Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is a topic {TURTLE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

This is a topic {TURTLE} Empty
PostSubject: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY

Who says
Who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?
Trust me,

Alissa sat down on the steps of Hera's cabin. She didn't like Hera, she seemed like a brat to the teenager. Did she ever say that aloud? No! Alissa really did not want to get killed by Zeus, she had a life to live. She looked up at the Hera statue by the cabin. Psh, she didn't look nice at all. Alissa took one of her foot-long swords and twirled it in her hands. She always did that when she was bored. Alissa had already been training most of the morning, she didn't need anymore, for today. She looked around the courtyard for someone to talk to.

Alissa spotted someone out of the corner of her blue eyes. She turned around to see the other demigod. "Hi!" she said. Alissa then knew the demigod, it was Dylan... O'Connor? Yeah. She had seen him around.
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Dylan glanced towards the voice. He had been thinking about Kadeyn, wondering when he would get to see the Athena boy again. "Hey! Alissa, right?" He smiled and walked over. "How's it goin?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and nodded. "Yup, that's me." she said with a grin. "Not bad, what about you, Dylan?" Alissa replied. She knew lots of people at camp, almost everyone. After all, she has been here since she was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Dylan sat down next to Alissa. "Pretty good, pretty good." He knit his eyebrows and looked over at the girl. "I'm surprised you recognized. I haven't talked to that many people here."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled softly."Well it would be bad if I didn't know you. I've been here way to long to say I don't know a lot of people." she said with a shrug. Alissa still wished her mother hadn't given her up when she was a baby. It would've been nice knowing who she was.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Dylan smiled sadly at that. "I've been here for three, four years. I kinna regret not talking to more people, especially with the Hera Cabin as diverse as it is." He looked down at the steps. "Bunch a really cool people in there, huh?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled brightly. "Yeah, like me!" she said, laughing a little. Alissa didn't usually have a sense of humor, but it happened occasionally. She smiled and looked at camp, waiting for a response from Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Dylan laughed too. "Yeah, I suppose so. I mean, I know a few people. You know Ben Olden? He's pretty cool." He smiled. "So how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa shook her head. "No.. wait...." she said holding up a finger. She had to think for a minute."I do, he's son of Asclepius." Alissa said confidently."I've been here for 14 years..."b she said looking down. Alissa didn't like talking about her past, only because it was so vivid.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Dylan's eyes widened a little. "Damn. Whole life, then. Like I said, I've been here three years. I wish I'd come sooner, but at least I'm here now!" He smiled slightly. "So do you like, know everyone at camp?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 am

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa shrugged."Yeah, except new kids. I don't know them." she said. She looked down at the ground and used her foot to make various shapes in it. Alissa sighed."So, what have you been up to lately?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Dylan smiled. "Not much, not much. Snuck off campus a few times." He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and laughed. "Ooh, you rebel." she commented, holding in a laugh. "At least you don't have a twin brother to worry about!" Alissa said. She was always worrying about two things , her brother and her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a topic {TURTLE}   This is a topic {TURTLE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a topic {TURTLE}
Page 1 of 1