Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Song and a Dance.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 pm

~Yes!!!

"Nevermind." I looked at her feeling dopish again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh, alright." I decided to change the subject. "When did you discover this place?" Gesturing to the room, I looked at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 am

"Just now." I said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 pm

"Wow, and I came right after." I said, then I caught sight of the piano again. "You play?" I asked, gesturing towards it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 pm

"Yeah." I say and sit down and play Mockingbird by Eminem.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 pm

~Ya still there Crispy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

(( Oh, yeah I'm here, sorry. ))

"Nice." I say, nodding. "You took lessons?"

(( Oh gosh, my posts are getting shorter and shorter. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 pm

"Would you stop with the lessons joke?" I blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Holding up my hands, my eyes widened. "Hey, it was no joke, I was serious." I said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

"Hey I'm serious too." Then I decided to be charming. "Do you realize that you have very pretty eyes?" I asked/said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Do I?" I asked, studying them in one of the mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yes much prettier than most people's." I charmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 pm

"Thank you. You're a very pretty person, y'know." I said, turning around and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm

As hard as I tried to be charming that cursed blush crept onto my cheeks and I couldn't help it but I looked down. "Stupid blush!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm

"I think it's kind of cute, like a little boy's." I said, chuckling softly but I sobered soon after. "I'm not making fun of you though."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 pm

"I am not a little boy." I said stamping my foot jokingly. "I'm a big boy." I said puffing out my chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"Yuh huh, you keep telling yourself that." I said, patting him on the back mock sympathetically while stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm

When my face turned red again I just sat down and put my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Sobering again, I sat down next to him. "Hey," I said softly. "It was just a joke." Biting my lower lip, I tried tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 pm

"I know." She started tickling me and I started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"Aha, Mr. Manly Man has a weakness!" I laughed triumphantly and feathered my fingers over the most common ticklish spots.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"Ahhh!" I yelled, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. "Stop!" I was crying now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 am

"Do you surrender?" I asked, grinning and continuing to tickle him.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

"I surrender your greatness!" I said gasping for breath. Then I decided to be mean, "Holy Athena! Leah turn around slowly." I said hoping she would fall for the old hellhound behind your back trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:06 pm

"Alright." I said contently and leaning back before closing my eyes and laughing. "That doesn't work in a room full of mirrors, Michael."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Dance.   A Song and a Dance. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Song and a Dance.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next