and began writing the beginning of a new and improved poem. She smiled at the beginning of the poem, but after a couple of lines she ran iut of inspiration for the ending of her nature poem. She got up and started walking looking for an ending for her poem, but bumped into someone. "Oh sorry. I wasn't looking." She said putting on an apolegetic smile.

Won't let them Bring you down-down, down-down
Won't let them bring You down-down, down-down
And get up and Love-now, love now
And get up and love-Now, love-now
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Getting To Know Each Other At a Bad Start (P r i v a t e)
Page 1 of 1