Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Work Time {K A T T E H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Work Time {K A T T E H} Empty
PostSubject: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Down! Here Comes The Sound! Everybody Pound Your Feet...

Shane Gulliver Clifton

Work Time {K A T T E H} 35b9fev

I was wearing a slightly burnt and ripped tank top, jeans, gloves, and work boots. This was my life. The thing I lived for. I grabbed pliers and dipped into the yellow liquid in the vat before me. Oof. First time trying this. I ripped it out of the liquid and threw it in the water, looking at my creation. A perfect celestial bronze mace. Oof. That was nooott easy. I slipped my gloves off and threw them behind me before grabbing a coke, a Satyr smuggled in for me, and cracked it open. I sipped it tentatively as I watched steam rush over me. It was forgegasmic... did I just think that? Yes. Yes I did.

"I absolutely... love thissss..." I smirked, sipping again.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Work Time {K A T T E H} Best
Opal Perry
Iris

opal swore to herself she would never do something out of the ordinary system for a guy. She would never a) change herself in anyway shape or form...well no, thay pretty much covers it all, but make multiple visits to the forges to see a guy, was not in that category. She was home free! It had just taken her a while to really think of something to say or an excuse for actually being there in the first place. Opal never really came up with anything.
So walking up to Shane as he looked, in all his glory, hot as hell sipping a soda, Opal came close to panicking. Twice. She ended up standing in front of him her hands on her hips and a nervous smirk on her face, feeling like an idiot. "So this is what you guys do all the time." She mused looking around, avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 am

Shane Gulliver Clifton

I looked at Opal, that girl I met the other day, and smiled. I was feeling pretty good right now, so I could talk to just about anyone without feeling awkward. Have to say, she's looking pretty hot.

"Heyyyy. How's it going?" I said to her and sipped again on my coke. Ahhh... this is the life.

Hell, I was feeling so confident that I would ask her to make out. But I won't, cause I'm not an idiot. You know... I wonder, why is she here? I should probably ask her. But... I'm not sure. I smirked widely as the steam stopped coming out of the water. I reached into the ice cold water and ripped out the mace. I slammed the mace on the ground, used my teeth to rip a strip of cloth off of this roll of fabric. I wrapped it around the handle, and raised it into the air. Ah yes. That looks good. I put it to the side and turned back to Opal.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 am

Opal Perry
Iris

opal was surprised shane didn't seem as nervous as he did the first time they met. This time, he seemed so much more confortable, confident even. It was a different seeing him like this. If anything their positions were switched because Opal felt more nervous then she had in ages. She rubbed her hands together and exhaled deeply. "Everythings good, good." She said with a smile. Opal then, finally noticed the large weapon that Shane had been working on. Her eyes widened in surprise of the great cradtsman ship. She should have guessed though. Hephaestus being his dad and all, although he never really mentioned it. "What is that?" Opal asked dumbly, her cheeks flushing with color. "I'm not really good with weapon names."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Hm? Oh it's a mace. Big one as well. Think I'm gonna start using it, but I'll probably have to go to the Arena and get used to it, but then again it's probably not too different than an axe, but yet it is since it doesn't have many sharp edges... oh sorry I'm rambling. So what are you doing here exactly?" I asked before taking off my grungy tank top, and putting on a t-shirt.

Hnh. I don't think I've ever talked that much with my best friends, yet with Opal it's almost like second nature. Then again I am in the forge, and this is where I'm in my element. Where I rule. Like literally, since I'm the Cabin Leader of the Hephaestus Cabin I kinda run this place.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Opal Perry
Iris

opal was stunned that Shane was talking a whole lot more then before. All the while he was talking, she was nodding, staring at him, pretendung she was listening. It was like the exact oposite this time. Opal felt nervous and awkward while Shane seemed to be some brand new, happy-go-lucky guy. Must be because he was in the forges. It took Opal a second to realize that Shane had asked her a question. She noticed it only when he stopped talking. Not really knowing what he asked, Opal stanmered. "I-um, what?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Too busy looking at me changing shirts hm? Nah. Just kidding. But I was jet wondering why you are here? It doesn't seem like you know much about smithing," I said and started to polish the mace. Ah. Never gonna get better than this ya know.

I finished off my coke before crushing it and throwing it in the yellow liquid. Recycling. It's a good thing. I looked at Opal for a sec. She looked nervous. Like how I usually look. Oh wait. Ohhhh waiiiittt... She's here because of me isn't she? Ho-hooooo...

"Heheh... I see," I smirked.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Opal Perry
Iris

opal's eyes widened at Shane's comment and she stifled a laugh. "Um, no that's not it," she said nervously looking away from him again. "And no, it's not like I don't know anything about, um, smithing." Opal was talking nervously now and was probably about to humiliate herself. She took a step to the table Shane had been working at and picked up a random tool that looked like it was used to pinch things with its sharp tweezers like edges. “Like this thing. It’s a, um, pincher..?” Gods, she was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Pliers," I commented as i was packing up my things. I shoved the mace in my backpack along with my smithing tools. I upped it up and turned back to her.

It was actually kinda cute. Although... with all the planning going on for new events and... and the upcoming battle... I don't know if I can even have time to date. Ugh. I'm not gonna enjoy this next part...

"Hey... uh... you're really nice and all... but I don't really have anytime for a girlfriend... sorry," I said to her, but as I said it, something jumped out of me.

"BUT WE CAN- ahem. But we can still go on a date and see what happens I guess. I don't know. I'm sorry,"

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Opal Perry
Iris

opal blinked once, a little stunned at his outburst, then placed the pliers back down on the table. She rubbed her neck feeling like an idiot. Who was she kidding anyway? "Uh, no that's okay. I mean that wasn't my, um, motives today or anything. I was, uh, just dropping by to say hi, you know?" She shrugged and started backing away towards the exit, pointing over her shoulder. "Thanks, I mean, I get it, but I really should, uh, get going." Opal glanced at her wrist as if there was even a clock there. "I really should get back to my cabin befor dinner, anyway. So, um, see you around, Shane." Opal turned quickly and rammed into another table knocking some of its contense to the floor. She muttered a curse under her breath and quickly began picking up the tools on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Time {K A T T E H}   Work Time {K A T T E H} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Time {K A T T E H}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: