Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} Empty
PostSubject: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} F0034711-Healthy_teenage_girl-SPL

I sighed as I sat down on the dock. I took off my shoes and dipped my toes into the water. It had been a long day. With training and new campers flooding into the camp more than ever now, there didn't seem like enough time to do anything. I smiled. Demetri had taken me here for our first date. I loved my Apollo boy. Demitri, I missed him. I started playing with the ring on my finger, hoping something woud happen.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSskzKsaBYae2o3OnXq85EbLiB1Vt-2rFI0Sc0CnEMu-UOvnqpa

I walked to the lake wanting to be alone. I got there having the next best thing. "Well I didn't expect to see you here." I said as I was taking off my shirt. I ran off the pool in a perfect dive.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm

My gray eyes lit up in surprise. "Demetri!" I cried. I stood off and jumped off the dock into the water. I resurfaced and realized I still had my clothes on. "Oppies," I muttered with a smile on my face. I swam over to Demetri and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 am

"What and you didn't think missed you?" He said jokingly then kissed her. "So how have you been?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 am

Isabella | Faith | Rose

I looked into hi eyes. "Oh you know, the usual. Quests, annoying siblings, pranks, and um..battles," I said, wincing at the word battles. The memory of the recent battle played through my head. That stupid demigod had slashed at my stomach, leaving scars. I gritted my teeth. Stupid Kronos and his demigods.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 am

"Yikes, That is one big scar, can I try to heal it?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

I sighed and shrugged. "I mean, you can try. Some Apollo kids tried but, it really didn't work," I told him. I wondered if the scars would be there forever now. That would suck.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 am

I put my hand on her stomach then focused. grunts "Nope couldn't do it, Sorry." I told her. "I noticed something, you're initials spell out IFR, my initials spell out male or female name."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. "Your initials spell out Dan," I told him with a smirk. I thought for a moment. "My intials don't spell out anything," I told him. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am

"When I was young people always called me 'Danny Boy'. It was annoying." I told her. "Oh I almost forgot I made you this." I held a string with a coin hanging. on one side was an owl head on the other was a Lyre. "Well actually Carter did but I ask him to." 'Of course you ask him to, Carter couldn't know you wanted him to make this with out telling him, STUPID.' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I smiled at "Danny Boy." Carefully, I took the string with the double-sided coin from his head. Wow. It had an owl head and a lyre. Apollo and Athena. I looked up at him and smiled. "I love it, thanks so mauch. Even if Carter did make it," I teased. I leaned up forward and pressed my lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I kissed back and put my arms around her. "Hey do you know the song Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland?" I ask her. I swam to shore and got my guitar out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I swam back to shore and sat next to him. I started to ring the water out of my hair. "No, not really. oh! do you know the song It will rain by Bruno Mars?" I asked him, looking at him with my big gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:21 pm

"You mean this song?" I started playing It Will Rain.

"If you ever leave me, baby,
Leave some morphine at my door
Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don't have it anymore.

There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor, oh
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making
Will keep you by my side
Will keep you from walking out the door.

Cause there'll be no sunlight
if I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
if I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds,
my eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday, it will rain,
rain, rain

I'll never be your mother's favorite
Your daddy can't even look me in the eye
Oooh if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing
Saying there goes my little girl
walking with that troublesome guy

But they're just afraid of something they can't understand
Oooh well little darling watch me change their minds
Yea for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make you mine

if I lose you, baby
if I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds,
Everyday, it will rain,
rain, rain

Ooooh Don't you say
goodbye, don't just say, goodbye
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right

if I lose you, baby
if I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds,
Everyday, it will rain,
rain, rain." I finished with the final note strummed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I closed my eyes as Demitri sang my favorite song. He was a good singer. When he finished the song, I opened my peircing gray eyes. "That was really good," I told him, smiling. Gods, I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:01 pm

"Hey remember the first song from our first date."

"Girl, I been thinkin' 'bout us
And you know I ain't good at this stuff
These feelings pilin' up won't give me no rest
This might come out a little crazy
A little sideways, yeah maybe
I don't know how long it'll take me but I'll do my best

If you'll be my soft and sweet
I'll be your strong and steady
You'll be my glass of wine
I'll be your shot of whiskey
You'll be my sunny day
I'll be your shady tree
You'll be my honeysuckle
I'll be your honey bee

Yeah, that came out a little country
But every word was right on the money
And I got you smilin' honey right back at me
Now hold on cause I ain't done
There's more where that came from
Well you know I'm just havin' fun, but seriously

If you'll be my Louisiana
I'll be your Mississippi
You'll be my little Loretta
I'll be your Conway Twitty
You'll be my sugar baby
I'll be your sweet iced tea
You'll be my honeysuckle
I'll be your honey bee

Your kiss just said it all
I'm glad we had this talk
Nothing left to do but fall in each others arms
I coulda said I love you
Coulda wrote you a line or two
Baby, all I know to do is speak right from the heart

If you'll be my soft and sweet
I'll be your strong and steady
You'll be my glass of wine
I'll be your shot of whiskey
You'll be my sunny day
I'll be your shady tree
You'll be my honeysuckle
I'll be your honey bee

You'll be my Louisiana
I'll be your Mississippi
You'll be my little Loretta
I'll be your Conway Twitty
You'll be my sugar baby
I'll be your sweet iced tea
You'll be my honeysuckle
And I'll be your honey bee

I'll be your honey bee"

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Isabella nodded and smiled sadly. "Yeah, I remember. Demirti, I don't think I can do this anymore," Isabella said, her voice cracking at the end. She had to do this. To save Demitri. Isabella stood up quickly and sobbed a small sorry. "I'm sorry Demitri," Isabella sobbed. With that, Isabella ran from the lake and into the forest. Isabella just knew, just knew that if she got closer to Demitri, he would probably leave her a disappear, just like everyone else in her life had. Isabella knew that if she stayed with Demitri any longer, he would probably die. Isabella was clumsy and practically a danger magnet. She knew she would hurt Demitri one way or another. Isabella slid down up against a tree and cried the hardest she ever felt before. Sobs racked her body. Isaella just wanted to die after what she had done to Demitri. Suddenly, a loud growl was heard. Isabella looked up and saw a giant hellhound in front of her.
The gaint hellhound barked and slashed it's claws at Isabella's chest. Isabella fell backwards as blood gushed out of her chest. Now she was doomed to die. Isabella closed her eyes and wired for death to come.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 am

I ran through the forest and found a hellhound. I slythed in half and found Izzy. "IZZY!!" I ran over to her and the best I could to heal her. I cared about her, I respected her, I love her. "Come on Izzy don't die on me."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Isabella felt like she was in the middle of nowhere. She felt like she was dying. But suddenly, memories and good times flashes before her eyes. Times she spent with her friends and the people she loved. Coughing, Isabella sat up slowly, coughing and gasping for breath. Isabella's gray eyes looked up and she saw Demitri. Isabella scrambled away from Demitri quickly, backing up into a tree. "S-S-stay away from-m m-m-me," Isabella said through sobs as she started crying again. Isabella looked around franctially, looking for any sign of danger. She knew another monster would come along. Isabella's chest hurt, but she ignored it for it was no longer bleeding. Now all the she had was a long scar running down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

"Fine I won't help!" I shouted at Izzy. "Just answer me this. If your a danger magnet, why did you agree to go out with me that day on the beach?" I was frustrated with this girl. "You were probably lying when you said you love me, because I was 100% honest everytime I said I love you!" I turned my sword back into a necklace. "Just go to the infirmary. My half-sibling can help you because I'm done helping you." I stormed off back to Apollo Cabin.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Isabela felt so bad. She hated herself now. Sobs racked her body as she watch Demitri go off. Isabella kept muttering sorries over and over again. She hated this. Isabella put her head in her hands and cried even harder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Isabella said over and over again. "Someone just kill me," Isabella muttered. Isabella knew she would save a lot of people time if she was dead. No on would care if she vanished. Isabella curled up into a ball and sobbed. Suddenly, a hand covered Isabella's mouth. Isabella kicked and fought, but stopped when the person hit her in the head with a rock. A trickle of blood fell on the leaves as the person grabbed Isabella. And off into the shadows they went, no one knowing even where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}   Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Much Work, Not Enough Time {Mark}
Page 1 of 1