Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Savannah sat down to a small strawberry bush. She was waiting for a son of Aphrodite. She knew that his girlfriend was away, but she was excited to meet him. She pulled out her swords and examined them. She got her cleaning rag and polished the swords to where she could see her reflection in them. "I wonder what he's like. I mean, he must be dazzling, considering he's a child of Aphrodite. I wonder if he likes weapons, unlike some of the snobby girls in the Aphrodite cabin. I guess I'll find out when he comes." Savannah said to herself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 am

Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) Jonathancopy
|Jonathan|16|Adams|
// A P H R O D I T E \\

Jonathan entered the strawberry fields. Two of his half-siblings, twins actually, had mentioned to him a girl who wanted to meet him there. Seeing that he had nothing else to do with his time, Jonathan decided to meet this said girl. Besides, he was the type of boy who found it hard to say no to anyone, especially his family. He couldn't say no to those adorable eight-year-old twins anyway.

Pretty soon Jonathan found a girl polishing her swords. He assumed her to be no more than twelve or thirteen. And seeing that she was the only one around, Jonathan guessed that she had been the one his half-siblings were talking about. Smiling, he casually walked up to her.

"Hey," he greeted her when he got near enough. "Guess you're Savannah?"

((Technically, Jonathan isn't in a relationship yet. He is reserved for another character though. And sorry if I had to use your twin characters a bit. I couldn't think of any other way to get Jonathan to the fields. If you want me to change it, feel free to say so))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Savannah smiled. "Ya, I'm Savannah. You must be Jonathan. Nice to meet you," she said. She patted down to the grass next to her. She smiled. She put away her swords and set them aside. She felt more relaxed, in his presence. She didn't know why. She hoped that Alex wouldn't see them. She looked around, just making sure. She blew her bangs out of her face, but they just went back to their original spot. She then pulled them behind her ear. She blushed a little, embarrassed about that little scene.

((Sorry I replied so late! I just noticed this today. I didn't know how to make it sound not like a date, so I wrote that. Hope that doesn't bother you that much. And it's okay if you used my twins! I really don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 am

Jonathan nodded, taking the seat Savannah gestured to. "Likewise."

Not knowing what else to say, Jonathan let the silence hang for a few more moments. Now what was he supposed to say here? He was pretty sure the twins meant for this to become some kind of date, seeing as the fields were empty but for the two of them. Jonathan appreciated the gesture, but he felt like he wasn't ready for that sort of thing yet. He sighed to himself, messing up his already messy hair in the process. He looked at Savannah thoughtfully. Hey, why not be friends?

"You've got adorable friends, those twins," he said, smiling. He didn't know what else to say to break the tension. At least start with something they have in common. "Did they force you to come here?" he asked, attempting to crack some sort of joke.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 pm

"Nah, I came on my own will." Savannah said. She laughed a little. "They may seem a little pushy, but once you get to know them, they seem to be pretty good." She looked at the field filled with strawberries. She looked back at Jonathan. "So, do you like fighting?" she asked, trying to change the topic. She had to get that question out of her head. She looked at him with a hopeful face.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

Jonathan laughed lightly. "Yeah, I should know that. I basically live with them," he said, grinning at the thought.

He was taken aback by Savannah's question. His eyes lingered on the sword she set aside. "No, not really," Jonathan said, noting the hopeful look on her face. "I mean, as the son of love, I'm leaning more to love than war. Y'know, world peace and all that. You?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Savannah had never considered that kind of love. Just the make out love. "I prefer weapons, considering my dad is Hephaestus. Although I try not to use my swords much, unless I have to. For training, or to protect myself." she said. "So, what do you like to do around here for fun? I normally ride horses, or forge weapons for other campers." Savannah smiled. Hanging out with Jonathan was fun.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 am

Jonathan returned her smile with one of his own. "I don't think we're left with any choice but to fight when the situation presents itself," he said quietly, slight distaste present in his voice. Jonathan just didn't like the idea of fighting.

At the next question, Jonathan shrugged. He didn't have a concrete answer to that. "I don't really know," he said with a light chuckle. "I just... hang around, I guess? Just walk around and see where my feet take me?"

Jonathan looked down on his hands. He can't help but laugh a bit. "I'm boring you, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)   Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting with the Strawberries. (Open)
Page 1 of 1