Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} Empty
PostSubject: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Mark and I walked into the Big House. "So, they really have maps?" I ask Mark. "I'm pretty glad. I get lost way to easy." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Mark scratched his head. "I'm pretty sure they do, anyway. It wouldn't be fair to the new people!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I shrugged. "I guess so. I'm really glad that they have it. It's hard to find out were everything is." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 am

Mark grabbed a map and spread it out on the pingpong table. "Arright! Where do ya wanna go? The camp is huge, so we can sped all day exploring if we want to!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

"Hmm, I don't know. What about...ooh! There!" I pointed to a creek in the woods. "It looks nice and quiet there." I say. "A nice place to think."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:19 pm

"OK! Sounds great. It'll take us a little while to get there, but Zephyros Creek is a really nice spot." He folded up the map and handed it to Candy.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Cool" I say, and take the map back. "So how long will it take us?" I ask him.

~Do you want to make the topic or me?~
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

((You again, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}   Really, they have maps?{TURTLE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really, they have maps?{TURTLE}
Page 1 of 1