Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Air Space [(Turtle)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Air Space [(Turtle)] Empty
PostSubject: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Alan finds the camp stifling at times, mostly due to the fact that he grew up traveling. His only solution so far is to get out of camp. All he did was fly, he never set foot on the ground unless he had someone with him, that and his air control allowed his to dampen his aura, and thus attract less monsters. Solo flights were starting to get dull. He wished there was someone else who could fly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Trenton dove out of the tree he had perched in as an older boy flew bye. He pulled up alongside the other boy and waved. "Hey! How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Alan stopped mildly stunned to see someone else air born and not on a Pegasus. "Yo, I'm Alan. And you are?" Alan asked the guy who was fly near him. "Nice to see another flyer. Gets kind dull just cruising around on my own. Who's your parent?" Alan asked wondering if another wind god had children.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 pm

"I'm Trenton. It's great to meet you, Alan!" He grinned as he flew side by side with the other boy. "I'm a son of Zeus. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

"Aeolus. So, I got a question, which on of us get the last say on the winds? A child of the Lord of the Skies, or a Child of the Master of the Winds?" Alan asked as he started to fly in ascending circles. "Cause we both have a claim to ruling the winds."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Trenton shrugged as best as one could when rocketing through the air. "Probably Aeolus. His control is more direct. Really, it could go either way."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Alan preformed a corkscrew barrel roll in accenting circles. To him fly was a completely natural thing to do, being on the ground was annoying, tiresome, and way overrated. "That's cool." Alan said as he retched a good height. Once there Alan dropped like a rock feeling the unaltered winds rush past him, at the last second he stopped his fall and slowly rose back up.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Trenton straightened up and proceeded to quite literally walk over to Alan. He laughed. "Show off. I wish I could pull off tricks like that."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Alan stopped when he go to Trenton's level. "You mean you can't? I've always considered that trick basic and easy." Alan said with complete surprise on his face. To him Twisting and bending the winds was natural. "So I can fly better, but I'm sure a child of The Lord of the Sky has a few more tricks that fancy flight." Alan said as he took a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Trenton made an "iunno" gesture with his hands. "I suppose. I don't really practice that much." He turned a few loops, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Alan laughed at his tone. "Truth be told I practice unintentionally. I just fly around for fun and it ends up becoming practice, Ya know?" Alan asked as he started to literally walk around in the air. He wan't entirely sure what Trenton's trick for it was what he did was use the winds to take all of gravity's effects away and little gusts of wind to propel him. He knew that some children of Zeus made almost solid platforms out of air and actually walked on them.

OOC: Dude please type more, I'm have trouble get inspiration out of your posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Space [(Turtle)]   Air Space [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Space [(Turtle)]
Page 1 of 1