Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Forest Again [Turtle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Forest Again [Turtle] Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Again [Turtle]   The Forest Again [Turtle] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:22 am

The Forest Again [Turtle] Calebcopy-1
|Caleb|15|Wright|
// M O M U S \\

It was a rather uneventful day and Caleb stood there, slumping against one of the thick trees. He blinked at uneven intervals, seeing that he was wearing his contacts today instead of his glasses. Caleb looked around, noting that the forest seemed rather silent and empty. It was a great place if you wanted some privacy. That is, if you didn't mind getting jumped on by some monsters.

Caleb sighed, running a hand through his spiky bangs. He was just so bored. He yearned to do something, anything. He might have even appreciated it if a hellhound just appeared out of nowhere. At least the monster would give him something to do. Caleb pulled out a set of throwing knives he 'borrowed' from the armory. Might as well practice throwing. Caleb didn't want to go to the arena for practice--it was just full of kids Caleb couldn't be bothered with. The forest was quiet and empty but for him. As I said earlier, perfect place if you wanted privacy.

Caleb set his eyes on one of the trees a distance away. He twirled one of the knives around his finger and without warning, flicked it towards the tree. The knife sliced through the air like a projectile, before embedding itself on the trunk of Caleb's target. The boy smirked and prepared to throw his second knife, when he heard some sort of noise to his left. Thinking that it was a monster, Caleb turned and quickly hurled the knife in that direction. It was a split-second later when Caleb realized what he had just done. Gods, what if it wasn't a monster? What if it was another camper?

Caleb had yet to find that out.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Again [Turtle]   The Forest Again [Turtle] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 am

Felix let go of the tree and let himself slide down a few inches so he stood perched on Caleb's knife. "Da hell was that?" He squinted in Calebs direction. "Oh. I remember you." He jumped off the knife, grabbed the handle and yanked it freemon the way down. Walking over to the other boy, Felix offered Caleb his knife.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Again [Turtle]   The Forest Again [Turtle] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 am

Caleb instantly recognized tree boy. He had to admit, he impressed him from way back then. The way he dealt with that pale boy gave Caleb a reason to just laugh in random moments the next few days. Caleb accepted his knife, letting it twirl around his fingers for a bit. His eyes lingered on tree boy's face.

"I was practicing," Caleb said matter-of-factly. "Yeah, I remember you too."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Again [Turtle]   The Forest Again [Turtle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest Again [Turtle]
Page 1 of 1