Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Song and a Dance.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oh yeah..." My face turned redder than a sunburn. "Maybe I'm a son of Aphrodite!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 pm

"Nah, you said you were smart, and most of them aren't." I said, patting him on the back. "Some of them are quite clever though. I wonder what it's like being intelligent and beautiful." I said thoughtfully, lifting my eyes to the ceiling once again. It was a strange habit of mine, but I didn't have a problem with it. There was rarely anything upwards so I managed to think without getting distracted by anything. I sat like this for a moment before standing up abruptly and offering my hand to Michael. "You still want to learn how to dance? Don't worry, if you step on one of my toes I most likely won't hold a grudge against you."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

"Why are you asking what it's like to be intelligent and beautiful? You are." I said smiling. I took her hand and got and didn't pull away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm

"Thank you." I said as I pulled him up. I decided not to be uncomfortable because I considered Michael a friend now, even though it did weird me out a little being complimented so seriously by some kid I had just met. Well, he wasn't exactly a kid since he was a year younger than me but he was still younger than me. I placed one of his hands on my waist and gripped the other, starting to lead him (though men were supposed to do the leading).
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

I gruesomely stepped on her foot. "Sorry." I muttered. She was leading and I was making a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

I winced a bit, but I beamed at him anyways and insisted that I was fine and that he would get the hang of it soon. Feeling a bit strange dancing without music, I began humming to help him keep on beat.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

"Ok the humming and my lack of hand-eye-foot-cordination is screwing me up." I stopped and pulled my Ipod speakers and Ipod out of my pocket. "Would you like Muse or Bullet for my Valentine?" I offered sheepishly since Roxanne downloaded her CDs on here and said I needed good music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

I stopped and beamed at him. "Muse, as in the Muses? I would love that, my mother's a muse, y' know. They're great, I bought one of their CDs. Actually, I bought all of their CDs. The quality is really amazing."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 am

"We are still talking about Muse the band right?" For a child of Athena I got confused alot and couldn't very well follow a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:00 pm

"Well, I wouldn't really call them a band but I guess you could." I said thoughtfully before nodding to him and asking him to put them on.

(( Oh gosh, Leah. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I plugged in the music and went to Muse then picked Resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 am

Well this wasn't... exactly what I expected. I opened my mouth but thinking better of it, I clamped it shut and sat down. This wasn't exactly waltzing music. Well, I guess you could try to waltz to it but you would probably have to do it a little quicker than normal.

Kind of catchy song, but I'd stick to classical.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 pm

"We're not dancing to this." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 pm

I nodded and lied down, noticing that the ceiling was rather shiny and reflected us like every single wall in the room. It was a rather pretty room, I decided.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 pm

"So watcha wanna do?" I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

"I don't usually do much, you're free to leave if you feel bored." I said, turning my head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I cussed in my head. There goes my chance with Leah. "Kay." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song and a Dance.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3