Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new start, and a new adventure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

A new start, and a new adventure Empty
PostSubject: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Tired, with a backpack, and not having lots of food or beveragse, Poke had just arrived at the entrance. He looked around, seeing nothing really...special about it, in his opinion. In fact, it looked like a normal camp. Anyway, he had just arrived at Camp Half-Blood, a place where he could start all over and meet new friends. He hoped that this wouldn't be a mistake, but hey, when has he ever made one? Finding the courage to push on, away from his family and in to foreign life, he walked through the gates and on to Camp. Looking around, he hoped that someone was nearby that would be able to guide him.
"Hello?" He called out, looking around once more for anyone nearby. Getting no responses yet, he called out once more.
"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Churchrocks

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

I walk up the hill looking around and find this person. I say "Hello?" Church has a backpack also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey i'm Moses camp Guard and this is David. Who are you too??? i said to the newcomers on the hill.

David
Hi Guys Welcome to camp Half blood! i said quite cheerfully.

They looked at us completly confused.

Last edited by Cmdr. Dr. D. Fire on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 am

Hey guys!

Remember, there is a minimum of 4-sentences per post rule. This guarantees that the other person you role play with would have enough intel to reply. So guys, I'm giving you a warning, except for you Raiden, alright?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 am

Banana wrote:
Hey guys!

Remember, there is a minimum of 4-sentences per post rule. This guarantees that the other person you role play with would have enough intel to reply. So guys, I'm giving you a warning, except for you Raiden, alright?

Cmdr. Dr. D. Fire wrote:
Hey i'm Moses camp Guard and this is David. Who are you too??? i said to the newcomers on the hill.

David
Hi Guys Welcome to camp Half blood! i said quite cheerfully.

They looked at us completly confused

Jack does have four sentences. If you count the the number of sentence between "Moses" and "David", he has about 6 sentences.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 pm

I believe Death (Banana) meant Church's post, which has three sentences. Let's just say okay and try and have fun with detailed posts! It gives other people more to reply to and makes the rp easier!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:04 pm

OOC: Thank YOU Nico!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start, and a new adventure   A new start, and a new adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start, and a new adventure
Page 1 of 1