Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Away from Work {(O P E N )}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Away from Work {(O P E N )} Empty
PostSubject: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Jazzie Smith

Away from Work {(O P E N )} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb6s9id6NQLchpkcI2pQx2LytHw3nEtJfyi3AMYU8fCtm7qYk47w

Not many people expect would Jazzie to be a horse kind of girl, but it's true. Jazzie loved horses. She loved them even better when they had wings and can fly. She looked at the pegasi. There were black pegasi, brown pegasi, white pegasi, and all other kinds of colors. She walked by each of the stables, feeding the pegasi a little bit of hay every time she passed by. There was one pegasus that had a redish- brown coat of fur. she started petting it's mane, when someone opened the door of the stables
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Autumn and Summer slipped into the empty (or so they think) stables,(pretty) quietly closing the creaky door behind them.
"Follow me." Autumn whispered, gripping Summer's hand. The emptiness had that kind of effect.
She led Summer over to the normal horse section, where they pulled out Rex, a gentle bay (brown coat, black mane and tail and stockings if I remember correctly) giant. Then they hitched him to the cross ties, and started curry combing him, prices of hay and sawdust drifting down from his thick coat.
"Keep curry-combing, I'll go find a broom." Auumn told her twin. She looked in the normal horse aisle, and seeinnto sign of a broom, she went into the Pegasus section and found herself face to face with another camper. A teenager, in fact.
Autumn was startled for a moment, then she smiled nicely. "Hiya!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

"Oh hey! I didn't see you there. I'm Jazzie. I believe we've met." Jazzie said. She looked at the pegasus with redish brown fur. "This pegasus is amazing. Is there a way for me to get?" she asked. She looked at the ground. "Before I moved in with my...'new family', I rode horses with an Apollo," she said. She looked out the windows, looking for Lex. "I think I know who the boy is, but I'm not sure." Jazzie realized she was rambling. "Sorry, I like to talk. My family was talked so much, I never heard silence." She looked at Autumn. "So, where's your sister?"
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Autumn watched, cowed, as her half-sister went on and on and on. Jeez, not even Summer talked this much! Then, realizing she was supposed to answer, Autumn shok herself slightly and said, "Oh! Sorry. I'm Autumn, and my twin sister's over there brushing a horse we're gonna take on a trail ride."

Autumn was taking a long time, so Summer decided to check on her.
"Autumn??" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Jazzie looked over where Summer's voice had come from. "Hey, Summer." she said casually. She looked back at Autumn. "Sorry if I ramble again. I tend to ramble. At least that's what people tell me," she said, half smiling. She played with hair, and she wasn't sure why. Autumn and Summer were her half-sisters. Why was she nervous? I guess she was thinking about Lex. She stopped herself from twirling her hair. She looked back at Autumn, again. "So, you wanna ride?" Jazzie asked, hoping for Autumn to accept.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm

"I noticed." Autumn said with a playful grin.
"Hi Jazzie!" Summer said at the same time.
Autumn looked at the patient Rex, who was wondering why everyone wasn't paying attention to him.
"Yeah, that's the plan." Autumn said, pretending to be a cowgirl. "I'm Autumn the Kid!"
"Sooo menacing!" Summer called at her, smiling.
"I am when I have my bow!" Autumn stuck out her tounge at Summer, though her twin couldn't see it.
"Sorry," She turned back to Jazzie. "I don't usually let her out of her cage today."
Summer meowed and growled from the other aisle.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Jazzie cracked up. She loved hearing siblings argue, whether it was twins or older and younger kids. It was hilarious, unless you were in the argument. Jazzie stopped laughing and looked serious. "Sorry. You get you're horse, and I'll meet you on the Horse Path, kay?" Jazzie asked. She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am

"Ok." Autumn smiled back, jogging back to where Summer stood and guiding her to the horse again.
"Where's the broom?" Summer asked.
"Shoot." Autumn spun around and went back to the Pegasus aisle to get the broom. When she came back, Summer was brushing the horse's mane.
"I'll get the tack." Autumn offered, though it was more of a statement, as Summer could never get it.
Soon enough, the horse was groomed and tacked up, the girth pulled tight so the bareback pad wouldn't slide away as Auumn boosted Summer up and used the fence to get herself up.
"We finished before you!" Summer called back into the stables. Thinking she was talking to him, a horse nickered in response.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

"Oh come on! You guys didn't give me any time!" Jazzie said as she put on the saddle on Carmel, her horse. She hopped on the back of Carmel, and galloped towards Summer and Autumn. "So, let's race!" she said. She started off first, galloping past Autumn and Summer.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Autumn clucked to Rex and he started up to a canter. "We don't even have stirrups!" Autumn yelled as they chased after Jazzie, Summer hugging Autumn to stay on.
"Yeeha!" Summer yelled, waving one arm in the air. "We're a posse! Giddyup Rex!"
Autumn giggled, the wind created by Rex's canter blowing loose strands of red gold hair from her face.
Soon enough, they were gaining on Jazzie. Rex had the longest legs in the stable, and his stride was quite long. As they passed Jazzie, Autumn smiled cheekily.

(OOC: I ride horses in real life. I know everything from Apples to Stirrups, from Colic to Feed, from Bareback pads to Nose straps. Bazinga! :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from Work {(O P E N )}   Away from Work {(O P E N )} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from Work {(O P E N )}
Page 1 of 1