Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] Empty
PostSubject: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 pm

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett wonders into the ampitheater seeking a place to be alone. She walks over to the edge, and looks down. It was empty, which was just perfect. She smiles to herself, as she starts walking down the steps. Reaching the bottom, she starts walking towards a empty corner. Reaching the corner, she plops down on the ground. She pulls her legs up to her chest, wraping her arms around them. She rests her head on her knees, and starts to think.

The past couple of days, had been really strange, and not in a good way. She was really confused, about her feelings and everything. She wished that she had never meet Caleb. It's not that she hated him or anything, but she couldn't figure out if they we're friends or what. She sighs softly, and closes her eyes, trying to just forget about him. That would be best, jsut to forget.

A loud noise, causes Brett's eyes to open widely. She gently un-folds her legs, and stands up. She then starts looking around for the source of the noise. She spots a figure laying on the ground, and walks closer. When she's a few steps away from the figure, she realizes who it is, Caleb. She sighs softly, and stops walking. "Great just great"she mutters to herself, but not that quiet, so he most likely heard her. She sighs softly, and stands there not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] Calebcopy-1
Caleb Wright
Son of Momus

Caleb opened one eye at the sudden voice, only to see that it was Brett. Again. Caleb instantly realized that his presence didn't cause her much joy. Well, he always got that kind of reaction, so he was pretty much used to it. Caleb sat up, planting his hands on the floor.

"Obviously my presence here is unwanted," Caleb said simply as he looked up at Brett. "Would you prefer it if I leave?"

Caleb didn't really care for her answer though. He was staying there whether she liked it or not. He just thought it'd be fun to ask first.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Brett stands there not really sure what to say. This was just great really, this is just what she needed. Not. She was more confused than ever now. She sighs softly, and rubs the side of her head.

"I don't care. Why would I care? Stay, go it's not going to bother me!"she says sounding somewhat crazy.

Brett then blinks, and rubs her head again. "I'm just going to walk away now"she says softly. Brett turns, and walks away from Caleb. She walks back to her corner, and sits down. She pulls her knees up to her chest, and wraps her arms around them. She turns her head sideways, and rests it on her knees. She sighs softly, and just sits there. She was still extremely confused, about everything.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 am

Caleb raised his eyebrows as Brett walked away, only to go curl up in a corner. Okay, what just happened? Was Zeus girl being all emo or what? Caleb found it rather amusing, but he couldn't help but get bothered a little. Brett didn't look or act like the girl he had bumped into back in the mess hall. Maybe she had a bipolar personality or something? Caleb pushed himself up into a standing position. He walked over to her with his hands dug deep in his pockets.

"Are you alright?" Caleb asked before he could stop himself. It was probably a stupid question, seeing that it was obvious how not alright Brett looked. Well, what else could he say?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Brett looks up at Caleb, and glares at him. She makes sure, she has perfect eye contact with him before she opens her mouth. "I'm fine" she says coldly. It was a lie, but a pretty good one. She then sits there, still staring at him. Why did this have to happen? Why now? Why whenever? She hated it, she abouslutly hated it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 am

Caleb didn't break the eye contact, returning Brett's glare with a rather confused look of his own. Brett was obviously lying. She didn't even look fine. What kind of fine person goes to a corner and hugs her knees to her chest? Caleb may not be an expert at human emotions, but he was pretty sure that how Brett acted was pretty far from the word 'fine.'

Caleb ruffled his hair out of habit. "Lying doesn't suit you," he said nonchalantly, still staring at her. "Who are you kidding with that? You don't even look fine."

Leave it to Caleb to start saying things like that.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Brett sighs, and looks away. Her gaze soon turns back towards Caleb. She sighs softly, and begins to speak. "Fine. I'm not fine, but I don't fell like discussing it with you. There."Brett then folds her arms across her chest and looks at him.

She felt slightly better now, just from saying that. Though she didn't feel all of the way better. "Now I want you to anwser a question. Why do you seem to care all of the sudden?"She then sits there waiting for a reply. Once he would anwser her question, Brett would probualy leave, hoping to never encounter Caleb again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 am

Caleb was startled by Brett's question. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it without saying anything. Why did he seem to care? Now he was even more startled that the question left him speechless. Caleb shrugged, looking like it was no big deal. He looked at her sitting on the floor and turned away, not wanting to see any more of this. He hated getting questions he couldn't answer. Probably because he grew up answering every little question thrown his way.

"Yeah, okay. I'll just go," Caleb said, ruffling his hair as he started to walk away. He ditched his previous idea of staying here. Besides, he needed some time to clear his thoughts. This camp and its inhabitants were giving him a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]   We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We meet again. We need to stop running into each other. [Private to s a p p h i r e]
Page 1 of 1