Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hillary and Amika go running(private to daughter-of-hermes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Hillary and Amika go running(private to daughter-of-hermes) Empty
PostSubject: Hillary and Amika go running(private to daughter-of-hermes)   Hillary and Amika go running(private to daughter-of-hermes) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 am

"So, how long have you been here?" I asked Hillary as we ran through Camp Half Blood.
It looked beutiful this time of day.
While I waited for her to answer I started Daydreaming of Scotland, again. I remembered all my friends, who most likely thought I was dead. I wondered what my mum had told them had happened to me.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

Hillary and Amika go running(private to daughter-of-hermes)
Page 1 of 1