Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting Alone (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Sitting Alone (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Adella

I sat alone on to sand and looked up at the stars. It was a lonely night. Not many people were on the beach. The waves crashed onto the shore every minute. I sighed and laid my head on the sand. My eyes were burning from reading too much Greek and my head was swimming with Greek gods. I pulled my light blue sweatshirt closer around me.

I was all alone...
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm

I was walking on the beach going to go swimming, but I saw a girl sitting along the beach.I didn't want to bother, but I figured she was alone. I walked near her. I sat next to her and asked ''Who's your greek parent?''
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 pm

"Athena," I answered to the girl. I smiled. "I'm Adella Drew." I grinned. She looked friendly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

''What are you thinking about?'' I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I shrugged. "Right now I'm thinking about how lonely I am... also I'm thinking about a book I read..." I smiled. "What are you thing about?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:20 pm

''Nothing. I'm just thinking about going swimming.'' I said. ''What book did you read?'' I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

"A book about the Studies of Chemists," I answered. "I was bored and another Athena kid lended it to me," I added so she wouldn't think I was a nerd.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I asked her, ''Do you want to go swiming?'' I waited for an answer. While I was waiting I was trying to look for the constellations my mom used to show me. I took out my camera to take a picture of the shooting star I saw. I wished I could see my mom again. A tear went down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I nodded. "Sure! that would be fun." Then I noticed a tear on her cheek. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked a little worried. I wrapped my sweatshirt around myself better to keep warm. It was a little chilly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

''Yeah. Well let's go swimming!'' I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (open)   Sitting Alone (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: