Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Song and a Dance.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Song and a Dance. Empty
PostSubject: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:30 pm

I smiled as I pushed open a door and found a large, seemingly forgotten room, with mirrors on all eight sides (eight because the room was in the shape of an octagon other rather than a rectangle), a marble floor, and a chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. A grand piano stood off to the side, partially covered by a clean white tarp and gathering dust. There were various other things covered by tarps scattered about the room.

It reminded me of the ballet lessons my father and step-mother had forced me to take back home, my other home. Seven years of keeping my back straight and extending my arms gracefully. Sometimes, I had really hated those lessons but I had loved the rooms I had taken them in. Humming to myself, I pirouetted to the middle of the room and spun there for a moment, closing my eyes and exhaling. After a bit, I stopped and opened my eyes before curtsying to an imaginary dancing partner and proceeding to waltz with him. I wish I wore skirts or dresses more often, I thought to myself.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:32 pm

I walked out clapping slowly. "Nice performance." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm

I was contently dancing by myself when I was startled by someone commenting on my dancing. I stopped and stepped back a bit, head turning to look at the boy that seemed to come out of nowhere. "Whoa." I breathed. "Were you here this whole time? There's practically nowhere to hide though."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

"I dunno. I've been pretty quiet." I come down from my hiding spot. "Michael Armstrong. Son of Athena." I hold out my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

"Leala Anderson, daughter of Polyhymnia. I'm okay with being called Leah too though." I took his hand and shook it, smiling at him. "Athena, huh? Is it incredibly glorious being super smart?"

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 pm

I blushed,"I'm not that smart." I said modestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 pm

"Lies." I made a face at him and laughed at the blush on his cheeks. He looked so boyish it was adorable. "So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm

"I've been at camp for about..." I looked at my necklace in my pocket. "Umm...three years." Why was I acting like a dope in front of her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

"Three years huh, and you are how old?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm

"Fifteen. You?" I ask staring into her eyes.

~Lol. Boys are so pathetic. But I play one perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 pm

(( D'aww, I think they can be kind of cute sometimes. I love playing boys, I can make them the way I think they should be. I thought Michael was fourteen though? ))

"I'm sixteen, been here for four years." I said. I got kind of uncomfortable and diverted my gaze, though most people preferred that people look at their eyes, it felt kind of awkward sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

~Nahh...Mike is 15. He's modeled after my boyfriend exactly. Same name even. Lol.

She looked uncomfortable so I looked at the floor. "How'd you do that spinny thing?" I asked wanting to see her comfortable again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

(( Awww, your boyfriend? So is your boyfriend is supah smart like those crazy genius Athena kids? xD ))

"Spinny thing?" I echoed, laughing softly at him. "Well, it's pretty easy actually," I pirouetted for him and explained it to him.

(( You should make a character modeled after yourself and make them date, lol. ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ok let me try." I said thinking about what she just did and tryed but landed on my butt. "That didn't work." I started laughing.

~I did. Roxanne. Their best friends though. Lol. Yeah Mike is pretty smart. Except he doesn't look like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

(( Darn, you should give them a tragic love life and happy ending just like Aphrodite likes (well the tragic love story part). ))

Covering my mouth, I laughed a little harder and sat down beside him. "Not exactly."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm

~Why darn?

I hoped my face wasn't as red as my striped red and white Hollister polo. "Not funny." I said with amusement playing in my voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 pm

(( 'Cause that would've been perfect. ))

"Right." I fought to keep a straight face before I caught sight of how red his face was and started laughing again. "Just a little funny." I choked out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm

"Maybe a little!" I started cracking up looking at her whooping over my clumsiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 pm

The sight of him laughing as well just made me laugh harder. "Can't.. Breathe.." I said, holding my sides.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 pm

I was crying now. "I'd give you mouth to mouth but I'd probably fall over on my butt if I ran out of air!" I snorted.
~Lol. Should we make this a romantic scene?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

(( Nah, Michael's your man. xD ))

"I say it's even falling on your butt for today." I said, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm

~Roxanne did it with Carson. Mike needs a girlfriend and if you look at his charrie thingy, he's cute.

I blush some more. "My poor butt." I say. "Did you take ballet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 pm

(( B-but, Michael's younger than Leala and younger men is a no-no for me xD ))

I nodded. "Yep, for about seven years. Did you take ballet because you're a natural at it." I added, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 pm

~Come on his birthday is in two days. Please, please, please. I'll be your best friend. Mike says that alot. Haha. Are you afraid? O.o

"I watched my younger half-sister do it for a long time." I stood up. "Teach me how to do that other thing you did." I added,"Please, please, please? I'll be your best friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:43 pm

(( Just a little bit. xD ))

I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked towards the ceiling, trying to remember. "What other thing? The dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song and a Dance.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next