Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stop running {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Stop running {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

I dragged my brother past Thalia's pine and onto half-bood hill. He tried to escape...AGAIN "You know you really need to stop running away. I'll just come out and find you again." I told him, but of course Jessie had brought his Ipod with him an wasn't listning to me at all. "Figures." I said out loud to myself. "What are we gonna do with you? One of these day's your gonna run off and I'll be to busy to get you. What will you do then, huh?" I continued, but he still wasn't listning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa looked down from her perch in a tree. She jumped down about ten feet and looked at the two half bloods before her. Alissa knew most people here, but not these two. Twins? Nice. "Hi!" she said with a wave. Alissa loved meeting other twins, because she was one.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

I nodded to a nearby demigod and I walked down there with Jessie. "Hey, exuse my brother." I said glairing at him, but he still wasn't listning. Typical.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and nodded. "No problem. I'm Alissa, daughter of Pontos. Let me guess, Apollo?" she suggested. Alissa was pretty good at guessing godly parents. She blushed a stand of blonde hair from her face, making her blue eyes more visible.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I held out my hand "Jake, Jake Davidson, and yea. My dad's Apollo."I looked at the girl who called herself Alissa. She said she was a daughter of Pontos. If I rememberd correctly, Pontos was the god of the sea. Maby, maby not. It's not like I would say anything. Just then, my favorite song came on so I smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa nodded and looked at Jake's brother. He was smiling... at what? "You two are twins huh? I'm a twin too." she said with a smile at Jake. Alissa shook his hand briefly. "So what are you guys up to?" she asked her blue eyes sparkling with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

"Yea, twins."I said, brushing my own blond hair out of my face. Jessie didn't care if his hair was in his face. Apperently it was 'cool'. "I was just rescuing Mr. Runaway here...again."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa nodded, but was confused. "Runaway? Oh. I don't see why you would want to runaway. I've been living here my whole life and haven't run away." she said leaning on the tree she was in minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:18 pm

"Yea, I don't really know. He's confusing. It would be hard to find him but." I spoke in a whisper, "He's not to hard to find because he's shorter than everyone else." It was a known fact that my idntical brother was shorter than me-by a lot. The only way that out mother could tell us apart was that Jessie was short.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and laughed a little. "I don't look a lot like my brother, but we're twins." she said with a shrug. "Hey do you like to climb trees? There's a killer view at the top." Alissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I looked over at Jessie who wasn't paying attention. "Never tried before, but sure." I said grabbing a low branch. "Wait-there's no tree nymph's in here, right?" I said knocking on the tree.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled. "Not that I know of." she said climbing. Alissa got to the top in a few brief seconds. She looked down at Jake , still climbing. "Hurry up slowpoke." Alissa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 pm

"Sorry" I mutterd. I was still new at this. Alissa could have at least waited for me to catch up.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa dropped down a few branches to meet up with Jake. "I should have gone slower, my bad." she said apologizing. Alissa hadn't meant to be mean, only playful.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 pm

"That's fine." We got up to the top of the tree and I looked around camp. It was...cool. "Wow...that's...amazing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled brightly. "I love this tree, it's where I think best." she said leaning against the steady branch. Alissa sighed and scanned camp, she was on gaurd duty after all. "It's a great view huh?" she asked turning her blue eyed gaze to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm

"Yea, this is really cool." I looked around. The view was really good. I looked at Alissa, her eye's seemed to sparkle in the sun.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled. "I'm glad you like it. It makes guard duty somewhat enjoyable." she said with a smirk. Alissa smiled and looked down. "Do you like your brother? I mean, you don't seem to get along." she asked keeping the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 pm

"My brother? He's ok. I mean, he's a social butterfly but I prefer to keep to myself, just enjoying life you know? But Jessie's my brother so I kinda feel like I have to watch over him." I said. It was true, we were twins but I was older but only by a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa nodded and smiled. "Me too. I'm training 24/7." she said with a half laugh. Alissa smiled and leaned to one side of the branch, losing her balance. She slipped and fell off the branch. Alissa grabbed a branch when she was falling anf propped herself back up. "Yeah I know, smooth right?" Alissa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I let out out a gasp, looking down to make sure that Alissa was ok, and she was so I let out a sigh of relief, without meaning to I gave a slight laugh. "Ok down there?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and laughed at her cluminess. "Just peachy." she replied. Alissa quickly made her way back to the top of the tree. "I bet that was graceful." she commented replaying the moment in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 pm

"It wasn't all that bad." I said. "So, tell me a little bit about YOUR brother. You've already met mine." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa laughed, remembering when she first met her brother. "Well I found out I had a twin on my birthday about a month ago. He hugged me and is girlfriend popped in. Next thing I know I'm out cold with a sore forehead." she said with a slight frown. "Alex is a joker, stubborn, but he's my brother." Alissa said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"Well that that kinda stinks. Sometimes I get mad at my brother but it's alwayse nice to know that someone has your back, you know?" I said. Me and my brother may fight a lot, but in the end...we alwayse watched out for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop running {Open}   Stop running {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop running {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: