Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Small Adventure (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Small Adventure (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Small Adventure (Open)   My Small Adventure (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:58 am

Nicole walked up to the forest, the shadows were dancing off the trees from the moonlight. She checked her clock 2:57 A.M. Most people were asleep by now, but definetly not Nicole. She rarely got any sleep, finding her way to the back of the forest she found a tree, laying her head on the base. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Small Adventure (Open)   My Small Adventure (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Jeremy sat on the lowest branch of a tree, unable to sleep. He had come out here after getting some kind of "Insomnia." He looked around, and hoped the sounds of the forest would put him to sleep. Cricket...cricket...cricket...nothing. Jeremy looked down, and saw a girl. His mind locked as he decided whether to get down or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Small Adventure (Open)   My Small Adventure (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Nicole heared someone, looking up she spotted a boy.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: My Small Adventure (Open)   My Small Adventure (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:12 pm

I walk in,not seeing anyone,and I sit on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Small Adventure (Open)   My Small Adventure (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Small Adventure (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: