Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Spoiler:

A S T E R l G A L L O W S

(Mind you he is playing this song on his keyboard with an electric guitar backing him up, the kid playing the guitar is unimportant.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-0QYzYsz4

Aster went into the Amphitheater, it appeared to be empty. It was about, say, 10 P.M., and Aster decided to ask some kid to play electric behind him, to one of his favorite songs, "Lost in Stereo", by All-Time Low. He really did adore that band. Their music, for whatever reason, related to him. So, he sat behind the keyboard and began to play. He sang with amazing power and the voice of a pop and metal singer melded together. His voice was very unique and took advantage of the Amphitheater and created an amazing echo that only added to the alternative poppy sound this song gave up. The keyboard was haunting while the electric guitar drove through the song. Aster never missed a beat and ended the song with a held out, emo sounding note. His British accent didn't show much in this song, but he did have a very noticeable one when talking. He hoped no one had seen this performance.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Bella Lopez ][ Athena ][ 15

"That was amazing," I said, finally making my presence known. I had only just heard All-Time Low a few months ago, but I already loved that band. "You have a lovely talent," I admitted. His skills on the keyboard were incredible.

Suddenly, I felt a little bad for intruding. It was late, and I had been having nightmares. I couldn't sleep after the battle, and I wasn't going to try to sleep.

I covered my mouth to yawn, as a cool breeze stirred the branches on the trees nearby.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 am

Spoiler:

Aster jumped out of his seat as he heard someone's voice. If his stomach wasn't attached to his insides, it would've leaped right out of him. He put a hand to his chest, drew in a few, staccato breaths, and calmed down. Whenever he was nervous, his British Accent stuck out even more than usual. Aster looked up to see a girl about a year or 2 younger than him. He had to admit, she did look awfully pretty. When she complimented him, he blushed and stuttered "Th-thank You." He wasn't use to conversation, so this happened when speaking , especially with females. But he managed to introduce himself without stuttering. "Umm, hi. My name is Aster Gallows, 17, unclaimed. Just got here a week ago. How about you.", he absently and quietly started playing the chords of "Edge of Glory".
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:45 am

"My name is Bella Lopez. Daughter of Athena. 15. I arrived here a couple of months ago," I answered. Sad for me, but this boy looked older than me. At least by two years.

I listened as he began to play "The Edge of Glory," by Lady Gaga. The song was a piece of instrumental art. I don't care what anyone says. I hummed along with Aster, and smiled. I yawned again, still tired.

I ran a hand through my hair, keeping it out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Spoiler:

"Well, Bella, nice to meet you.", he managed again without stuttering. His British accent died down a bit so it didn't stick out as much. Bella seemed to like the song, so, he began to play a little bit louder. He began to sing as well.

Spoiler:

Aster was able to hit all the high notes with ease. He ended with a flourish of the keys and smiled. "Hey, I was gonna head down to the beach if you wanna come? I figure it may be more fun with someone than alone.", he gave a rare, genuine smiles towards Bella and looked in her eyes for a second before blushing lightly and turning his face to the left.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

"That was lovely," I commented. I hadn't seen that much talent coming from someone who wasn't an Apollo kid in forever. "And yeah, that'd be nice," I said to his comment. I blushed for a minute. Was this a... date? No way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)   Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Could Work( P R I V A T E)
Page 1 of 1